• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crash help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerora

I've been having a weird issue with Unchained since its launch - at seemingly random times, the sound will abruptly cut out and the app will vanish. This usually happens while in a fight or switching between areas, though it's happened while idling in a world/on menus/during cutscenes as well.

The weird part is that it isn't a full "Unfortunately, KHUx has stopped" crash, but a forced minimization? There's no error message given. But since KHUx can't be minimized, it's essentially the same thing. (And the game doesn't save progress mid-quest, so I've had to do a lot of repeating. :( It's basically unplayable.)

Has this happened to anyone else, or is there a way to keep the game from automatically dumping all its info and relaunching on minimization? My tablet is a Nook Color running CyanogenMod 10.2, which is apparently the equivalent of Android 4.3.1, if that's at all relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back