• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane | Future Tense Level | June 29th for all Platforms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Which levels? I gave up today during Hang Time or w/e the 16-18th level is called. I've been trying to do them in order and it's just draining.

Last night I stressed myself out so bad on one of the Coco tiger levels. It was such a pain to get Gold.

I forget the level names because it's been a while since I've made an attempt, but a couple of the flying carpet arabian-esque levels, and I think a couple if the Egyptian levels.

Any chance you have good enough internet to do Game Share? I wouldn't mind helping a fellow trophy hunter! Getting all the plats in the Crash games was a chore but a well earned chore that left me satisfied as a gamer. I just got both of my Future Tense trophies last night too, took me down to 87 lives not including those I earned in stage. Stormy Ascent brought me to 71! The time trial was awful...

No way man, a friend earned the trophy for beating Green Hill Zone on Sonic 2 on my PS3 when they stayed the night one time, and I was like "you have to play on the guest account, I have to earn those trophies myself!" even though it was a super miniscule trophy. Trophies are important to me to chronicle my accomplishments, having someone else do it defeats the purpose. The only time it's different is if I'm playing multiplayer with someone or if a friend and I decide to controller pass a whole game together, but in that instance he was just playing random stuff while I was asleep and I just- nope.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I forget the level names because it's been a while since I've made an attempt, but a couple of the flying carpet arabian-esque levels, and I think a couple if the Egyptian levels.

No way man, a friend earned the trophy for beating Green Hill Zone on Sonic 2 on my PS3 when they stayed the night one time, and I was like "you have to play on the guest account, I have to earn those trophies myself!" even though it was a super miniscule trophy. Trophies are important to me to chronicle my accomplishments, having someone else do it defeats the purpose. The only time it's different is if I'm playing multiplayer with someone or if a friend and I decide to controller pass a whole game together, but in that instance he was just playing random stuff while I was asleep and I just- nope.

Well, there's always watching someone else better than you do it on YouTube for tips and pointers! Nothing wrong with coming up with a strategy or game plan.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Well, there's always watching someone else better than you do it on YouTube for tips and pointers! Nothing wrong with coming up with a strategy or game plan.

That is something I've done before, especially if my time is way off and I can't improve it, I've watched other speedrunners before to get ideas, and then usually try to come up with my own variation.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
So 720p30 docked and 480p30 portable for Switch. That's... not good. The PC version can be amazing, but it's got bloated requirements.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Any chance you have good enough internet to do Game Share? I wouldn't mind helping a fellow trophy hunter!
That's very kind of you, but I'm going to have to pass. If I don't try to do this legitimately by myself then what's the point, y'know!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
That's very kind of you, but I'm going to have to pass. If I don't try to do this legitimately by myself then what's the point, y'know!

I'm always willing to help, I know how extremely frustrating it can be when there's just one small requirement keeping you from platinum.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm always willing to help, I know how extremely frustrating it can be when there's just one small requirement keeping you from platinum.

I would just forever know I didn't earn it when I would look at my list. My one buddy asked me to beat Challenge of the Gods for him on God of War one and said he would buy me a game if I did. I was like no way, you'll have to live forever knowing you suck haha

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I would just forever know I didn't earn it when I would look at my list. My one buddy asked me to beat Challenge of the Gods for him on God of War one and said he would buy me a game if I did. I was like no way, you'll have to live forever knowing you suck haha

True that lol I feel exactly the same way.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I believe the trend so far with the Crash and Spyro trilogies has been that the Switch version comes out about a year later. I think it’s so some people will buy the game twice.
Probably. The Switch is present in a lot of households where there's another console.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m excited to see whether this sticks to the standard Crash formula from the original trilogy and remasters or if they’ll get a little more experimental.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Oh! I didn't see this before now. I'm excited!

Hopefully this means a Spyro 4 is in the works as well. It's time for platformers to return beyond just remasters xD

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
A day after my birthday. So goddamned hyped

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Some gameplay footage:

I have high hopes for this game. I hope Spyro is next! (As long as they don’t give him a weird redesign. Lol)

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Some gameplay footage:

I have high hopes for this game. I hope Spyro is next! (As long as they don’t give him a weird redesign. Lol)
The thing that weirds me out is that Toys for Bob made this one. Vicarious Visions is apparently doing the Tony Hawk remaster, so...

Who's doing Spyro? Has it even started development?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spyro Remaster sales are up there with Crash, so I think it's only a matter of time before we get a fourth game.

Back