• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crazy stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I'm sure that alot of you here on KHI have done some crazy things, or know people that pull crazy stunts. So let's hear those stories!

For example: I have a friend that set of firecrackers in the stove once. His mom still doesn't know about it.

Another friend of mine flooded his house while trying to do laundry. He had to spend a weekin a hotel while his floors were being replaced.

And then some friends of mine decided to go TP someones house. Not only did they use extreme ammounts of toilet paper, but they also got those huge tampons, soaked tem in water and dipped them in red paint before tying them on to every possible surface. The got caught. I lol'd.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I got drunk and fell asleep in a bath tub. It was horrible. I was terrified someone would turn on the shower while I slept. The drunkeness didnt help at all. Cant think of much else right now.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I almost burned down my house after I couldn't put out the fire for a moment when I was playing with the matches and throwing them in the trash can. Then when my family got home, my sister asked why there was an inch full of water in the trash can.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
^lol

also, when I was younger, I put one of theose stovetop popcorn poppers into the microwave. It caused a small explosion... and I learned that metal and microwaves don't mix.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
^I learned that too except that I stopped it before it had the chance to get ready to explode. If my brother wasn't there...man. Another thing to explain.

I also remember that one time, when I was younger, me and my brother would always tease each other about 'calling the cops on each other' since he made fun of me a lot. One day, I made it serious and called 911. It picked up and I hesitated and hung up. I got scared as soon as the phone rang since they called back. Then my brother came and told them it was nothing. Two days later, completely unrelated but ironic situation, two policemen showed up in my house due to a phone connection mix up between where the cops were and my brother talking to my mom on the phone while she was at work (kinda makes sense since she's an RN).

Reneeski

I was setting toilet paper on fire(oh the fun i have when bored) using a candle in the bathroom because i didn't feel like lighting another and my mom finding out, and i almost set a towel on fire
Oh god would i have been screwed if that happened.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Foo they don't go to school, they don't even know how to read

afrobutt

Silver Member
Bitch there are tons of intelligent negros like obama and oprah and eminem

don't hate blacks theyre ppl jus like u an me

Reneeski

lmao Naryx

I put a plastic plate in the microwave because i was wanting to cook pizza rolls
And i got the times mixed up and put it in for 15 minutes instead of like 3
It smelled horrible

Naryx15

Try a CD; see sparkly lights :E no really, don't do that.

The sparkly lights are the best part! ^_^

try a fork
:E

I'll be sure to try that sometime :E

lmao Naryx

I put a plastic plate in the microwave because i was wanting to cook pizza rolls
And i got the times mixed up and put it in for 15 minutes instead of like 3
It smelled horrible

O_O 15 minutes?!
Wouldn't you have realized it's been longer than three!?!? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back