• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane | Future Tense Level | June 29th for all Platforms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Well that level was a thing for about an hour. I honestly expected it to be harder after all of the years of legends regarding the level.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Having struggled with the first game, I'm almost terrified to see how poorly I perform on this level.

Precursor Mar

Absolutely brilliant analysis by B-Mask. This is now the only Crash video that matters.

[video=youtube;kFQAucOHB_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFQAucOHB_o[/video]

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Just got the Warped plat. Thought I would hate the motorcycle levels to death but in the end it was Dino Might! that almost had me throw the controller.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Just got the Warped plat. Thought I would hate the motorcycle levels to death but in the end it was Dino Might! that almost had me throw the controller.

The Relics are a pain. I think 3 is the only one I've found possible. I might genuinely give up on 1 and 2. But even then, I don't have all the gems for them anyway.

Max

Staff member
Awards

I forget the names, but it's those freaking Arabian levels with the flying carpets that are getting me. I have 6 relics left, and currently those two are driving me bananas.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I forget the names, but it's those freaking Arabian levels with the flying carpets that are getting me. I have 6 relics left, and currently those two are driving me bananas.

...Hang em High and High Time? Hated those relics too, yeah. Took me a while.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I suck majorly at the first Crash game. I mean, I expected that, but I don't even know what I'm doing so incredibly wrong. xD Can there ever be a level where I get all the crates??

Recon

Art of War
Awards
A need level, Future Tense, is being added to the trilogy.

[video=youtube;bSFtiSB4Bpg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSFtiSB4Bpg[/video]

Releasing June 29th, 2018 for all supported platforms.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Switch launch trailer.

[video=youtube;53L6P1XB_GU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53L6P1XB_GU[/video]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I didn't recognise the Future Tense portal in Crash 3 so I spent a lot of the 29th going through the entire story mode of Crash 3.

I realised my error and proceeded to cry and pull out my hair getting both crystals and the sapphire time trial relic (screw going for gold on that level). I wish the trophy screenshot occurred when the other gem was in my possession, but it was just too quick and got the screenshot while it was giving me my rewards, but it is done.

Dg54NjgUwAAjbU0.jpg

It then inspired me to try and get as many trophies in Crash 3 as possible, but man getting Gold Relics is such a chore like I'm so, so, so stressed by it all lmao :(

Max

Staff member
Awards
I didn't recognise the Future Tense portal in Crash 3 so I spent a lot of the 29th going through the entire story mode of Crash 3.

I realised my error and proceeded to cry and pull out my hair getting both crystals and the sapphire time trial relic (screw going for gold on that level). I wish the trophy screenshot occurred when the other gem was in my possession, but it was just too quick and got the screenshot while it was giving me my rewards, but it is done.

Dg54NjgUwAAjbU0.jpg

It then inspired me to try and get as many trophies in Crash 3 as possible, but man getting Gold Relics is such a chore like I'm so, so, so stressed by it all lmao :(

I'm missing 5 or 6 gold relics on Crash 3, it's all I need, and I've just been over it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm missing 5 or 6 gold relics on Crash 3, it's all I need, and I've just been over it.
Which levels? I gave up today during Hang Time or w/e the 16-18th level is called. I've been trying to do them in order and it's just draining.

Last night I stressed myself out so bad on one of the Coco tiger levels. It was such a pain to get Gold.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Wtf give me a 1080p 60fps option on PS4 Pro. Y'all made it happen on PC. Don't play with me right now.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Which levels? I gave up today during Hang Time or w/e the 16-18th level is called. I've been trying to do them in order and it's just draining.

Last night I stressed myself out so bad on one of the Coco tiger levels. It was such a pain to get Gold.

Any chance you have good enough internet to do Game Share? I wouldn't mind helping a fellow trophy hunter! Getting all the plats in the Crash games was a chore but a well earned chore that left me satisfied as a gamer. I just got both of my Future Tense trophies last night too, took me down to 87 lives not including those I earned in stage. Stormy Ascent brought me to 71! The time trial was awful...

Back