• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create A Heartless V1.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-knight

Create a Heartless.

ah this might be sum fun.

Ever wanted to make a heartless for yourself (although u may already hav and just dont know it)

well guess wat know u can and share them with your friends!!

How this works: it would be best if u set out your info like this.

Name: duh the name of your heartless

Location: Where might u find this heartlees through your adventures. ei neverland or a entierly new world.

Description: make it as long or as short as you want here is where you can put a description of you heartless. include stuff like colours, size ,what the things actually looks like, how it moves and stuff make it as dull or as descriptive as you want.

Attacks: attacks your heartless has and how the are performed maybe evenm a name for it.

well have fun while your at it.

Example:

name: rupee heartless

Desp.:munny heartless mimic munni balls when alerted they will morph arms and grow in size (about half size of a keyblade) will attack you and make you lose munny and try to run away with it - you can get your munny back if you manage to destroy the heartless befoore he runn of the screen.

Attacks: pillage - rupee heaartless wil try to jump on you is successful it will take a random percentage of your money and run away.

and normal punching you when you get to close.

Last edited:

RikuOfDarkness

Re: Create a Heartless.

Name: Dragon Heartless

Description: About half the height of sora, and about 3 times longer than it is high. It has a thin body in the style of a Chinese dragon. It flies elegently around Sora and co. Since it's body is thina nd it can move so dexteriously, it can be really difficult to hit.

Attacks: It's normal attack is a fast lunge with it's teeth. It can also breath fire for a small area of effect damage. As an extra special attack, they will make formations if they are in groups and work together.

x-knight

name: Floor Heartless

Desc.: hides on the floor of rooms and suprises you when you come to close.
appears on the floor as a warped heartless symbol.

Attacks: leaps at you and swings fist

~NGD OMEGA~

Name: Demon Within

Location: Usually appears as a boss fight where the darkness is strongest (Like Darkside).

Description: A huge version of the Invisible, about as big as darkside. Has huge wings, a large black scottish long sword, and a long forked tail. Also has a devil like face, with horns and everything. Spikes going all the way down to it's tail, and blades on the side of it's arms.

Attacks: Long sword swipes, wing slashes, spike slashes, bursts of wind, and an all powerful Demon Cyclone.

x-knight

Create a Dusk

More fun

you cant hav create a hertless without create a dusk.

Name: you know the name of you new enemy/friend

Appearence/description: what your pal looks like.

Attacks: need i say more

example:

name: dusk bunny (get it NAH)

desc.: looks like a bunny. has the dusk symbol on its head.
about a 1/4 of the size of sora. can hover around by rotating ears, gets real had if you smash it on the head.

Attacks: head butts you.

KeybladeShadow88

Re: Create a Dusk

I don't know what kind of dusk I would make, but I know that I could beat it on KH1 because just today, about 3 hours ago, I got my strenght all the way up to 100. thats right, I maxed out my attack power, now it's too bad I can't move that over to KH2 when it comes out, and in case you are wondering, my defense isn't nearly as high, it's only 77

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
OK you guys get to create our own heartless now

all you do is these things here:

what it looks like:

what world(s) it comes from(kh2 worlds are ok)(can be from a world that is not in kh):

element (if applicable):

attacks:

size:

what it likes to wear (optional)

Jiminy journal entry ( optional )

and which character loves to fight them the most:

mine is called: anti riku

looks like the anti sora version of riku

comes from: inside kingdom hearts

element: darkness

attacks: gravity ars arcanum anti trinity limit shadow glide ( can phase through things like the shadow heartless) present keyblade ( can use the anti version of any keyblade regular riku is using) anti britney( takes out britney spears voodoo doll and pokes her with minature keyblade)
eek.gif

size : same as riku

what it likes to wear: blindfolds and unknown capes

jiminys journal:a heartless created from the darkness left behind by riku while he was in kingdom hearts. it has formed itself into an exact replica of riku but as a heartless.
you often see anti rikus trading blindfolds outside kingdom hearts

what character likes to fight them the most: sora riku axel donald

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back