• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a Character For Kh2 (2.0)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwizz

here we go again if you can create a character for kh2 then what would his/hers name be create a bio heres an example below

name
weapon

and you can add more to it if you want ^_^

Zippy56

Free Willy

Walks on his tail and hold his wepon in his flippers

Harpon

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
um lemme think *brain starts to sizzle*

Name: Sakura

Des: honey colred hair in low pig tails with pink ribbons, light blue eyes, rosy cheeks, white halter top with a pink blazer and a light pink skirt with cherry blossom flowers pattern, and white uggs.

Weapon: gun

Name: Samara

Des: Honey colored hair in two buns, dark blue eyes, dark blue kimon type top, black pants, and black boots, older sister to sakura, very dark.

Weapon: two small swords

Last edited:

jwizz

DivineRoseKeeper said:
um lemme think *brain atarts to sizzle*

Des: honey clored hair in low pig tails with pink ribbons, light blue eyes, rosy cheeks, white halter top with a pink blazer and a light pink skirt with cherry blossom flowers pattern, and white uggs.

Des: Honey colored hair in two buns, dark blue eyes, dark blue kimon type top, black pants, and black boots, older sister to sakura, very dark.

nice one i like it

Miss Sephiroth

With Sephiroth beatin' the crap out of Cloudy-boy
Um let me think ...
* tik tak tik tak *

Name: Kalita-Chan

Des: Brown Sephy-like hair, Bright Blue eyes, Dark skirt, T-shirt with txt (give me KH2 or i'll Rot your teeth out ^o^|) And an Unknow-Coat, not ziped tight ...

Weapon: Candy-Eged Wire .. And lollypop-Gun
Used to damage the enemy teeth, So it hurts to much to continue the fight ^o^|
XD

crowmaster

Miss Sephiroth said:
Um let me think ...
* tik tak tik tak *

Name: Kalita-Chan

Des: Brown Sephy-like hair, Bright Blue eyes, Dark skirt, T-shirt with txt (give me KH2 or i'll Rot your teeth out ^o^|) And an Unknow-Coat, not ziped tight ...

Weapon: Candy-Eged Wire .. And lollypop-Gun
Used to damage the enemy teeth, So it hurts to much to continue the fight ^o^|
XD

that must hurt like hell!!!

now let me think...

Name: Hinata "Sin" Tomoyo

Style: dark blond, with rikku hair-look, dark googles on her head, dark shirt without sleeves, with a small hole so you can have just a little view of her boobs, black gloves with finger holes, black jeans and shoes.

Weapons: Two sai

KiKaider104

Name:KiKaider
DES: White T-Shirt,dog tags,Gray jeans:White-Cloud style hair, Gray eyes.
Weapon: Blue Flaming Sword.

yado

I taste delicious
hey jwizz this thread already exist on page 2 so you just sorta copyed

Kyeblademaster25

Name: Haro
Description: Red spiky hair. Dark red eyes. White tee with armgaurd on right hand. Black suspenders, white sneakers. chains on the sides of his pants hanging. sweatband on left hand!
Weapon:Flaming Halbred, and 2 short swords.
Bio: His world was destroyed by heartless so now he flys a gummi ship to different worlds to find and destroy all heartless.
Special:He is a master of fire magic and can manipulate fire in his favor! He is also super agile, flexible and aware of the dangers around him so he's quite the accomplished dodger!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
name: luna
description: long jet black hair, beutifull blue eyes, and tan skin.
weapon: two long swords, and her magic.
bio: after her world was destroyed, she was left all alone at the age of 8 to fend for herself against the heartless. she tought herself her sword skills. at the age of 12 she found a way to get off the remains of her destroyed world overrun by the invading heartless. she then escaped to traverse town, where she learned to use magic. she then traveled to other worlds, honing her skills and releasing her hatred towards the heartless that destroyed her familly and her world. all who oppose her spend they're last breath under her blade.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
name: Atros
description: short black hair white shirt with black jacket and Blue pants
weapon: Dark Destruction( see create a keyblade delux)
bio: after his world was destroyed he sought dhelter in an unkown town. He met a trianer and he taught him defense. He used this stength to defend his new world. He didn't succeed and turned to the power of darkness. He struggles to contro it but it sometimes hurt the people he cares for.

