• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cow And Chicken

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Has been on all day. And I am enjoying it to the max. Great to see oldschool cartoons.
113-3.jpg

END!

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I use to love that show when I was a kid. Cartoon Network doesn't show it any more though.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Sucks Cartoon Network cancelled all the good shows like this(same with Disney, rarley showing the classics)

Rix

:)
Awards
Don't they still show re-runs of this?

I don't have Cartoon Network atm, but I know they showed re-runs of it a couple of years ago when I had CN. I didn't really like the show when I was younger, but I liked it when I got a little older :3

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
So as a kid i'd always wondered why when ppl grow up they stop watching cartoons, or hating them. Besides the fact that they are coming to maturity, i mean even the most mature have some toon they can plop on the couch and watch all day.

Its because as they grow their cartoons dwindled/dwindle off the air and they usher in all this new crap that, to me, is not funny at all, or just plain stupid. I loved Cow and Chicken. And watching it today was the most awesomest thing ever

Shade737

Silver Member
I loved it.

Cartoon Network is going down in quality with the exception of a few shows.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Daddy had a chicken, Mommy had a cow, They were proud, they didn't care how.... or something along those lines.

╬ProperArtist╬;3816481 said:
Aw, that makes me miss my childhood :<
My favorite character was always boneless chicken.
"I've always wanted to be a standup comedian, but my only problem is I can't stand up."

Dohohoho.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i'm not sure anyone knows this, but i remember years ago that cow, chicken and the red guy were all voiced by the same person.

very differentiable
Awards
Damn, i remember it from years ago, it was in the first few years of the 2000's when we had cartoon network, then it just disappeared without coming back. The show brings back a lot of memories, and it was pretty fun.

very differentiable
Awards
I really liked it when that red fat guy turned up, just because it would end in a shitty situation for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back