• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crazy thing.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
You guys will probably not believe this. I got a pizza today and it was $8.50 and I paid with a $20. The kid there gave me only $1. I told him how he owed me the $11 and he only gave me a $10. I didn't care though. As I left the $11 I got was on top of the boxes and when I was outside I was about to put the money into my pocket. Guess what happened next? It blew away. I got the $1 but i couldn't find the $10 I knew my mom was going to kill me. When i got home I told her and she had me go back out again and she came along. We finally found it near the curb outside the place.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Tell me about it. I think I won't be holding any money outside of a building for a long time now!

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I remember when we were buying school supply and my sister lost the twenty my parents gave her to buy the stuff with. See, she had stuffed it in her pocket and it possibly fell out, she got scolded all the way on the drive home. I've lost money before, in fact, most young kids I be around are pick pockets!

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
It happens backwards for me. Mom borrows money from me, I don't think I ever see it again.

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
Magus Fitzgerald said:
You guys will probably not believe this. I got a pizza today and it was $8.50 and I paid with a $20. The kid there gave me only $1. I told him how he owed me the $11 and he only gave me a $10. I didn't care though. As I left the $11 I got was on top of the boxes and when I was outside I was about to put the money into my pocket. Guess what happened next? It blew away. I got the $1 but i couldn't find the $10 I knew my mom was going to kill me. When i got home I told her and she had me go back out again and she came along. We finally found it near the curb outside the place.
That really sucks!! But thats a really funny story!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back