• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a Character: Ultima Edition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Heart

Here is another one of those threads. I like these for some reason. I guess it gives me something to do when i'm bored. Anyways, here are some new and old updates:

Name
Gender (If applicable)
Species (human, heartless, demon, god, ect.)
Appearence (what they look like)
NEW!!! Heart (light, dark, twilight, no heart)
NEW!!! Occupation (Org. Member, King's Guard, Servant of Darkness ect.)
NEW!!! Other Created Character Involved (if another users created character is in the story)
NEW!!! Origin​
NEW!!! Personality (how they act) ex. they are hot headed and high tempered
Weapon's/Abilities (their Keyblades/Swords/weapons/ect. magic, skills (ex. dodge roll) your own created weapon, magic, or skills.)
NEW!!! Where He/She Comes In (Before KH, Beggining of KH, During KH, After KH, After KH2)
Past/Background Info
NEW!!! Main Story

Now here's my first one:

Character: Twira

Species: Human???

Appearance: Brown spikey-hair. Well built body, strong, fast. Has a necklace with a small sphere that keeps changing from white to black. He has clothes like Sora except they're gold and black. has fingerless gloves.

Heart: Twilight

Other Created Characters Involved: Zarka (my other character)

Origin: Unknown???

Personality: He is competitive at times, but he always cares for others. He has a strong sense of good and justice. He can be hot tempered at times but usually calm and cool most other times. He likes to show off to others with his skill of fighting.

Weapons/Abilities: In the beggining, he has the Twilight Keyblade.(reason is below)Later on he obtains Sephiroth's sword and Cloud's Buster Sword. There are other weapons. He can fuse them with his Keyblades to make the Buster Key or the One-winged Angel. He can fuse his key with any weapon or keyblade. He can go into a Dark or Light Overdrive, depending on his "heart".
He obtains some keyblades that Sora gets in KH. His abilites are "Mega Oblivion"(Dark Overdrive), "Holy Inferno"(Light Overdrive), "Dark Explosion" and "Holy Blast". His Ultimate move is "Omega Twilight", an attack that is neither Dark or Light. He can only use this move in Twilight Overdrive. There are also attacks he can only use when certain weapons/keyblades are fused.

Where He Comes In: Beggining Of KH

Background Info: No one really knows anything about him. He was found outside of Twilight town. A man called Barret (FF 7) found him unconcious...........and hundreds to thousands of Heartless were surrounding him, but for some reason they did nothing to him. They sat there starring at him doing nothing. When Barret started shooting at them, they disappeared. Barret found nothing on the boy except for a tatto that said "Twira", and a strange looking sphere necklace, and a black and white heart Keychain clutched in his hand. Barret thought that Twira was the boy's name. He took him into his house and then he woke up......not remembering anything of his past, so Barret took him in. The only thing he remembered was his age....he was ten. The boy had a.......nack for war. He could somehow easily master any weapon that was handed to him, From ranged weapons, magic, close combat weapons to weapons that even the masters had trouble handling. He beat the warriors and even the Champion of Twilight Town. Everyone was astonished at the boy's talent. Barret noticed that Twira had more strength than that of a true warrior. This all puzzled him, but the answers would come soon enough........

(I don't expect anyone to make anything as long as me)

CH. 1 Darkness Returns

KH Story: 5 years later, on Twira's 15th Birthday, his sphere necklace started flashing black and white and his Keychain was vibrating. Barret knew the answer........the Keyblades had been awoken, and that also meant.........the Heartless were coming. Barret finally knew what the Keychain was......it was a Keyblade! When he was about to get Twira, Heartless surronded him. Just before he was going to be one of them, Twira came in with the Twilight Keyblade. He came slashing in taking out every Heartless with ease, but he was a bit to late. A Heartless he had missed had gotten Barret.

Darkness swelled up inside of Twira, and he went into a Dark Overdrive. His clothes were pitch black. He was pissed off!!! Millions of Heartless were charging at him!!! He screamed out 2 words "MEGA OBLIVION"!!!!! Huge dark Meteors came crashing down......but it only destroyed the Heartless. Soon after, he went back to his normal state and he wondered

"How did.....did I do that". As he lay on the ground, a man in a black cloakappeared in front of him. Twira jumped up surprised!! He screamed " Are u behind THIS!!!"

Em (Enigamatic Man)" Hm hm.....so young and so angry. Anyways, it's bout time u unlocked the darkness within u. Why are u so angry Twira.......are u sad....angry.....i'd really like to know....heh heh heh..."

Twira " Did u take away Barret!!! Did u command those.....those THINGS!!! WHY!!!!"

Twira started crying. EM started laughing madly.

" MWA HA HA HAH HA AH HA!!!! You, CRYING!!! HA HAH HA!!!!! I can't believe this boy is the Ultimate Weapon. Well.....i guess i can't blame you. Because of that Barret and that infernal King......u have light. Well....i guess i will just have to take it away......AND YOU ALONG WITH IT!!!!"

The EM took out two katanas. He charged at Twira, but he was ready. Twira took out his Keyblade ready for battle.

EM came charging in at Twira, slashing like a mad man. Twira blocked every hit, but he was wearing down. EM tricked Twira and tripped him. Just when EM was going to kill Twira, a blinding light protected him. Twira was now in Light Overdrive. His clothes were pure white. He now had 2 Keyblades. His own, the Twilight Key and the Angel Key. He used Holy Blast which sent a White Beam of Light at the EM. EM took a lot of damage.

EM "I underestimated you boy.........but next time......i'll get you.......and no light in the world will save you from me......"

Twira" WHO ARE U!!! ANSWER ME!!!"

EM"..........your master..........." and he disappeared.

Twira went back into his normal state and had many thoughts in his mind.

"What did he mean Ultimate Weapon.....and what did he mean the darkness within me........how did he know my name........how did i turn into light and dark?" so many questions....so little time. After a few seconds, a black portal engulfed and brang him into the ground and he disappeared.

Mickey Mouse was on Twilight Town's Clocktower as he saw Twira disappear. The EM appeared behind him.

EM" We will have the boy for our power.....the Orginization's power.......all we need is his body....his heart is useless to us now.......now that it has light. I will do everything in my power to ensure that you will not bring him to THE LIGHT, MOUSE!!!!!"

Mickey" You can try........but no matter what.........the light always prevails!"

CH. 2 A New Place
Twira awoke in a place that was similar to Twilight Town. He found the town.......familiar to him. As he got up, Armored Heartless appeared out of no where! He pulled out his Keyblade ready for battle......when all of a sudden.......three people fell on him which slammed him to the ground. When he looked the a brown haired kid(BHK) them, he saw that he had a Keyblade! When they all got up, they were about to ask a MILLION questions, until they remembered the Heartless. They all attacked them. Twira noticed the BHK was a pretty good Keyblade wielder, but not as good as him. He also saw a duck and, something like a man/dog, but they were good warriors. They all hacked and slashed at the Heartless as they kept coming. They wave stopped all of a sudden..........and then the ground shook! A huge armored Heartless with 5 different parts game out of the ground. They all came together to form one BIG Heartless. Twira's sphere was black and getting blacker by the minute. It seemed to get black when the Heartless were around. He went into Dark Overdrive. Along with key, he also had the Oblivion Keyblade. He attacked the main part, the dog attacked the legs, and the BHK and the duck had the arms. The duck used magic, which was more effective. They hacked and slashed as the Heartless kept spinning his arms and bashing them and his legs were tryin to smash em. In the end, Twira used Dark Explosion and finished it off.

Sora" Hey, that was some good fighting there. The name's Sora. Who are all u guys?"

Donald" I'm Donald and this is Goofy. He's not the brightest bulb on the tree"

Goofy"E uh HUH! Hey, so wat's ur name?" Twira" The name's Twira. nice to meet u." They told eachother their story, and some of them found some answers they were looking for. As they were talking, someone was watching them. Malificent!

CH.3 More Than Meets The Eye
Malificent"These boys are more powerful then we realized...especially that Twira boy. That name is familiar, Hades, go check our.....heh heh........special project files."

Hades"Oh! I see i have to do everything around here! You know i have places to be, things to destroy and people to kill! I don't have all the time in the WORLD! Fine whatever."

Malificent"Now for the next phase. Riku, i believe that these boys are going to Wonder Land. Go kill them will you."

Riku" I'll take out that Twira, but i'm not doing ANYTHING to Sora!" Malificent"Do as you wish, but if you don't come back with one of their heads, I will still keep the girl! Get the Alice girl there to, we will need her."
Riku walked away.
~

Leon walked up to the party.

Leon" Sora, you may have taken out this thing, but that is just the begginig. They come in stronger and more each time you seal a world. As long as u hold that Keyblade........they will always come after you. Hey you kid, wat's your name?"

Twira" It's not kid, it's Twira!"

Leon" Twir............" Leon just stared at Twira for what seemed like hours to him.

Twira" Uh..........you okay, or what?"

Leon "Huh.........? oh.....it's........never mind.........You know........you 2 should travel together."

Twira"No. I have to do my journey alone. Sora......we will see eachother again, but not as strangers.............but as friends!"

Sora" Can't wait til then!" And they went their seperate ways. Leon stood there thinking "Is this........was that............was that the boy?"

Mickey needed to give Twira more light..........the darkness was staring to eat away at his heart. He sat their in Traverse Town thinking how he could give him some light. Prayed to GOD to give him some light, before the darkness took him.

CH. 4 Servant of DARKNESS
Twira went to Cid to get a Gummi Ship. After listening to Twira's story, he gave him one. " Now kid....."

Twira"It's Twira!"

Cid" Yeah, Twira. You be careful with this 'ere ship.You be careful too. The Heartless will come for you."

Twira"I know that, anyways, thanks for the ship. Bye!" As Twira left, Cid muttered to himself "Where have I heard that damned name before?"

Just before Twira was going into his ship, he heard a voice

???"Unlock your darkness. Let it consume you. Become darkness itself. PUT OUT YOUR LIGHT!!!" A strange man with long grey hair appeared behind Twira. He pulled out his Keyblade.

Twira" WHO ARE YOU!!!"

???"I control the darkness, i serve it. It is I, Ansem, the Seeker of DARKNESS!!! Now listen to the darkness, let it control you......"

Twira felt like every bone in his body was breaking and that he was losing his mind!

Ansem" AH HAH HA HA HAH!!!!! THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!!"

Just when all hope was lost, Twira felt something. It was everflowing LIGHT!!! His sphere was puer light. Twira went into Light Overdrive!

Twira" I will not.............be.............DARKNESS!!!!!" Light was bursting from Twira! He now had the Angel Key and the Twilight Key. He fused them together to make the "Twilight Angel Key"!

