• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Craigslist turns deadly.(title's supposed to be poetic, mofos.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
In no way am I blaming the site itself.

Craigslist murder suspect held without bail - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

BOSTON - A Boston medical student accused of targeting women who advertised exotic services on Craigslist was ordered held without bail Tuesday on charges that he sought to rob a masseuse, but bashed her in the head and shot her through the heart when she fought back.

Philip Markoff, 22, a second-year medical student at Boston University, said nothing during a brief appearance Tuesday in Boston Municipal Court where he was ordered held on charges including murder, armed robbery and kidnapping.

If this sort of shit ever happens to me, I'm bringing a glock nine for insurance.

Last edited:

very differentiable
Awards
Re: Craigslist turns deadly.

A med student, you just gotta love the sarcasm.

Shade737

Silver Member

Well thats one way to mess up your future.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking

Reminds me of that masochistic guy giving away $60 on Craigslist to get stabbed once while having sex. Another guy answered, went over, and killed him in 60 stabs.

very differentiable
Awards

I don't think you should blame the site. The internet is full of weirdos, there are other sites too, they're just more obscure so that's why they don't get targeted.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Holy Shi--

That is disturbing...and creepy...

Sites are spurred by the people. So don't blame the site, blame the people.

Aullen

I've heared about the Craig's List thing. This sort of thing is bound to happen and has happened before. This stuff happens in real life too. I don't think this is any reason to say Craig's List is bad but some people are going to stay away from it now.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Funny thing is that this is most likely not the only person that did this, he was the only one who got caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back