• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► craaaaaaazy mix up ha ha ha ha ha ha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

horsegon1

ok this story begins with sora and kairi in bead(when they are 7)

sora:i wonder what happens if...
kairi: o.0

now

(destiny island music)

sora:kairi honey i brought vodka
\kairi:shhh sora j.r. is asleep
sora:wait
he leaves and there is a gun shot and he comes back with a heavy trash bag
kairi:...what happend
sora:shut up

more soon vary soon

horsegon1

ruki plese give me a chance i was on zatch bell ccg a wile back and made some hillarious fan fics sorry man but i am doin what i do best

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Heh..heh..you make Son of Sepheroth seem like a J.K. Rowling. (That's not a good thing, just to let you know.)

It wasn't even funny, and you need to be more descriptive. You aren't even writing thoroughly, you're just typing the first random, retarded thing that comes to your mind.

Pengy_CEO

Website
www.freewebs.com
Umm... where's the story? All I saw was some stupid stuff and links to videos. First, if you say you're writing a fanfic, it usually means you are writing a fanfiction. Not writing some lame, and possibly perverted, dialouge and posting links to someone else's videos. Even if you made the videos, it still can't be called a fanfiction.

T

THE WARLOCK

THE GOVERNMENT!!!

Oh yeah and your story sucks hard. :\
It's not even a story. If I were you, I would reread this crap you just wrote. No it's not funny, and you are the most pathetic POS I've seen in my life. You suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back