• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane | Future Tense Level | June 29th for all Platforms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
We already know what happened. She left Crash's deadbeat ass for Pinstripe.

I'm not sure how accurate that is though. According to sources this is something only from the manga and the Naughty Dogs website, which could also be a joke apparently. So it's something that could be changed within the canon of the games.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't call Crash a deadbeat after knowing that he went through the entirety of the Wumpa Islands just to get to her, and even having potentially broke every box and got every gem, I would call that dude a hard worker! So he wants to lounge around and sleep a bit after that, so what Tawna, Native Fortress and Slippery Slope ain't just a climb in the park.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
https://www.crashmania.net/en/blog/the-removal-of-tawna/

Coco is a much better character anyway. The fact that they've made her playable in every single game in this collection is awesome.

Yeah, 98% of the speculation at this point just seems to be the finishing of those unfinished levels from what I can find, but there really isn't much out there to go on.

If I'm not mistaken we know through old behind the scenes footage for the original that one of them was finished but not included in the original game and the other was left unfinished. And now they're being restored for the remake. Seems very plausible to me, at least.

Precursor Mar

I'm not sure how accurate that is though. According to sources this is something only from the manga and the Naughty Dogs website, which could also be a joke apparently. So it's something that could be changed within the canon of the games.

It's as much of a joke as the "where are they now" credits sequence in Crash 1's secret ending. And we know that's canon because of Ripper Roo appearing as a scholar in Crash 2.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Those end credits were still in-game canon though, not the manga or the website. I'd still like for Tawna to be confirmed within the game canon as well.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Finally got every gem on Crash 1 and walked the ultimate gem path! A goal of mine since childhood. Now I've got every gem on both 1 and 2, time to force myself to finish 3 (damn time trial requirements for gems this time around)

Precursor Mar

This trilogy features some of the ugliest water rendering I've ever seen. Who approved of this?

PjQFJhDl.jpg

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Some day I will finish Crash Bandicoot 1, but today is not that day, it seems.

Max

Staff member
Awards
You think that's bad? Trust me, that's only the tip of this fecal mountain.

hEB4hvsl.jpg

Reminder that the game on the right came out in 2017.

Hahaha, at a glance I looked at only the water in these pictures assuming the one on the left was the remaster, honestly because the water looks better and I was like "what's he talking about?" Thennnn I realized it was flip-flopped.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Hahaha, at a glance I looked at only the water in these pictures assuming the one on the left was the remaster, honestly because the water looks better and I was like "what's he talking about?" Thennnn I realized it was flip-flopped.

They should outsource to Nintendo when making water xD even the Wii could render a beautiful water in Skyward Sword.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;VT0ysLg2RaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT0ysLg2RaU[/video]

Precursor Mar

Speaking of water...

Does anyone know what the black substance in the Dino levels is supposed to be? The PS1 game made it look like tar, but the remake gave it realistic water physics so it looks like you're in a swamp.

Precursor Mar

What's with all these Youtubers talking about similar themed levels having different times of day like it's something new? This was a thing in the originals as well.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
It didn't make as big of a difference as it does now, due to technical limitations.

EDIT:

[video=youtube;xqovxWUTPlg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqovxWUTPlg&[/video]

:p

Last edited:
Back