ChristinaKingdom

Name: Doo-Doo Brown (AKA Waldo)

sex:Boy
Weapon: A key blade with a turd on it.
Appearence: Looks like Waldo from Where's Waldo?

Name: Icey Cream
Sex: Girl
Weapon: A key blade with the biggest bling that can be seen from mars
Appearence:Looks like Foxxy Cleopatra from Austin Powers, but younger

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
Haha!

I'm going to be in the Organization!

Name: Karmxen (am I cheesy or what??)
Weapon: A Javelin/Harpoon/atl-atl/spear/whatchamacallit as seen here and used thusly: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18039462/
Description: like so: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17968672/
Bio: A misanthrope who is liable to hate everything and really won't tell you why unless she has sudden urges to lay her emotions onto random bystanders. She controls wind. She can be a bit absent minded, but keeps a pretty one-track mind once she is intent on destroying something.

~Unknown_User~

Hmm...lets see...

Name: Sangreal

Description: His face is hidde up to his eyes, in a mouth and nose cover, that is black. He has shoulder length, jet black hair which flows freely, aside from one bunch that covers the patch over his left eye. His right eye is a blazing electric blue, with clearly defined pupils. The mouth/nose cover extends down to his neck and to his torso where it is cut off just below the pectorals. He has a large belt with a few compartments that has a cool thorn design all teh way around. These hold up his baggy pants that extend down to his boots. There are chains on both sides attatched to the belt and go around to the back in an "X" pattern across his front. his boots are covered in protective metal on the top of the shoe and in front of the shins.
All of those are jet black.
He also has a black trench coat very much in the style of a civial war duster, but that hangs loosly, aside from when it is buttoned up. when it is buttoned up it is fairly tight fitting and thereis a wind guard in front of his face.
He has fom fitting leather gloves.

Weapons: The two chains attatched to his belt are infact attatched to two Spear blades that look very similar to the spear blades used by the Roman empire.Along with those he weilds the power to conjure teh darkness within his heart and pull forth a Long broad sword that shares a similarity with a scottish claymore. but with a very dark aura about it...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Name: Tetra Almasy!

Species: Human....I guess....

Weapons: Chained Chakrams! *Think Sun Shang Xiang (Dynasty Warriors) and Hanzo Hattori(Samurai Warriors) put together*

Special Attack: Judgement Rain *Spinning around wiping out all heartless surrounding Sora *Think Oichi in Samurai Warriors* Then Unleashing a lightning attack, and healling 5% of Sora's HP.

Apperance: hmm.....black hair like Ayame in Tenchu.....purple eyes! Top like Rikku in ffx only the color is light green. Camoflauge colored Pants with chains all over and 6 belts! age.....one year younger then sora!

Background:.....hmmmm......Related to Seifer Almasy of FFVIII!Fourth Born in her family *the name TETRA....DUH!* Major Ninja/Theif. *Go Naruto!* *Go Yuffie Kisaragi!*

Comes in: KH (and appears in all KH games!) when Sora is being attacked by Heartless, she was going to rob him but decided that she might get an reward instead. Stronger then Goofy and Donald put together, loves Riku, and specializes in lightning areas! *Oh Yeah!*

At traverse town (Third district):

*Sora gets attacked by Heartless*
*Tetra jumps down and wipes them out*
Sora: Thanks....um...
Tetra: Tetra Almasy
Sora: I'm Sora *Shakes hands*
Tetra:....That's it?
Sora: What do you mean?
Tetra: Aren't you supposed to say "How can I ever repay you?"
Sora: Umm...
Tetra: Humph!
*Heartless comes from the ground and attacks Tetra*
Tetra: Whoa!
*Sora pulls out his Keyblade and kills it*
Sora: Are we even?
Tetra: Humph!
Sora: Uh...fine....have you seen my friends?
Tetra: Friends?
Sora: Yeah...the loud one is Donald and the stupid looking one is Goofy.
Tetra: Oh! You mean the two I just robbed?! Oops...
*Donald and Goofy come rushing in*
Donald: That's the girl!
*Donald hits Tetra with Firaga*
*Tetra uses her chakrams and hits the fire ball right back!*
*Goofy laughs*
Sora: You wanna give us our MUNNY back?
Goofy: Let's just leave, she's kinda strong...
*Sora gives Goofy a dirty look*
Donald: Let's go!
*Battle-If you beat her, she goes into you're party* *If not, you can find her all over Traverse town to try again (Think Yuffie in FFVII)

