• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane | Future Tense Level | June 29th for all Platforms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;4fbO2-egZ3U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fbO2-egZ3U[/video]
31280965751_cd459def19_z.jpg

30574389754_64461a35dc_z.jpg

31280965251_e62035182c_z.jpg

31280965101_22b11d4cf0_z.jpg

31280964961_2a3fc14bf2_z.jpg

30574389454_0a1242e116_z.jpg

• Rebuilt levels, based on the original geometry
  • Rebuilt characters, following the original designs
  • Rebuilt cinematics, inspired by the originals
  • Unified checkpointing & save game system
  • Unified menu system
  • Time Trials in all three games
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: First Screens, In-Depth Details – PlayStation.Blog

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! I never thought they would outright remake the trilogy! I'm so happy and hyped for this!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
This looks really solid, I think my only thing is for whatever reason, it looked to me like Crash was moving a little slow. Might just be me though.

On the other hand, Tawna is back! Yay!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
to be honest I think it looks terrible, but I never had high hopes for it, so I suppose it's not as terrible as it could have been? On the one hand, environments look colorful and clear, no complaints there, but on the other hand, Crash looks really awful.

The original Crash games were designed around the idea of the main character popping out- Crash was sharp, colorful, and angular. Making him fluffy and round makes him blend in as opposed to standing out; he looks weird too.

I don't think remasters were necessary; I think they should've made a Sonic-Mania style Crash 4 with retro low poly graphics and style.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
The only thing I don't like about this is that there is no CTR. :)

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
to be honest I think it looks terrible, but I never had high hopes for it, so I suppose it's not as terrible as it could have been? On the one hand, environments look colorful and clear, no complaints there, but on the other hand, Crash looks really awful.

The original Crash games were designed around the idea of the main character popping out- Crash was sharp, colorful, and angular. Making him fluffy and round makes him blend in as opposed to standing out; he looks weird too.

I don't think remasters were necessary; I think they should've made a Sonic-Mania style Crash 4 with retro low poly graphics and style.

I'm a bit on the fence about the Crash model myself, but over time I've gotten a bit more into it, and I'm truly looking forward to the game. I really enjoyed the Crash games. Still refer back to them from time to time. So I'll definitely pick this up. The environments do look pretty amazing though. I can't wait to see the Medieval levels from Warped.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Crash Bandicoot is the first ever video game I have ever played in my life... saying that, Activision are probably going to find a way to screw this up because their corporal greed always gets the better of them.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;hSOok0TgZqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSOok0TgZqM[/video]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;hSOok0TgZqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSOok0TgZqM[/video]
Urg, that looks fantastic. Really hope its release isn't that far into 2017 and there's a physical release.

Edit: aw yus

standard-boxart-ps4.png

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Even more gameplay!

[video=youtube;K2Fo3Ip5Myc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Fo3Ip5Myc[/video]

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
god three games are going to empty my wallet in 2017 2.8, crash and maybe kh3 2017 is going to be a fun year

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I just found out that the original composer for the Crash Bandicoot trilogy, Josh Mancell will not be contributing music for the remaster...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Have they said if it will be re-recorded music or just the old stuff?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
god three games are going to empty my wallet in 2017 2.8, crash and maybe kh3 2017 is going to be a fun year

I mean technically that's about 6 games and a cinematic if you think about it.

The sound effects do bother me a lot, actually. The Wumpa Fruit collection mostly. The Lives too, tbh. It feels.... wrong?

Back