Ansem" H.......h.......how is this.......possible?!"

Twira" The light..........makes anything possible! HOLY TWILIGHT" Orange lights came from the sky and burned all darkness.

Ansem "NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

Ansem disappeared into the light. Just when he thought Ansem was gone, he spoke "HA HA HAH!!!! Did you think that was REALLY ME!!!!! It's a good thing i only sent a mirror image of me, thanks to the darkness. Join me, join the DARKNESS, and you will have the power you crave!"

Twira"
I will kill you first!!!"

Ansem "I will give you time to think. Until then..........heh heh........have fun.........." and the voice disappeared.
"How did I get that much light?"

Mickey" It seems my prayer reached him. The light prevails this time."

EM "You are just delaying what's coming. This victory for the boy meant nothing, Mouse. In the end, he will join the the Darkness..........OR DIE WITH THE LIGHT!!!"

CH.5 Wonder Land
Twira" What am I supposed to do?" He sat there thinking while driving the Gummi Ship.

After a while, he heard a voice.

???" Twira............Twira.....go............to......W onder....Land............."

Twira" H......hello?" but there was no reply.

He sat wondering what it meant.

Twira" What in the HELL is this Wonder Land?"

Almost out of nowhere, a world with a big sign saying "Wonder Land" came up.

Twira"................."

He landed in a forest. It was pretty strange to him that thee was no Heartless around. As he started walking, he heard the voice again.

???" Twira.......Twira...........prepare......to....... ..................DIE!!!"

A shadow popped up from the ground, and for some reason, it looked familiar to him............because it was Barret!

Twira" How did this..........."

Ansem"He was consumed by the darkness!"

Twira" You.......you........BASTARD!"

Ansem" Why are you so angry? You should be thanking me. He can now feel no more pain, and he's more powerful than he was before. Barret always had a lust for power............heh heh heh......."

Twira" SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!!!"

Ansem" Why don't you come join him........in everlasting darkness!"

Twira "NEVER!"

Ansem" Do as you wish. I'll just let you 2 have some fun. Bye."

The Shadow started shooting at Twira. He quickly took out his Twilight Key and deflected the shots. One shot nicked his arm. As Twira was getting closer, the Shadow quickly dashed up t him and puched him to the ground. The Shadow was about to blast his head, until it stopped moving. Then Twira heard a familiar voice.

Voice" Twira.......Twira..........kill me.........."

Twira" B.........Barret?!"

Barret" Kill me Twira! Let me rest in peace. I can't hold this Shadow for long.!"

Twira" B.......but...."

Barret" DO IT NOW!!!"

Twira's sphere went pure white! He went into Light Overdrive!

Twira muttered a few words in a different language, and a white beam shot right through Barret. Twira started crying.

Barret" Twira, suck it up. Ur a Keyblae master, you can't have those water works!............and Twira...........thanks......" and he disappeared.

He sat there thinking about his years with Barret, those 5 years. He sat there for hours, until.............he saw.............his darkness come out of him.........creating a huge Heartless.........Darkside!

~

???" Well, it seems the boy has more light than we realized"

EM" Yes Axel, the Orginization's Weapon: Dark Heart is not as dark as it seems to be."

Axel" As long as we have his body........his shell..........we will have him, and his power."

EM" Yes, his heart is weak, it is useless with it's light. We just need to get rid of it."

Axel" But say his heart is stronger than we think, what then?"

EM" Oh, don't worry, if his heart means something, we will TAKE IT!!!"

~

The Darkside was huge! Twira was going to go into Light Overdrive, but he couldn't! As he looked closer at the Darkside, he saw his light inside of it. As he started walking towards it, he felt pain in his heart. He couldn't survive without his light! He had to get it back QUCIK! He took out his Keyblade and used Blizzara on it's feet! It couldn't move now, but it could still attack. It shot out Dark Balls at Twira. He hit them back at him! When Twira was close enough, Darkside tried to slam his fists on Twira, but Twira rolled out of the way. He started climbing it as fast as he could! Darkside tried to crush him but kept missing.

When Twira got to the head, he stabbed it, and it screamed and died. Twira fell to the ground as his light and dark went back in him. Sora, Donald and Goofy came rushing in soon after.

Sora" Whoa! Are you okay?!"

Twira" Yeah I'm fine"

Donald "We saw a huge Darkside! We came to help but you took care of it!"

Goofy" But where did it come from? There's no one else around?"

Twira" It............it came from.......................me."

Everyone gasped. They were all shocked t the darkness within him.

Everyone" HOW CAN YOU HAVE THAT MUCH DARKNESS!"

Twira" I don't want ot talk right now, just leave me alone."

Sora" well.............alright?"

They left Twira. Twira didn't know he had that much darkness. How could he have that much darkness? After a while, he heard a voice.

???" That Darkness wasn't just from you!"

Twira" WHO ARE YOU! Show YOURSELF!"

He saw a boy about his age with platinum hair, and a sword that looked familiar to him.

Riku" The name is Riku! I've come to kill you!"

Riku came charging at him. Twira took out his Keyblade. They hacked and and slashed but they each blocked eachother's attacks!

Twira" You fight pretty well.....RIKU!"

Riku" You're not to bad yourself.......KID!"

Twira went into Light Overdrive. He used Holy Blast on him to finish the battle.

Twira " You lose this time, Riku!"

Riku, ashamed of his loss, retreated into the forest. Twira, glad he beat him, didn't know that this was only the beggining!

CH.6 Sephiroth
Twira had left Wonder Land, and was heading for a world he head about in Traverse Town. Olympus Coliseum! It was a long flight, but he finally got there.

As he walked in, he saw a blue skinned man with blue fire on his head, talking to a tall, well built blonde warrior.

Man" So, you promise to give me my answers if I kill Hercules, Hades?"

Hades" Yes, Cloud.......I promise. I may be adding to our........little contract."

Cloud" Whatever, just tell me what I want to know once I'm done with Hercules!"

Cloud walked away past Twira. He glared at him as he walked by. Twira went into the building ahead of him. When he was inside, he saw a strange looking creature.

Twira" Hello?"

Creature" Can't you see I'm busy, sheesh!"

Twira" Uh, I'm here for the games?"

Creature" Huh? The games! Well kid, you came just in time to sign up. One more slot is left. The name's Phil."

Twira" Uh...........hey Phil. So, when do the games exactly start?"

Phil explained everything about the games and when it started. Twira asked if the name Hercules meant anything.

Phil" You don't know? He's a great HERO, if i ever did see one. Trained him myself. Too bad he's not here now, i think he'd like to meet you, you look like a warrior."

Twira " I guess you could say that. Anyways, i'll come back when the games start."

Twira walked out of the building, not knowing that someone was waiting for him.

Cloud" So your the kid"

Twira" What you takin about?"

Cloud" I don't think I need to explain since your going to die NOW!"

Cloud took out a huge Buster Sword! Twira was ready with his Keyblade.

Cloud" Sorry kid, but to get what i want, i must have your head!"

Twira" To bad i'll have yours FIRST!"

Cloud" AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

One wing sprouted from Cloud's left side. He was now flying! Twira went into Light Overdrive, dual wielding his Keyblades. Cloud came pounding down from the sky with a great impact to Twira's Keyblade, but he knocked him back up. Cloud did the same thing, but he quickly flew to the ground and slashed Twira from the side. He felt imense pain but he kept fighting. They slashed and hacked at eachother until they were both worn out.

Cloud" heh heh...........sorry kid but time to finish you."

Twira" It looks like the only way to defeat this darkness.........is to be darkness."

Twira went from Light to Dark Overdrive. He was now duel wielding the Oblivion along with his Key. Darkness filled the sky, along with their hearts.

The battle heated up. They slashed and slashed. Cloud got Twira, but nothing bad. Twira got a good cut in Cloud's side. It was dripping blood.

Cloud"Time to die ki......................"

Before he could finish, a very long sword stabbed right through him. There was a tall man with long platinum hair and a black jacket. He also had a wing on his right side, almost identical to Cloud's.

???" ..................it was time for him to die. He was my puppet, he was not listening to his master, me. I sense you are also a puppet, but soon to be mine. It is time for you to come to me......"

Twira" WHO ARE YOU!"

???".............I am...............your death................your doom...............your master.......................Sephiroth............ .......(Sephiroth music)"

He pulled his sword from Cloud's body. Now Twira would have to battle for his life. Sephiroth came running and about to slash when he disappeared and reappeared behind Twira and slashed him. When he did it again, Twira was ready and he slashed behind. This kept going on until, Sephiroth said 2 words

Sephiroth" Sin Harvest!"

A light hit Twira and almost took the life out of him. Sephiroth came charging in!

Sephiroth" YOUR HEART WILL BE MINE!"

Just when Twira thought he was going to die, he heard a clash of two swords. Cloud was still alive! He blocked the blow.

Cloud" Sephiroth, iv'e been your puppet long enough...........it's time for you to DIE!!!"

They clashed and bashed as they were flying in the air. The battle grew fierce. Sephiroth knocked Cloud to the ground took out a small black sphere.

Sephiroth" METEOR!!!"

Twira saw something white-black heading toward the Coliseum. It was a meteor!

Sephiroth" As soon as that hits the Planet, it will make a scar. The Planet will try to heal itself by taking energy to restore itself. Using the Darkness, i will join the energy, to join the Planet. When i do, i will be a GOD! With this power, i will unlock the door to this world and take the Heart of this world, which will take everything WITH IT!!!"

Twira had his energy back, but he had to do somehting!

Twira" CLOUD! WE HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER! WE CAN DEFEAT HIM!"

Cloud"......................."

Twira thought that meant yes. They both charged in at him. Sephiroth knocked Twira back. It was just Cloud and him again.

Twira felt something he didn't before..............light, coming from Cloud! Cloud had light! He jumped up at the wrong time, he got directly between a dark and light slash.............but he felt no pain. He felt something inside of him, a new power. Light and Dark flowed through him.

Twira went into Twilight Overdrive! He was wielding his Twilight Key and a new key. The Eternal Heart! It was gold and black with a heart for the keychian. He felt more power than he had ever felt before. He went all out on Sephiroth along with Cloud. Sephiroth actually tried to defend himself, something he never had to do. He knocked them both back and he materialized a long sword from the air. Now it would be hard.

Twira attacked and so did Cloud. Even though Sephiroth had another sword he was outmatched. He disappeared and said these words.

Sephiroth "We will meet again. I will have your heart Twira. No matter what"

The meteor disappeared. Cloud started to walk away.

Twira" Hey!"

Cloud" what"

Twira" See you in the tournament. We have a battle to finish!"

Cloud walked away into the Coliseum. Twira was determined to win no matter what.