If you beat her:
Tetra: Owie...you're pretty strong, um, can I tag along with you guys.
Donald: Say no!
Goofy: Say yes!
Sora: Why?
Tetra: um, to get strong just like you!
Sora: Sure! Welcome to the team!
~Tetra Joins Party~ when you have her in your party, when you talk to guys, you get items or MUNNY from them *similar to Zelos in TOS*

If you lose:
Tetra: Hah! I new it. I'm just too strong!
Sora: Ugh...
*Tetra Steals 50 MUNNY and leaves*

After meeting up with Kairi again *Near the ending* you can trigger a scene with Tetra in the Secret Waterway.

*Sora walks through the water as he looks at Tetra*
*Tetra is near the mural*
Sora: You okay?
Tetra: Fine! Why?
Sora: Oh...you're more quite than usual.
Tetra: I'm not always loud!
Sora: Sorry! *Walks closer to her* What are you doing here?
Tetra: Well, this mural was made by my ancestors, or at least that's what I was told.
Sora: Really?
Tetra: Yeah, when all the worlds were connected, there was a war. My ancestors were spies and theives for their side. And during a campaign, they would hide down here.
*Sora looks at the mural*
Tetra: but after the war, the people thought my ancestors would turn on them. So they were kicked out. Years after the world split, my parents met and they married. I was born...and when I was five... my father didn't know that my mom was a decendent of the Almasy Bandits. When he found out, My father was forced to kill my mother, and tried to kill me. I ended up murdering him instead. My brother hasn't forgiven me for that.
Sora: Wow...
Tetra: That's why I always get into fights or do other things, to get my mind off this guilt, but you know, I can't run forever. I thought If I joined up with you guys, you would protect me...
Sora: I will...
Tetra: Huh?
Sora: I promise I'll protect you, I'll protect every one. You're like a little sister to me, I don't like it when people are sad...
Tetra: Thanks....oh...uh...here's some MUNNY I stol- borrowed from you the other day.
*They laugh and do a pinky promise*

Additional Info: Squall/Leon hates her because she's realted to Seifer. Yuffie hates her because they are like rivals. She hates Aeris/Aerith because Aeris/Aerith is weak! Seifer hates her because the whole parents thing. She's very strong and fast and the best choice in you're party, but you can't use her during battles with Riku, because she's too busy drooling...

Do I rock or what?

Sakuya

Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Sakuya

Des: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10319825/

Weapon: the Heart Blade (a mysterious sword made out of a keyblade and a piece of Sakuyas heart)

background: Soras sister. was kidnapped from Destiny Islands by the Organization at the age of 6. they later brain washed her so that she didnt remember anything about destiny islands or her family there or that she had been kidnaped, then she was taken to Twilight town and grew up there in a foster family... what more stuff the Org. did to her is not known at the time being.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

DivineRoseKeeper said:
um lemme think *brain starts to sizzle*

Des: honey colred hair in low pig tails with pink ribbons, light blue eyes, rosy cheeks, white halter top with a pink blazer and a light pink skirt with cherry blossom flowers pattern, and white uggs.

you mean daggers right.

sorarocks

Ellie
weapon:staff of ruin
bio:born on a vacant world.her mother was an unknown but she died in a terrible accident and ellie was to take her place.at age 12 ellie gave up her training to become a summoner.the leader of the orginization was angered and had two of the members,Laxerus and Axel.But she pulled out a staff.for she had secretly trained with lord braska and the fairygodmother to learn about summoning.she summoned valefor and flew away on his back to traverse town.there she met sora and became one of his allies.she's a white mage and a summoner and comes to them when they call her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back