CH. 7 The Coliseum Tournament
Twira entered the Coliseum, ready for anything that came his way.

Phil" Here are the monsters!"

The gate opened. Twira couldn't believe his eyes! The monsters were.......Heartless! took out his Keyblade ready for the onslaught. He was spinning and hacking like a mad man! He cut through them all until they were all gone.

His next match was going to start. And it was with.......Leon! Twira went into Light Overdrive.

Leon" I guess i can finally see just how strong u and your Keyblade really are!"

Twira locked blades with Leon, pushing as hard as he could. They pulled out some pro spins and slashes and flips. Leon wasn't half bad but he had to finish the battle. Just when he thought he was open, Leon used fire on Twira. It was hot! Twira combined his Keyblades to create the Twilight Angel. He called upon the angels to attack Leon. Along with the Angels, he finished off the battle. Leon muttered under his breath.

Leon" He is the one...........the savior................or destruction......."

It was more Heartless for Twira. He went out of Light Overdrive and took out his trusty Key. He somehow mastered Fire, and it was helpful against the little ice Heartless. The battle was over in no time. Now he just waited for the next.

~​

Hades" Look Cloud, u have to get through those kids to get to Herc, so why not kill them along the way?"​

Cloud" That Twira saved me, i'll take out Sora."

Hades"............remember our little............contract"

Cloud" ...............watever............."

Cloud walked off.

The final battle was starting. This was a 3 for all. Cloud, Twira and............Sora!
He could finally face Sora! Now he could see who was better!

Phil " All you guys ready? Ok then...........GO!"

They all charged eachother into the center, now this was gonna be a great battle. But someone was watching this battle. Some people in particular, Twira and Cloud. It was also interested in Sora, but this thing had a grudge................it was Sephiroth!

All 3 contenders battled it out. Twira didn't go into any overdrive so he could test his real skill. The battle went all out and everyone was giving it there all.
The battle went on for a long time, until everyone got tired. then they all heard a voice.....................

???" Turn to the darkness.............do not hide................the Darkness will ease your pain...............it will bring u death.............the ultimate power............."

It was Sephiroth! Twira and Sora, Donald and Goofy were about to charge when Cloud spoke.

Cloud" No this is my battle...........a battle of Fate!"

CH. 8 The Battle Of Fate
Cloud" I have been searching for you a long time"

Sephiroth" So have i..........."

Cloud" You are my darkness. I cannot end this nightmare as long as you live."

Sephiroth" Then live in the nightmare, accept the darkness, be consumed by it. It is the only way."

Cloud"I'm sorry but i just can't do that"

Cloud had his sword ready. Sephiroth put his hand on his. Red sparks came from Cloud and blue spraks from Sephiroth.(Sephiroth music) They charged eachother at great speed. Twira almost couldn't see them. They were swift, swifter than when he was battling them. Twira thought to himself.

Twira" Were they holding back on me? Did they really want me dead, or for some other purpose?"

Cloud and Sephiroth hacked at eachother with massive speed and power. The battle was now in the air! They slashed and slashed. They both backed off from eachother, and then they flew towards eachother at full speed and when they hit, a rift in space was open!

They were both sucked in, along with Twira! The place in this rift was nothing but darkness.

Sephiroth" This rift was open because..............because of our darkness. Let the darkness consume you, let it ease your pain."

Cloud" Now it's time for you to DIE! Twira we'll take him together!"

Twira went into Twilight Overdrive. He fused his Keys to make the Twilight Heart! They both went all out on Sephiroth. Sephiroth took out 2 long swords!
He was taking them both at once.

For some reason, orange sparks came from Twira, he was now as fast and powerful as them! He was dashing around and trying to attack him, but he always blocked it. He even blocked Cloud's blows. Sephiroth now used Meteor! At what seemed like the end of the rift, was a huge Meteor! They had to defeat Sephiroth fast! They attacked with all their might! Twira used Fire on Sephiroth and he got him a couple times. Sephiroth was now pissed and he started to get bigger!

He morphed into Bizzaro-Sephiroth! Now he was bigger and grey. he had 2 angel wings with no legs. It came in and smashed them. The Meteor was getting closer. Adn just when all hope seemed lost, a mouse appeared from nowhere and finished the job.

B-S" NOOOOOOOO!!!"

The mouse approached them, and it wielded the Golden Kingdom Key! It came carrying Sephiroth's sword.

Mickey" I am King Mickey. I can not explain things to you know Twira, and some things you must find out on your own, painful things, but anyways, i think u can fuse this weapon with his."

Mickey pointed to Cloud's sword. Cloud passed it to Twira. He fused them together and made an awsome Keyblade, the Death Angel Key! The key wielded death itself!

Mickey" This is a very powerful key. It will take time to master it, but you will get it."

Cloud" Twira...............i was meant to kill you, but i can not do that know. And be careful on your journey. Sephiroth's heart is still alive in the Darkness. Whatever he wants from you, he will not stop until he gets what he wants, or once he's dead."

Mickey" I will send you back to the Coliseum. And Twira............good luck."

Before Twira could say anything, Twira was back with his buds.

Now there were angry eyes, and two familiar ones watching them.

EM" MOUSE! YOU HAVE INTERFERED! IF YOU DO THAT ONE MORE TIME I KILL THE BOY WITH MY OWN HANDS! HE WAS ALMOST WITH THE DARKNESS! SEPHIROTH WAS MY BEST MAN! ALTHOUGH HE'S STILL ALIVE, YOU KILL HIS SHELL! DO NOT EVER AGAIN INTERFERE WITH THIS BOY MOUSE!"

Mickey" Either way, Sephiroth is still alive. They would have beaten him, i think you know that to, whether you'll admit it or not. Either way, his tests are just starting to come.........."

CH. 9 Lord Of The Under World
Sora"So shall we finish our match!"

Twira" Can't wait. LET'S DO IT!"

Cloud" Hm hm......."

They all pulled out their weapons ready to continue. Twira was duel wielding the Twilight Key, and his new one, the Death Angel Key! Sora was also duel wielding his Kingdom Key, and the Olympia Key. Cloud took out a small sphere and turned it into another Buster Sword. The battle was about to start until.......

Hades" Well Cloud, you didn't do your job, out contract's done. Either way your life belongs to me, and ANYONE who gets in MY way will come along with him!"

Twira, Sora, Donald and Goofy went in front of Cloud.

Everyone" YOU'LL HAVE TO GET THROUGH US FIRST!!!"

Hades" Oh I won't be going through you, but they will........."

There was a shake in the ground, as though somehting was getting closer. Two HUGE things were coming. Then he could see them. A black 3 headed dog, and a big purple lizard or dragon?

Hades" My pet dog, as u could call him is Cerberus, the other one is a hydra. I'll be helping them to..........heh heh.............i hope u have a fun eternity in the Under World!"

As soon as he was done talking, a well built man came crashing down with a sword.

Phil" It's Hercules!"

Another boy teleported there through a Dark Portal. It was Riku!

Riku" Malificent said u might need some help."

Hades" Watever kid, u can just stay in your playpen before you get hurt"

Riku took out his Soul Eater saying that he wasn't backing off. This was going to be a tough battle.

Herc" Okay guys. I'll take Hades, Sora take Riku, Goofy & Donald u take Cerberus, and the brown haired kid and Cloud takes the hydra."

Twira" The name's Twira!"

Herc" Twi...........never mind, get to IT!"

They went all out. Sora and Riku were evenly mathced, Hades turned all red, Cerberus wasn't to hard, and Twira and Cloud, well no matter how many times they tried, each time they cut off the head, two more took it's place!

Cloud" Nothins working! Twira, use the Death Angel Keyblade! Cast Death upon the beast!"

Twira" Okay, but you must hold it back for me to charge!"

Cloud sprouted a wing again and red sparks came from him. he started flying and going very fast again. Cloud held it back while Twira charged up Death.

Riku" Cmon Sora, join the Darkness, then we don't have to fight!"

Sora" No way! Ur on the wrong side!"

Herc" Cmon Hades! U must be losing ur touch!"

Hades kept tossing small molten rocks at Hercules, but he just knocked them back!

Donald" U take the left head and u take the right!"

Goofy" wat about the middle head?"

Donald" What's it gonna do, BITE US!"

That's exactly what it did when they got close enough!

Twira charged up Death and fired it at the hydra. It was dead in no time!

Hades" Retreat! Retreat!"

They all disappeared in a dark void.

Herc" They're gone for now. So let's continue the match!"

Everyone pulled out there weapon.

Phil" Everyone don't hold back. GIVE IT YOUR ALL! that includes you Cloud!"

sparks came from everyone. they went super speedy! Everyone attacked everyone, but in the end, Twira won!

Herc" that was good, but now it's my turn! the final match starts NOW!"

Twira went into Light Overdrive! Golden Light surronded Hercules and sparks flew from Twira. A legendary battle was about to begin!

CH. 10 The Unknown Revealed
Herc took out his sword and went in for Sora! Sora guarded his hit and got him in the gut. Herc countered by grabbing Sora and tossing him to the ground. The battle raged on.

~

EM" The boy...........................is stronger than we thought. His heart is stronger too. Perhaps we still can use his heart, with corruption. With some of his "past", he should be with us in no time, Superior."​

DiZ" Yes. I think he must meet his, Dark side. Where ever his light side is, we must make sure it never meets him. His heart is strong, but not strong enough to resist the darkness. Come out Shadowka!"

A dark figure appeared almost out of nowhere. It spoke with no feeling or life.

Shadowka" Yes, Great Superior. What is your command."

DiZ" I want you to find project "Dark Heart", your other part of your heart."

Shadowka" As you command."

Then Shadowka disappeared.

EM" Are you sure that's a wise decision, master. He may have no feeling, but he still has a mind and heart of his own. After all, he is the only thing that is half a Heartless!"

DiZ" Exactly! If it can steal project Dark Heart's heart, it can seek out and destroy the light side's heart. After all, that is what seperated the project into 3 seperate beings. It's all because of Zarka (he'll be another one of my characters) he was a Keyblade wielder. Because of his meddling, he caused this!"

EM" If he didn't join the Light, we would have been unstopable! He was a great warrior."

DiZ" It doesn't matter, once Twira remembers his past, he will join us, no matter what!"

~

The battle had ended. Twira had won!

Hercules" Whoa! You are a good warrior. I guess I'm gonna have to train more."

Twira" I guess you will. Well, now I know how powerful I really am. I'll see you all again someday, I promise!"

Twira walked out of the Coliseum, and Cloud ran up to him.

Cloud" Beware the darkness within, or lose your heart."

Twira" Wha?"

Cloud walked out of the Stadium without saying a word. Twira was confused, but was going to understand what he meant soon................"

CH. 11 The Heart Of Shadows
Twira was upgrading his gummi ship whille thinking about what Cloud said. It was confusing and bothering him. He thought it over and over in his head, trying to figure out what he meant. Then he saw someone walking through the desert towards him. He thought he couldn't see them because they were far away and it looked like a shadow. Once it got close enough it started running. Twira was shocked. It was a shadow..........of himself! It took out a totally black Kingdom Key. Twira knew this meant a fight. He took out the Long Sword and the Buster Sword. He would use them this time instead of the Keyblade, and he had no problem handling the two huge weapons at the same time.

The enemy came. It didn't do anything but slash and hack without saying a word. It fought exactly like he did, so he knew how to handle it, but it seemed as if the shadow was going faster. The two huge weapons were overwhelming for the shadow, but it didn't seem to faze it one bit. Twira put them into Keychain form and put them away quickly. He went in Light Overdrive. Even though he felt more light then he had ever felt before, his sphere necklace was pitch black. He didn't know what it meant, but he wanted to find out.

His Angel and Twilight Keys were somehow getting weaker, and his heart was in pain.

???" So, you are getting weaker."

The voice had no tone, emmotion, or kindness. It was cold.

Twira" So what if I am, and WHO ARE YOU!?"

Shadowka" I am Shadowka, the Dark side of your heart. I am nothing but
Darkness, but you are all Light, Dark, and Twilight. Do you remember your darkness and light came out of you and you felt pain in your heart. You thought that you couldn't survive without your light, but really, it was your darkness you couldn't live without."

Twira" YOUR LIEING!!!"

Twira rushed in at it and cut through it and it disappeared and reappeared behind him and slashed him in the back.

Shadowka" Do you not see how weak you are without the darkness? It is the only thing our hearts desire. Once we become one, we will destroy our light side and be the ultimate being. Now I must take your heart."

The Dark Kingdom Key went into Twira's heart, but only to be blasted backwards.

Shadowka" Wha....................."

???" You are wrong Shadowka! No one can live without darkness our light, it is a part of who we are. No one has eternal darkness or everlasting light. We all have the choice to be what we want. We cannot get rid of our darkness or our light, we just ignore it........but there were those like me............we were N.E.O.'s. We had the choice of our fate. Some chose the path to darkness...........others chose the path to light. Then there was me. I chose neither the path to darkness or the light. I took the road in between, the path to twilight!"

Shadowka" It's...............it's you!!!"

Zarka" Yes..............it's me, Zarka!"

Shadowka disappeared. Twira was stunned by what had happened. Someone was inside his heart, hopefully they were good. All of this was so sudden.

Zarka" I guess u are confused. Anyone would be. I guess I should explain........."

(This story won't be continued until Zarka's stroy is complete)​

Last edited:
D

Dark Heart

if u think that's long, just to let u know, that's almost not even half of it!!!:D

D

Dark Heart

Anyway, this one will exaplain some of Twira's story.

Name: Zarka

Species: Human/Half a Heartless/N.E.O.

Heart: N.E.O.

Other Created Characters Involved: Twira

Personality: He can be some what hot tempered. He can be very aggresive if provoked and likes to be alone most of the time. He acts cold to some people, but mostly he doesn't. He can be pretty nice on rare occasions. He is very passionate about things.

Appearence: A farely tall man. Wears the Org. cloak and has diamond earrings on both ears. His eyes are a pierceing ice blue. He has a well built body,but he's not buff, and he has blue spiked hair (like Cloud's). Wears a blue flame necklace. His boots are black leather with half of hearts on them.

Weapons/Abilities: Has the N.E.O. (Non_Existant One's) Keyblade, and later, he gets the Oathkeeper. The N.E.O. Key has a greyish-silver blade, a black handle, and gold around the handle. He can turn into a N.E.O. Shadow, and a Dusk near the end. (He can use any skill that Sora can use) His Key can steal people's hearts and can't be used by anyone else except it's true master. He can fly and knows all magic. He is just as powerful as the EM. He can also teleport around (like Sephiroth) and can summon Heartless and Dusk.

Where he comes in: Before KH

Background Info: He survived a Heartless attack and only lost half of his heart. The Heartless who took half of his heart is now a Guardian Heartless(like Ansem's) it dropped a Keychian before it disappeared. Zarka picked it up. It turned into a Keyblade. He joined the Orginization soon after, to learn about the Heart. He was very liked by "The Superior" and the Enigmatic Man. The Enigmatic Man trained him in the art of war. After months of training, he was about the same level of skill as the EM. All other Org. Members, besides the EM and The Superior, he could defeat. He was then the one who did the Org.'s dirty work. As in taking people's hearts and killing other Keyblade masters. Once he was asked to retrieve a boy, but not to harm him. His name was Twira. So he took the boy, and slew anyone who got in his way. After he brought the boy back, he trained more, not asking what they wanted him for. As he was training, he somehow summoned a Heartless. He summoned more. Somehow he could control the Heartless. He only told the EM this and he told him to tell no one.

One day, The Superior called Zarka to him. Zarka went, not knowing what to expect.

Prelouge to KH: Zarka was walking down the corridor, thinking what The Superior would want him for. He walked through the door and The Superior welcomed him.

The Superior" Zarka, you have come. I would like to talk to you."

Zarka" What about Great Superior?"

The Superior" Please, call me DiZ."

Zarka" Well, ok. So what do you want, DiZ?"

DiZ" A little, or maybe a lot. You have many secrets within your heart, ones that you will not share, so please tell me them. I know if you are lying. I can see right into your heart."

Zarka" What secrets."

DiZ" Don't play dumb with me! I know you can control the Heartless, and you're the only one here with even part of a heart! I know what happened to your heart those years ago............and with the power to control the Heartless, you control darkness itself."

Zarka" you should know that although I have half a heart, I am neither Light, Dark, or Twilight! I am just here to follow your orders, not to talk about my heart or my past!"

DiZ" As you wish.........but don't expect me to let up on this conversation. I will call you again, but for now, leave."

Zarka left the room. He didn't know how DiZ knew all that...........but he was determined to find out!

DiZ" Come out EM"

EM" Yes DiZ. What do you want me to do with the him now?"

DiZ" I think it's about time..................we put his skills to use. With the power of the Heartless at our hands, and his keyblade, the heart of all worlds will be ours.............Kingdom Hearts!"

EM" As you wish. And what of the boy, project "Dark Heart"?"

DiZ" If I'm correct about Zarka's heart, if we add it to the boy Twira's heart..........he will be more powerful than any being in the whole universe!"

CH. 1 The Truth's Awakening
Zarka was training in the War Room. He called upon Heartless and somehow told them to attack him for training. The Heartless were attacking at their hardest, but Zarka got them all. He stopped them and was about to leave when he heard Axel's voice.

Axel" So...........you were called by the Superior. That doesn't usually happen. So what did he want with you, hm?"

Zarka" None of your buisness, Axel. Why don't you go throw around those rings of yours!"

Axel" I think I will actually............on YOU!"

Axel threw his flaming spiked ring at Zarka, but he dodged it quickly. He grabbed it and tossed it back at him and Axel caught it.

Axel" No need to get angry, I was just having a bit of fun. Anyway, go down to the basement, EM wants you."

Axel disappeared and Zarka headed out of the room and down the stairs. When he was at the bottom, he heard two voices through the door to the basement. He listened quietly.

???" So it is agreed, we take Zarka's heart and place it with the boy's. Then with Zarka's power of Heartless control, our weapon will be unstoppable!"

???" Yes. He should be coming down any moment. Take his heart quick, before he retaliates."

He recognized the voices. It was Zexion and Laxaeus! He did not know how everyone one knew he could control the Heartless, but he would have to take them out fast! He was about to go back up when someone was coming down the stairs. He took out his Keyblade, waiting and ready! A voice whispered down the steps.

???" I know your down there, come up, i am your friend."

Zarka went up the steps only to meet Marluxia.

Marluxia" It's ok. I am on your side. I'm want nothing to do with your heart, and if you help me, i wont tell them you heard them."

Zarka asked no questions. He went with Marluxia. They teleported to a white strange castle, Castle Oblivion! They went to the top mos room in the whole place, and waiting in the room was none other than Larxene!

Larxene" It is time you learned the truth, but only if you help us. You must agree to that first."

Zarka" what truth? What are you talking about? do you mean why they want my heart? TELL ME!!!"

Marluxia" You must agree to help us first, no matter what!"

Zarka" Ok, i agree! wat do you want me to do, and why do they want my heart?!"

Larxene" Ok. They want your heart because it is only a half, exactly like the boy you brought to them one day. He can also wield a keyblade, but they want him as a weapon, and for some reason, your heart is a perfect match to his. Not only that, but you can control the Heartless because you came in contact with one, and survived it. Your keyblade is also part of a Heartless, for with the power of the Heartless, you control darkness itself. We will tell you more when you complete your first mission."

Zarka" So what do you want me to do?"

Marluxia" We want you................to help us take over the Orginization!"

Zarka" WHAT!"

CH. 2 Breifing
Zarka" WHAT! ARE YOU CRAZY!"

Marluxia" No, we are quite serious. Look at it this way, if you don't help us, we won't help you, and if we don't help you, your heart will be stolen. Get the picture?"

Zarka" Fine! what do you want me to do?"

Larxene" We need you to take out some of the other Orginization members. They are getting a little to nosey for there own good. As you know, right now there are 20 Org. members. We need you to take out 7 of them. The first one's will be Naxam, Saxaldin, and Baraxdu. Of course they usually hang around together, so we will help in this fight to. Then it will be an even 3 vs 3. Then you have to take out the other 4 on your own."

Zarka" Tell me a bit about the 3 we are going for first."

Marluxia" Naxam has the element of poison, very deadly, but hardly a match for us. He has an Ultima Bow and Arrows, very powerful. Saxaldin is a big man, and his element is gravity. He has a spiked ball connected to a chain which is latched on to a handle. It is deadly and will crush you very easily, but luckily he is slow. Baraxdu is the strongest one, and you will be taking him. His weapon is a Rainbow Swallow (like the weapon Ansem uses)amd his element is light. It must be surprising for you, for a all Org. members, besides you have no heart, we are the Non-Exsistant Ones, and a man with no heart can have no light. It is a mystery, even to DiZ!"

Zarka" So when do we go?"

Larxene" NOW!"

They were all teleported to outside a door. It was a dark door, and big too!

Zarka" So this is there room?"

Larxene" Yes. Be ready, they may know we are already here, and the reason too!"

Zarka" 3.................2................1.............. .CHARGE!!!"

They bashed through the door, only to be surprised what was behind it. The room was full of dark................darkness. The room was covered with Heartless, along with the men they were looking for, there weapons pointed at Zarka, Marluxia, and Larxene.

Zarka" I guess they knew we were invited"

Marluxia" Take out the Heartless quick!"

Before anything happened, Zarka waved his hand and all the Heartless disappeared."

Marluxia" Ah..........yes, you can control them I forgot."

Zarka" How does everyone know I can control them?"

Larxene" We'll tell you after, but right now, we have 3 problems to worry about."

They all pulled out their weapons, ready for battle!

CH. 3 Half a Heart
Marluxia went for Naxam, Larxene had Saxaldin, and Zarka took Baraxdu. Naxam was no problem for Marluxia. With his wind, he blew the arrows away, but he had to dodge the flow of poison that was shot from the ground cnstantly. Larxene always had to be on the move, because if she didn't, she would be crushed by gravity. Her lighting magic was useful from long distances, and her little claws because she could throw them, especially since she had to keep moving.

Baraxdu was the only good fighter of the three. Zarka took out his N.E.O. Keyblade. Baraxdu's swallow was always moving. Blasts of light were coming from him but Zarka deflected them. Zarka used Blizzaga and froze him..........for a short time only. When he was about to crush him with Graviga, he escaped from the ice. He bursted out and charged Zarka. He gave Zarka a great blow that blew him to the wall. He did not understand. He beat Baraxdu before in training. Was he holding back before?

Baraxdu stabbed into the wall where Zarka was. Luckily he moved in time. Zarka had to do it now. He summoned NEO Shadows! Baraxdu was holding up his swallow, and then it shone with light. He powered up his weapon with his light! Now the NEO Shadows would be easier to defeat for him. Zarka and the Heartless charged in on Baraxdu. Baraxdu got all of the NEO Shadows but forgot about Zarka. He had met the end of his life.

All of the three enemies were assasinated. They were about to leave when they heard Baraxdu's voice.

Baraxdu" I hope they have fun with your heart. Oh well, better you than me."

Larxene" Shut up old man!"

Zarka" WAIT! Let him finish!"

Baraxdu" Do you not know why they want you?.......cough cough...........they want you...........because you are one of us."

Zarka" One of what?"

Baraxdu" The Half-Hearts! I have half a heart. That is why I can use light."

Zarka"Nonsense! Half-Hearts are all N.E.O.'s!"

Baraxdu" Whoever told you that was a lie. Who told you this?"

Zarka" The EM. I told him to I had half a heart. I told him to tell no one."

Baraxdu" That was a sad mistake boy. The EM is The Superior's right hand man. He told you lies. You can choose the path you want. I cannot control the Heartless with ease because I chose the path to light. But if you.........."

Marluxia silenced him forever with his sythe.

Zarka" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR!! HE WAS GIVING ME THE ANSWERS I WANTED!!"

Marluxia" He told you to much. We are only to give you your information. We had a deal. You will get no info until after the mission after this one!"

Larxene" Which reminds me, we should get back to Castle Oblivion before someone comes."

Marluxia" Then let us go"

They all went, but Zarka had a feeling that they wouldn't give all the answers he needed............and wanted!

CH. 4 The Corrupted Ones
Zexion" Sir, Naxam, Saxaldin, and Baraxdu have been found dead in their room."

DiZ" And your point is............."

Zexion" Sir, they were a part of our order, and Baraxdu was a very powerful warrior."

DiZ" They would have tried to destroy the Orginization sooner or later, or did you not know that Baraxdu could use light? Anyone who can use light has even a bit of a heart, and anyone with a heart has no need with the Orginization, which would mean they would try to overthrow it."

Zexion" So they were trying to stop us, and our plans."

DiZ" If we could get Kingdom Hearts, we could control all hearts, and Baraxdu had one. He was probably afraid that his heart..................."

Zexion" Sir?"

DiZ" I should have seen it by now. He had half a heart. He probably didn't want to be involved in project "Dark Heart". He knew if he was joined with the host, his mind, soul and heart would have been trapped in a void of nothingness, not able to sleep or think or die. You would sit there for all eternity."

Zexion" He would have been easier to aquire him then Zarka. He is much to powerful, especially with the control of Heartless."

DiZ" Yes, but he is not as powerful as Zarka. If you did not know, he was a descendent of the Ansar people."

Zexion" But, weren't those people extinct because of............."

DiZ" Yes. They were wiped out by the Dark Lord of the Heartless, Jalmen. Out of millions of the people in the city, there was one chosen one, one to defeat the Darkness. That one was Zarka. He some how survived, I do not know how."

Zexion" And why do we have a boy for the host?"

DiZ" Because he is in between the path to nightfall and the road light. He is Twilight. His heart will not die if to much darkness is put into it, but it is also exposed to the light, which we must make sure it never meets. Not only that, he is also one of the Ansar people."

Vexen" This is all very interesting. It will help with my research."

Zexion" Ah, Vexen. I thought you might be eavsedropping on this conversation."

Vexen" SHUTUP!!!!"

DiZ" Now now you two. Be nice Zexion. After all, Vexen is the head scientist of project Dark Heart."

Zexion" I guess he is............but he could have atleast knocked."

Vexen" Anyways, the project is going along good. The only thing it's missing is Zarka's heart. Where is Zarka? Axel was supposed to send him down stairs so we could take his heart."

DiZ" Well, he must be doing something around here. Anyways, i must go now, you are dismissed"

They all disappeared. DiZ walked up to the window to think. Then he called Axel.

DiZ" Axel!"

He appeared out of no where.

Axel" Yes, Great Superior"

DiZ" I want you to keep a good eye on Marluxia from now on. I gave him the command of Castle Oblivion. I want to see what he will do, and he has been doing a little snooping around."

Axel" You think he's going to try to overthrow the Orginization, huh? I wouldn't be surprised."

DiZ" Make sure you keep an eye on Larxene too, along with anyone else who may try to do the same thing. You are now my double agent. Good luck."

Axel" As you wish"

He disappeared. DiZ sat back in his chair. Thinking to himself.

DiZ" Once the one's against me and the Order are gone, finding Kingdom Hearts will be only that much easier. When I'm done with the corrupted ones in my Orginization, I will cast them aside and send them to the dark world of the Heartless, where they belong!"

CH. 5 Infiltration
Marluxia" Well Zarka, it is time for your next mission."

Zarka" What do you want me to do know?"

Larxene" We need you to sneek into Omega Fortress, and kill some of the members there. Some are more powerful there, for the fortress is only given command to the greatest and most powerful members. So be careful, not that I care for you......."

Zarka" Whatever, so how do I get there?"

Marluxia" Me."

Marluxia snapped his fingers and Zarka was transported to the fortress. He slid around the wall until he found a small shaft, leading into the fortress. He crawled through the shaft, and when he looked down through a vent, he saw some strange thin purple creatures. They could stretch pretty far too!

He came to an end of the shaft and got out. There were many of the purple things around here. He would have to be very stealthy and silence any of them that saw him. Zarka went around the corner, only to meet a white thing. He finished it and moved on. As he moved further in, he heard voices.

???" The Night Falls are quite handy arond the fortress, aren't they?"

Zarka thought they probably meant the purple things.

????" Yes, they are quite useful. Once we complete the Dusks, though, we will have no more use for them. They can alert us very quickly if someone intruded on our territory. It's not like anyone could get in here anyways. By the way, is Rox fixing the long shaft that was built in the fortress. Someone could get in through there."

???" It is being fixed now. We will have no more worries of enemies now!"

Zarka thought he was lucky he had got here when he did, or else getting in here would have been a lot harder."

???How is Sephiroth doing?"

????" He is coming well. He will be the most powerful being in the Org., besides project Dark Heart that is."

?????"I am back."

???" So you fixed the shaft Rox?"

Rox" Yes I did, thanks to my warhammer! It was quick."

Zarka"(Man, how many guys are there. Including me there is 21 members, but because of the death of three,there are only 18 left, including me.)"

Rox" So, Taxo, is Sephiroth almost ready?"

Taxo" Yes, but he needs more darkness. If can get more darkness into him, he will almost be unstoppable!"

???" Almost?"

Taxo" Well, he would only have one weakness, an overdose of light. But, where is he going to get that much light?"

Rox" You know, I've been thinking. If Sephiroth could beat project Dark Heart when it's complete, and Sephiroth takes it's heart, it would make him all powerful, and The Superior might take a better liking to us. He might even make our Taxo the Head Scientist of the Orginization! That'd be amazing, eh Ivex!"

Ivex" Yes quite, and he might promote us too, maybe even to Castle Oblivion. That would be a dream! Then that would show that snide Marluxia who's boss."

Taxo" So once project Dark Heart is complete, we make our move."

Zarka" Dark Heart won't be complete without me!"

Zarka stepped out of his hiding spot and confronted the three.

Ivex" Ah, Zarka, what brings you here?"

Rox" I think he's hear for reasons other than a visit"

Rox took out his warhammer, Ivex took her pistols, and Taxo had an ice whip.

Ivex" Oh we shouldn't have all the fun, the Dusks haven't had any prey for a long time. Night Falls, attack!"

Every single Night Fall in Omega Fortress came towards Zarka. He put up his hand and they all stopped.

Taxo" Ho............how is this.............this possible?!"

Zarka" As you all should know, my heart is needed to complete the weapon Dark Heart. I can control Heartless, and they only listen obidiently to ones with power and no darkness or light. The Heartless consume those with to much darkness, and they steal your heart if you have little darkness. I remember the reports on the Night Fall now. I read them only a while ago. They are prototypes for a better creature, the Dusk. They are creations of the Org., and they only listen to ones with power! That is why they do not listen to you, but they do for me!"

Zarka commanded the Dusk to attack them, and he charged in as well. He took on Rox alone first, while the Dusk had the other two. Rox was a powerful man, especially with his warhammer. He had the element of iron. He shot balls of metal at Zarka, but he hit them right back at him. Rox swung the hammer down on Zarka, but he teleported behind him and used Ragnarok. They were swift and hard blows. Rox swung his warhammer around, and struck Zarka hard, and it was so hard, that Zarka went flying and smashed through a wall. Rox was about to send metal balls smashing into Zarka again, but Zarka melted them with Firaga. Zarka used Strike Raid, and the last Judgement throw took a lot out of Rox. This was Zarka's chance. He charged in and stabbed Rox. His body dematerialized into the air.

Deep in the frotress labs, there was a quake. The tube which a subject was staying in was broken. He was know walking up the stairs, with a very long blood stained blade.

Everyone was fighting now. Zarka was taking on Ivex and Taxo. It was hard for Zarka, because Taxo would wrap Zarka up and then Ivex kept shooting him. He had to keep using Curaga to stay alive. Zarka cast Aeroga, which protected him from the whip's grasp........for now!

The man was walking up the stairs, he had one black raven wing on his right side. He had long platinum hair that was dripping wet. He was walking up the stairs, with his blade at hand.

Zarka was holding off good, but not good enough. All the Night Falls had been defeated. He didn't want to summon the Heartless, but he had too. He summoned NEO Shadows and a Shadow of himself.

Ivex" You actually have to summon Heartless to defeat us! I can't believe the legend says you're supposed to be an all powerful god!"

Zarka" A god?!" What are you talking about?!"

Taxo" Taxo" You don't know?! Well, you're a.............."

Taxo stopped. He heard foot steps behind him. He was shocked. It was his subject, Sephiorth!

Sephiroth" Where is my mother?!"

Taxo" Jenova, well, she's gone. Don't you remember, Cloud killed her."

Sephiroth was about to kill Taxo, when he sensed something.

Sephiroth" I sense...............an Ansar. The Legendary Ansar!"

Ivex" You are in for it now Zarka. May your soul die peacefully, and may your mind rot here forever!"

Taxo and Ivex disappeared. Sephiroth stepped towards Zarka. He took out his keyblade while watching the long sword.

Sephiroth" Your people killed my mother once. I will take your heart for what you did to her."

Zarka" What people, what are you talking about?"

There was no point in talking to him. He just started swinging his sword like mad. Zarka knew that this man was a trained killer..........and that he was in for the battle of his life!"

CH. 6 Sephiroth
Sephiroth" Your heart is empty. Accept the darkness, let it consume you. Fill the emptiness in your heart."

Zarka" That will never happen!"

Sephiroth" Then die with the empty heart you have!"

He knocked Zarka to the wall. He was going to do a stab into Zarka, but he knocked the sword away and got up. They met eachothers blade countless times. Zarka jumped over the sweep and slashed Sephiroth.

Sephiroth" Sin Harvest!"

Complete pain came on Zarka. He couldn't move at all! He was so weak. Sephiroth came running in. Everything was about to end, when a man in a ragged cape came and blocked the blow.

Sephiroth" Ahhh..........it's you again. Have you come to get revenge for the girl?"

Man" GRAAHHHHH!!!"

The man took out a huge Buster Sword and started hitting Sephiroth with all his might. Red sparks were emmiting from him. The battle was fast and fierce. The two men were evenly matched. Zarka knew it was time he called the Heartless. NEO Shadows, Stealth Sneak (Man like Heartless with a sword), and Gargoyles came. They all attacked Sephiroth. Zarka regained his strength and went in too!l

Sephiroth took out the Heartless pretty easily, but the man and Zarka were always upon him. After a while, all the Heartless were destroyed, but they had tired Sephiroth.

Sephiroth" Time to Die!"

Huge fire pillars came from the ground everywhere. The man and Zarka were running around everywhere! They had to keep running. The man yelled and sprouted a wing. He flew over to Sephiroth and bashed him. The fire pillars stopped.

A dark glow was around Sephiroth. He suddnely kept zooming around while slashing. He was to fast to see. Zarka casted Stopaga, and froze Sephiroth long enough to hit him and stopped his zooming.

Sephiroth was to tired to fight anymore. He telported away, only to say these words.

Sephiroth" I will slay you, and take your hearts!"

They both stood there in silence. Zarka talked to the man after a while.

Zarka" I guess, thanks for saving my life back there. I'm Zarka. What's your name."

Man"............................Cloud........................."

Zarka" Well, thanks Cloud. Anyways, what do you have against him."

Cloud" I might tell you...............if you can beat me. But not now. Here, use this beacon if he comes to you again."

Zarka" So you can help me kill him?"

Cloud" No. I care nothing for you. I.............want to kill him."

Zarka"..............................."

Cloud" Just remember to use that beacon"

Cloud walked away without saying a word after that.

Zarka" OK........................but don't count on it."

Taxo" Blast! Zarka would have been dead if it wasn't for Cloud! How did he get into the fortress anyway!"

Ivex" Who knows."​

Axel" With the power of darkness. Can't you guys feel the darkness from him. I guess you're not thinking right now. He could be........useful in some way."​

Ivex" How so?"​

Axel" The ones with great darkness in their heart are easily corrupted. If he would somehow join us, he could be helpful with taking Zarka's heart."​

Taxo" He may be dark, but he is not that stupid. How would he join us?"​

Axel" Oh, I know a little of his past, and if I have answers he wants, he'll join us."​

Ivex" What about Sephiroth?"​

Axel" That one, is to powerful even for us to control. You were stupid to even use him. So we must find Cloud now and have him join us!"​

CH. 7 From Dark to Darker​
Axel, Taxo, and Ivex searched the worlds and gathered information. It took a while, but they finally found Cloud on the Crossroads to Light, Dark and Twilight.​

Axel" So, you've have been here since the encounter with Sephiroth. You do not know which path to choose, hm. Choose the path to nightfall and have everlasting Darkness."​

Cloud" Hm. Why do you want me to. Well, I don't really want to find out, so GOOD BYE!"​

Cloud took out his Buster Sword quickly and used Sonic Blade on Axel. It went right through him and then Axel blasted him away.​

Axel" Fool. You think you can take me on?! HAH! I don't exsist. You can't hurt a Nobody."​

Cloud"..........................."​

Axel" I have the answers you are looking for. Come with me, and do what I ask and I will give you your answers."​

Cloud"..............................what do you want..........................."​

Axel" I want you to kill the man who fought Sephiroth with you, and if possible, Sephiroth. If you kill both of them, I will give you even more answers to your questions."​

Could"........fine............"​

DiZ" Then it's settled."​

DiZ appeared out of nowhere, with a dark orb in his hand.​

DiZ" This orb is called Dark Esscence. It gives the user great strength of darkness. Use it well."​

DiZ put the orb in Cloud's heart. Cloud felt great power surging through him, power he had never felt before, but something felt familliar to him.​

Cloud" That taste..............I have tasted it before.........it's........."​

DiZ" Darkness. You have felt it before, like when Sephiroth almost controlled you enough to kill Aerith........."​

Cloud" How the hell did you know about that!"​

DiZ" Unlike you, I have many eyes and ears, which supply me with great knowledge and information. Now, back to your mission."​

Axel" You must now go kill the man and if you can, Sephiroth. Don't take forever though, we don't have all the time in the world..........well, actually, yes we do. heh heh heh........"​

They both disappeared. Cloud sat there thinking. He did not know what to do.​

Cloud" She would not want me to do this..............but if I want to find her soul..........i'll have to."​

CH. 8 Soul of the Ancient​
Zarka teleported to the top of Castle Oblivion. He had a bad, but welcoming welcome back.​

Marluxia" I'm surprised you made it out alive. How did you do it, i thought you would be dead?"​

Zarka" Shut it!"​

Larxene" My, my, so feisty. Maybe he should take a time out, eh Marluxia! Hi hi!"​

Zarka" Look, both of you shut it. I need some time to think for a while."​

Marluxia" Well, i guess I should tell you to watch your back. They now have that man Cloud on their side, and he's gonna kill you. As long as your in here, he won't find you, and even if he did, he would forget most of his memory. Unless...........DiZ went so far as to........."​

Zarka" What?"​

Marluxia" If DiZ wants your heart that bad, he may have powered up Cloud to kill you, and I think he may have used the Esscence of Darkness on him."​

Zarka" What's that?"​

Larxene" It is an orb that was created by the Dark Lord Jal........"​

Marluxia" (shut up Larxene)​

Larxene" uh..........a Dark Man that was very powerful. The orb is said to have Ultimate Dark powers for the one that has it in their heart. DiZ got it from........uh........he found it in a Temple of some sort, an Ancient one."​

Zarka" Can you tell me where it is?"​

Marluxia" No."​

Zarka" If you don't, I'll kill both of you, and you know I can."​

Marluxia"...............it's on the world called "The Planet". Go search there."​

Instantly, Zarka disappeared. Marluxia went over to a window.​

Larxene" I almost blew it about his past, huh."​

Marluxia" Maybe next time, I should do all the talking. Anyways, atleast he won't find anything on that Heartless forsaken planet."​

Larxene" Does his home planet exist anymore?"​

Marluxia" It is in a Universe that is in between ours and the universe of the Heartless. The only way to get there is to use the Esscence of Darkness and use it to create The Portal of Darkness. Jalem sent Zarka's world there after he created the orb. Since Cloud has it in his heart now, there is no way to get it!"​

Zarka went down to the laborotory to research "The Planet". He was down there for hours, but he found some very interesting facts. Very interesting facts.​

Zarka"(So................this planet is ancient. It is also the home world of...........................Cloud and Sephiroth! Why did they leave there. Hm.............Marluxia isn't telling me something, oh well. I guess i'll have to see what's on that world myself!)"​

~​

Laxeaus" So Zexion, has The Superior commanded us to make a move for Zarka yet?"​

Zexion" For some strange reason, no. He does not want us to make the move right now. I don't get it. Before he wanted to get him right away, but now he wants us to wait? It doesn't make sense!"​

Laxeaus" I do not dought our leader, he must be planning something special, something we do not know yet."​

EM" Maybe he is testing him, hm?"​

The EM appeared out of nowhere, and seemed as if he was listening to the conversation.​

EM" If it will make you all feel better, he is testing Zarka's true power."​

Axel also appeared.​

Axel" Cloud is now on our side, and is going against Zarka. He gave him..........the Esscence of Darkness! Yes, the orb made by Jalem's hands. The orb that grants the user everlasting powers of darkness, one that even passes The Superior's powers."​

Laxeaus" Why didn't he just use the orb?"​

EM" Moron, the wielder needs a heart to use it!"​

Zexion" So when will this test take place?"​

Axel" When the Superior chooses, so keep quiet until then."​

Axel and the EM disappeared in the shadows, leaving Laxeaus and Zexion​
thinking.​

~​

The Planet was out of range to teleport, so he used the Org. Gummi Ship. The flight was a long one, but he finally made it. The Planet was deserted. It was like a barren wasteland. He landed in a snowy mountain area. He walked in this ancient ice like cave. He followed the path, down through the stairs, and down a rainbow staircse. He crossed over stone pillars, onto an altar. It was huge! He walked a few steps forward, then he heard a voice.​

???"hello?"​

Zarka"Who's there?!"​

???"I would like to know who is on the Planet I will stay on forever."​

Zarka" Forever? Wait, I think I researched you, are you, Aerith?"​

Aerith" Yes. I am Aerith. I am an Ancient. My soul will rest here forever, alone for all eternity."​

Zarka"Is...............is there a way I can help?"​

Zarka" How did you end up like..................a soul?"​

Aerith" When I was trying to open the Planet to heal it, I was killed by............."​

Cloud" Sephiroth!"​

Cloud walked up onto the altar. His eyes were glowing with darkness, even more than before.​

Cloud" Why are you here, Zarka? Have you come to pay your respects for Aerith. If you have, I am deeply sorry, but I must kill you............in order to get my answers, and to save Aerith from an eternity of loneliness!"​

Zarka" Who sent you to kill me. Was it The Superior?"​

Cloud" If you speak of a man in a black and red robe, yes. He gave me the Ultimate Power of Darkness, the Esscence of Darkness so I could destroy you."​

Aerith" Cloud...............Cloud listen to me...................give up your darkness, please!"​

Cloud" I'm sorry Aerith, i must do this, then you will be free! Then we can spend our lives together!"​

Aerith" I would rather spend an eternity here, then know that I am with someone that was willing to kill another, and for no reason!"​

Cloud" But it is for a reason, to save you!"​

Aerith" Give up your darkness!"​

Cloud" I'm sorry Aerith, I will free you, one way or another."​

Zarka" Why do you not do what she asks! If your love for her is as good as you say. why do you not do what she asks!"​

Cloud" My love is strong for her, which is why I must free her, whether she wants it this way or not. I'm sorry we had to meet under these conditions. Good-bye, Zarka."​

Cloud sprouted a wing on his left side and he pulled out his Buster Sword. Red sparks emmited from him. Zarka pulled out his Keyblade. Aerith whispered in his head.​

Aerith" Zarka, please free the orb from his heart. It has changed him. Please, I know we have only just met, but please, do this for me. Swear by your oath."​

Zarka" I promise"​

Suddenly, a white sphere from around Aerith's hair, came to the real world. A light was around it, then it turned into a star. The star went into Zarka's hand, and flashed a bright light. When he looked, he had a new key. Because of the oath he swore with all his heart, it created a new weapon. The Oathkeeper.​

CH. 9 Birth of Oblivion​

Red sparks were flying from Cloud, and Zarka was ready with his Keyblades. Cloud was like lightning as he zoomed around. He kept slashing Zarka at that speed but then Zarka cast Stopaga. He went up to Cloud and slashed him and used Arcs Arcanum. He then cast Aeroga then CLoud was off again. Zarka blocked some of the hits this time, but he was wearing down fast! Zarka rolled out of the way and used Blizzaga on Cloud's wing. It was frozen. Atleast now he couldn't zoom around.

Cloud swung like a madman at Zarka, but he blocked the blows.Cloud stopped. His eyes went pitch black, and then he muttered some words. The Buster Sword had dark energy surrounding it. His muscles were getting bigger.

Cloud" Now you will witness the true power of DARKNESS!!!"

Black and red sparks were now coming from Cloud. His wing was still frozen. Cloud struck a blow to Zarka, and it blew him away! This new power was almost to much for Zarka to handle! He kept blocking the blows, but it was hard, Cloud backed off and shot balls of darkness at Zarka. Zarka hit them back at Cloud. It didn't do anything!

Zarka"(Darkness won't do anything to him, so Light must be his only weakness! But where can I get Light........)"

Zarka" Aerith! Send Light enegy into the Oathkeeper!"

Aerith" It will take some time! Hold him off!"

Zarka used Strike Raid. It seemed to work, and the Judgement blow knocked Cloud down. He ran up and was going to stab the N.E.O. Keyblade into Cloud's chest..............but it wouldn't go through. Cloud suddenly grabbed Zarka by the throat and tossed him into a pillar. Cloud walked over to Zarka and when he was about to finish him, Aerith was done charging.

Aerith" Zarka, here!"

Light came from Aerith and went into the Oathkeeper. Zarka blocked Cloud's hit.

Zarka" Now.............you will witness the true power of Light!"

Zarka got up and kept slashing. The Light was to much for Cloud! Zarka slashed and slashed and then he did a leg sweep. Cloud fell to the ground. Zarka ran up, marked an X on Cloud's chest with the Oathkeeper, then he put the N.E.O. Keyblade into his heart. He unlocked his heart, and the orb came out and shattered.

Cloud was unconcious. Zarka gathered the orb's shards and put them together.

Aerith" Thank you Zarka! Thank you................what are you doing with the orb?"

Zarka" I'm putting it back together. It will only be totally destroyed if it is shattered at it's origin............."

As soon as he put the last piece in, there was a dark flash. When it died down, there was a Keychain with a black three pointed crown. When he picked it up, a Keyblade appeared. It was black, with a gold chain in the blade.

Zarka" I don't know how this happened, but I guess I'll take this. This Key is nothing but Destruction and Darkness.............I will call it...........Oblivion!"

???" Hello, Ansar!"

Zarka stood up with the Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Then looked behind him. It was Sephiroth!

Zarka" What do you want!"

Sephiroth" Revenge. Your people hurt my mother, JENOVA, so I want revenge on the Ansar. You are the only one left, so it will be on you."

Zarka" What do you want from me, death, torture?"

Sephiroth" Your heart!"

Zarka got into his fighting position.

Sephiroth" Prepare to die!"

CH. 10 The Fallen Angel

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Name: Trios
Race: Human
Appearance: Looks like Zack(FF7), Black Hair, Organization type clothes (except zipper open and has grey shit under. Black fingerless gloves
Heart: No heart
Personality: Emotionless, calm.
Weapons/skills: Gunblade, Wind and Gravity spells, Dark sheild(creates Dark Barrier around self blocking all attacks)
Background: When Squall killed Socerous Ultimacia he was 14. There were more socerousess then her and Rinoa. He receive the socerors power and grew heartlless, he has visions of him fufilling the deed of ruler, killing many people on the way. He struggles to control himself. Since hes at constant battle with himself he appears motionless. Sometimes his other side takes over. So he has to live alone. Untill he meets the very enthusiastic Rinoa. Who was also a socerous. And so the story begins where he must destroy himself or the world, where the wold will soon see eternal light or utter darkness. Him, Rinoa, and Squall will face this.
Story: Coming soon.

So how was this? I love my character.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i'm not sure if i want to do this or not but here is the basic info

name: Sierra
species: human
appearans: brown hair, light green eyes, hair is a little bit longer than shoulder length and is not tied in any way, normal female figure, tan skin, where a jacket half zipped, and an under shirt, wears shorts and belts that hold pouches, a neclase is worn, she wears a neckband and a wristband, hand gloves are worn but the fingers are still shown, and he wears a pouch that ties on to the theigh (similar to rikku's in ff X). she has a black stretchy band on one of her knees and both of her elbows. overall COOL!
heart: light
behavior: nice girl when with friends and in peace, but mean in combat she shows no mercy to darkness or any other cruel enemy
weapon: twin blades **can shape shift depending on the area**
abilities: can use the powers of light in a simular way uknowns and ansem use there powers. many different attacks all effective, can use basic magic skills
origin: world was destroyed befoe she was born. her mother was cast of to destiny islands (don't ask). she was born on destiny islands and then grew up there untill she was 10..... there are many things about herself she doesn't know
STORY: mabey i will do it later i don't know;)

D

Dark Heart

It looks pretty good so far.
GTX said:
Name: Trios
Race: Human
Appearance: Looks like Zack(FF7), Black Hair, Organization type clothes (except zipper open and has grey shit under. Black fingerless gloves
Heart: No heart
Personality: Emotionless, calm.
Weapons/skills: Gunblade, Wind and Gravity spells, Dark sheild(creates Dark Barrier around self blocking all attacks)
Background: When Squall killed Socerous Ultimacia he was 14. There were more socerousess then her and Rinoa. He receive the socerors power and grew heartlless, he has visions of him fufilling the deed of ruler, killing many people on the way. He struggles to control himself. Since hes at constant battle with himself he appears motionless. Sometimes his other side takes over. So he has to live alone. Untill he meets the very enthusiastic Rinoa. Who was also a socerous. And so the story begins where he must destroy himself or the world, where the wold will soon see eternal light or utter darkness. Him, Rinoa, and Squall will face this.
Story: Coming soon.

So how was this? I love my character.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

name:Aaron zeal

gander:male

heart:light

job:air breaker/swordsman

wepon:mirror sword(a sword that looks like 2 swords put together)

other charas:Kaeia pedal,Dway blaze

appereince:blond cloud like hair but shorter.weres a white t-shirt under an open red plaid button down shirt,and kaky cargo pants witch chaind hanging from the pockets.weres red black and white sneakers

skills:fly,meteor(charge continusly at and enemy from the air.),force slash(fly strait at your target then use his sword to luanch him self in the air for an ariel attack.tornado(a sonic spinning slash that can create a powerful gust).

decription:likes to have fun but can be serious at the right time.he has a secrert love for kaeia,but wanders about y she always wereing that hat and never takes it off around him.he is now searching for the one who destroyed his world,its name is"obliterate".(to find out more on this chara and the game i have coming out plz visit http://www.freewebs.com/newworldgames/ the site is un finished becuse i just started it so wait a while.)

when he comes in kh2:after floating trough space for 2 years he lands out side of disney castle.he was fling at an incredible speed resulting in a huge explosion.sora and the gang had just left from there after there buisnes was done,and saw the explosion.they fly back down to find him flying out of the crater,when he lands he see's sora and the gang in there battle stance.sora says"who are you and what do you want."aaron respons"i've been floating through space for i don't know how long and this is the welcome i get,not very neborly are you
wink.gif

sora:so your not with the heartless.
Aaron:what are those.
sora:you don't know!?
Aaron:nope,after floating through space for so long i guess i landed in another galexy.
waird voice:2 years to be exact.
Aaron:wah...oh valkary
sora:what are you talking about whos valkary.
Aaron points up.
sora:a bird?
Aaron:yeah very powerful too,hes the one who kept me alive for 2 years while i was in a deep sleep.
sora:2 years!!!!!!i though you didn't know.
Aaron:well i didn't know,valkary told me.
sora:he told you how.
Aaron:he speaks with no words but you know what hes saying,he may not trust you yet.at least after what happend on my world.
sora:what happend.
Aaron:destroyed...
sora:by what!?
Aaron:his,its name is obliterate.
sora:well thats a specific name.
Aaron:i don't know were he is but i'll find him,i can't belive i lost.

suddenly heartless start poping up
neoshadows,macelike heartless,and hooklings

Aaron:are these the heartless!?
sora:yeah.stay back unless you want to lose your heart,we'll handle these.
donald:yeah
goffy:don't worry,a-yuck
Aaron:my wah...i'm not staying back.
Aaron slashes at a hookling and 5 more come up.
sora:then let wipe them out.
aaron uses tornado to kill some and the rest go flying.sora uses full swing and starts comboing others.while donald and goffey are just strait out attacking.one there alll gone:

Aaron:whew that was esey
sora:yeah but there are stonger ones.
Aaron:like what.
the ground begins to rumble.
Aaron:whats happening!!!
sora:its a heartless!!!
Aaron:doing all this!!!
a porta lopens up and 2 darnesses come out.
Aaron:what in the world!!!
sora:what you scared.
Aaron:noway lets go.
sora and donlad charge at the first one and Aaron and goffy go fro the second.
Aaron flys strait for the head
sora:YOU CAN FLY!!!!!!!
Aaron:didn't you see me when i came out of that crater.
sora:i thought that was that bird.
Aaron: oh yeah i forgot,stand back.
Aaron:VALKARY ULTAMA FLARE!!!!!
sora:what are you doing!!!
Aaron:STAY BACK!!!!
valkary flys out of Aaron sword and in to the air,he spreads his wing and releses millions of meteors from him and strait at the 2 darknesses.the attack results with the heartlesses exlploding.soras mouth drops.
eek.gif

sora:...wow
Aaron:hehheh he has more.
goffy:wow now thats a handy attack a-yuck
donald:that was incredible!!!!!!!
a neo-shadow charges at Aaron from behind,sora jumps and strikes it.
Aaron:wow thx.
sora:no problem
Aaron:so tell me about these heartless.
sora explains what the heartless are and about his story
Aaron:wow
sora:yeah so now i'm still searching for riku.
Aaron:hmmm sad
Valkary:yes sad indeed
sora:WAH!!!!
Aaron:thats valkary,so you trust him now.
sora:were is he
Aaron:in here(shows sora his sword)the crystal.
sora: oh i see.
weird voice:hahaha it seems you can stilll fight
Aaron: obliterate
sora:wah
obliterate:do you still wish to fight me
Aaron: of course!!!
mad.gif

obliterate:well your well come to try.
aaron attacks him and his sword bouces off and shoots him back.
obliterate:hahaha your useless with out your freinds
Aaron:shut up!!!
sora:well help.
Aaron:you sure
sora:yeah.
donald:yeah
goffy: of course
they all charge and Aaron uses force slash.
obliterate:ah,i gess yuo still have some strength.
sora fuses with goffey
obliterate and Aaron:what the!!!!
sora starts continusly attacking obliterate.
obliterate:grrrr i can fight with you here.well fight again at "demare".
oblierate fly in to the sky a sonic speeds
sora:i tought he was a monster
Aaron:he is thats his human form,don't take him that lightly.hes still a coward.
sora:so how are you going to get to demare.
Aaron:same way i got here...sort of.
Aaron:i should go
sora:i guess your not going to let him
Aaron:not after what he did.
Valkary:are you ready to go.
Aaron:yes
sora:wait!you can use a gummi ship.
Aaron:no i shouldn't space travel isn't my thing.i slept the whole 2 years it seemed like 5min to me so i'm going to sleep to delmare.
sora: ok your choice.
an aroura flows around Aaron,and he begins to float in to the sky.
Aaron:bye sora i hope you find your freinds!!!!
sora:you to!!!
suddenly a small red object floats down to sora.
sora:a chain?
Valkary:use it well keyblade master
sora:i will.

so did every one like it.

Last edited:

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
Name:Roy Mcgenty
Heart:Twilight
Job:Bounty Hunter
Weapon:Fists
Appearance:red short spiked hair,camo shorts,black shoes,blue t-shirt,yellow wristbands
Personality:a hot head, wont hesitate to run into battle
Bio:was a good child all around. he was trained by the masters of his village in the art of hand-to-hand combat. the masters were planning a revolt and roy happened to get mixed up in the plans. the masters placed him under a condition called berserk and roy killed his own parents. he soon killed the masters. he now roams around accepting bounty jobs.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Erix
Male
Human/ Non-Existant One
He Has Hair Like Tidus' (FFX verison) but not as flippy. as very piercing green eyes.
he is #9 in the Organization.
Weapons/skills: Erix uses a double sword (a katana with two blades parallel to eachohter). He attacks by balancing speed and power, and also using powerful and showy combos like Rave Arcanum (a mix of sonic blade and ars arcanum). Erix doesn't liek to fight though, and uses his weapon sparingly.
Back Story: (before/during KH, during /after COM) Erix was a boy from Hollow Bastion who was lucky enough to escape when the Heartless took it over. He escaped to Twilight Town but was attacked by a mysterious Heartless and heart was stolen. His Soul and Body remained and he was found by Axel and recruited into the Organization. He works with them so that he might find a way to get his heart back. Erix is very close to Axel, and thinks of him as a brother. He hates Marluxia and Larxene as he knows about their plans to overthrow the Organization. Erix has recently began to trian with #2 in the Organization (the EM) by orders of DiZ. He has also developed a rivalry with Riku since his inception into the Organization.

I think he's pretty cool.

*EKH*

Name: Jennifer

Species: A human with god-like powers

Appearence: Shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes. Black shirt with a black mini skirt; wearing a pink cape.
Heart: twlight

Origin: From a world called Azaran

Personality: Sweet, kind and gentle. But strong when she needs to be. Loves to help people. She's smart and has common sense.

Weapon/Abilities: Can fly, has super human strength and can shoot pink starbolts from her hands and eyes. Sometimes she even uses er Heartblade.

She comes in KH2, joining Sora, Donald and Goofy.:p

Past/backround Info: Born in Azaran, Jen has amazing powers. Her parents are king and queen. Her mother is human(and she's not ashamed of that!). After her father went to fight the Heartless, her mother tells her to find the Keyblade Master and help him rid the worlds of Heartless.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Name: Kurayami "Kris" Hikari (Her name is backwards because she's Japanese. Kurayami is her last name while Hikari is her first.)
Species: Human/Demon
Appearence: Go to chibirenachan.deviantart.com and look at the featured deviation. Kris is the girl on the picture!
Heart: She's heartless for most of her life but her heart is light.
Occupation: Kris starts out as a thief then starts to train herself to become a ninja when she joins the organization.
Other Created Character Involved: Rena(Madeup character), and Katzu(Rena's sister)
Origin: A world called Feudral Era Japan. She goes back through time a thousand years after the events of Chain of Memories and meets Sora, Rena, and Katzu.
Personality: Kris is slightly hot headed but she gets more annoyed than anything. She has a nice side but most people don't get to see it, especially her enemies.
Weapon's/Abilities: Halo Aura(Light Keyblade), Kunai Knife, and slips of paper she uses to cast magic with called talismens. She can teleport whenever she needs to, but if she teleports too often, her energy is used up quickly.
Where She Comes In: After KH: COM
Past/Background Info: Kris has been a loner ever since she was a kid. The heartless toke away her parents, her brother, and her best friend and they're the reason she's half demon. She found the light keyblade that's part of a legend a thousand years in the future. She travels back in time to when Sora was around and meets Sora, her past self, Rena, and the person who forces Kris into the organization, Katzu.
Main Story: (I'll put that up there once I think of it.. *sweatdrop*)

Killer_Kitty

Well this is interesting. I'll just put one of my numerous KH Rp characters up then XD

Name: Unknown, Alias: Elda
Species: She appears to be human, but in reality is something very different...
Appearence: Chin length layered maroon hair, silver-gray eyes, and rather tan skin. She wears an oranization like coat, though has no connection to them what so ever. Under that she wears a gray tank top and long baggy black pants
Heart: Well, shes neither light or dark or heartless so twilight would be correct, no?
Other Created Character: Ebony, Cade, random other people @_@
Personality: Laid back and care free. She tends to act without thinking her actions through, not really caring if she might get in trouble afterwards. She is overall friendly, but can be extremely bitters to those she dislikes.
Weapon's/Abilities: Keyblades; Divine Purgatory & Dark Nirvana. Abilities: Ghostly Wings and Wings of the Fallen, high jump, dodge roll.
Where He/She Comes In : After KH2
Past/Background Info: Elda is a Keyblade weilder from another dimension, one quite different from Sora's. There there are 7 keyblade weilders and 1 princess of heart. The 'worlds' aren't really worlds at all, just islands in an Archipelago that became isolated worlds after the sea mysteriosly dissapeared. Most of These worlds are ruled by a strict government, who recruit keyblade masters, though their true motives remain unclear. ANYWAYS~ Back to my character. Elda from the ages of birth to six years of age, lived in a hidden island inhabited by winged humanlike creatures who were self proclaimed angels. When the heartless fisrt arrived, one of the first places the attacked was 'Heaven' Island. Many were wounded or killed, and Elda, though not killed, had a serious injury. A heartless had cut off her wings, strangely leaving the rest of her unharmed. The laws of her people said that angels who lost their wings were unworthy and weak, so Elda was banished, gaining the title of 'Fallen Angel', though Technically she was a 'Broken Angel,' having preformed no unforgivable act herself. She lived for four years in a kind of 'limbo' before escaping and finding herself lost on an unfamilar island. Found by pirates, and pirates of that area are known for taking in abandoned children and raising them to be dastardly cut throats to assist them in looting and what not, she was adopted, and raised for the remaining part of her childhood on Haborookus, the pirate island. Once she was revealed to be a keyblade master, she took her knowledge and her newly gained weapons to the 'Death Market' where shes one of the highest payed, and one of the biggest wanted criminals around.
Main Story: Being worked on @_@;;

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Character: Kanoto Dark

Species: Heartless

Hair Color: Blue
Hair Style: Spiked up and pushed over a little to the left side
Eye Color: a translucent red
Description: 6'8", He wears a shortened black over coat with the collar flipped up, the bottoms of the coat spikes out and the seams are lined with spikes. His pants are black and very wide in the legs. they are lined with chains and spike links.

Heart: questionable, probably twilight. He trys to stay on the path of good, but sometimes he uses dark powers and loses control.

Occupation: He is the son of darkness but he is currently trying to fight the darkness inside him.

Origin: He is the Prince of the heartless, nuff said.

Personality:He is a very loyal and silent person. He also is a very reliable and dependable person.

Weapon: He always carries a large sword, it has a red handle and a black blade. The blade is made out of a dragon wing and looks like one too.

Where He Comes In: End of KH

Background: He is the son of the original heartless which emerged when ansem performed his original experiment. He followed his father through the barrier, but instead of taking some odd monstrous shape he took the form of a human. After that he lived his life as a human, secretly training to defeat the forces of good. But soon after the first KH game he was found by, and defeated by Sora. Sora taught him the power of good and he has since changed his ways. Now he fights to defeat the evil intentions of his father in secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back