• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Covid-19 Situation in your area

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PrettyGuard

Awards
How are things going on in your area? Has your neighborhood set up its own security protocols to prevent possible infections? We all got bothered and worried when this pandemic hit the world. We became anxious about our health, our safety, and our family's and loved ones' so it's better to know that in our backyard and community that we are safer inside compare to other places.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Texas, these people do not care at all. So many nose nickels, so many chinstraps, it's so irritating to see. I can't fault them because the mask constricts O2 flow and breathing (at least, if you're a mouthbreather), but it is so easy to put something over you're face for the 5-10 mins you spend in an enclosed space.

Except...these people spend HOURS in an enclosed space that they have no reason to be in. They aren't content with themselves and their immediate surroundings, so they go where other people are. It's pathetical and disgusting

SuperNova

Awards
Kansas- We are sitting at 125k cases in total, more and more people are wearing masks as chin diapers or not wearing masks at all. The grocery stores in my area are starting to count people again, and they are being forced to close the doors after a certain number because of crowding issues. Panic buying is also taking hold again with grocery shelves having no toilet paper, water, or paper towels for miles.

Its only a matter of time until they insight a curfew again.

redcrown

Awards
Washington- we brought it first to the US, sorry guys.

A huge surge of cases hit our state recently, so there's a ton of more restrictions on public gatherings and social activities now more than ever. Stores are only letting a quarter of it's customers in at a time, lot of venues can't have anything indoors anymore either.

Tbh I gave up on being able to go anywhere this year since this whole thing started anyway.

Last edited:

AegisXIII

Awards
I am in Switzerland. In my region, they shutdown all restaurants and universities. High school and other activities are still open, unlike the first wave in April.
Most people work from home. Emergencies units are saturated. I think they reached 95% of capacity. We can see in the journal there are more pages to announce deaths. But we will have vaccines as the factory producing a huge batch from Moderna is located here, so I hope we might get some, haha.

WaltK

Awards
In the UK, we’re currently in a second, month-long lockdown, which is expected to be lifted on 2nd December. It’s not quite as strict as the first one; non-essential businesses are closed, and households can’t mix, but schools and colleges are still open.

Vaccines are being tested up in Liverpool, and the results so far have been good. During the coming week we should also be receiving government guidelines on how we’ll be allowed to celebrate Christmas.

PrettyGuard

Awards
In the UK, we’re currently in a second, month-long lockdown, which is expected to be lifted on 2nd December. It’s not quite as strict as the first one; non-essential businesses are closed, and households can’t mix, but schools and colleges are still open.

Vaccines are being tested up in Liverpool, and the results so far have been good. During the coming week we should also be receiving government guidelines on how we’ll be allowed to celebrate Christmas.

Luckily, 2nd lockdown isn't as bad as the first one, because economic stress was felt during the first one and no one has been happy with that. Perhaps I should leave this article that I just read to ease everyone's mental health who suffers from this lockdown.

Fiddlesticks

Awards
I've noticed supplies start to dwindle again. Costco was out of paper towels and toilet paper. The grocery store I go to had about half their supplies gone also. Everything else seemed to be ok but I have heard some truckers are upset about the way their companies are handling the pandemic.

If we have a situation where a whole bunch of truckers gets sick that could cause major problems all over the country.

PrettyGuard

Awards
I've noticed supplies start to dwindle again. Costco was out of paper towels and toilet paper. The grocery store I go to had about half their supplies gone also. Everything else seemed to be ok but I have heard some truckers are upset about the way their companies are handling the pandemic.

If we have a situation where a whole bunch of truckers gets sick that could cause major problems all over the country.

Our delivery workers are indeed one of the essential front-liners that we have to make sure are getting compensated. Luckily, here in my country, they are well compensated, hopefully, when the vaccine comes, they will also be prioritized to be the first one to take it.

HeartsProdigy

Awards
Vaccines are currently being widely distributed here in Florida. Hopefully for the better, herd immunity will soon start here as I won't be taking a vaccine this early yet.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Puerto Rico here.

We have an estimated population of 3,194,000 people.

Per our Department of Health, we have:
Confirmed: 79,114
Probable (type of test): 5,702
Suspicious (type of test): 60,303
• _____Total Cases: 145,199
• *Recovered data not being shown*
• 1,679 deaths due to COVID

That means:
• 145,199 / 3,194,000 = About 4.54% of Puerto Rico's population is/was infected by COVID
•1,679 / 145,199 = Approximately 1.16% of infected have died
• 1,679 / 3,194,000 = An estimated 0.05% of Puerto Ricans have died from COVID-19

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Puerto Rico here.

We have an estimated population of 3,194,000 people.

Per our Department of Health, we have:
Confirmed: 79,114
Probable (type of test): 5,702
Suspicious (type of test): 60,303
• _____Total Cases: 145,199
• *Recovered data not being shown*
• 1,679 deaths due to COVID

That means:
• 145,199 / 3,194,000 = About 4.54% of Puerto Rico's population is/was infected by COVID
•1,679 / 145,199 = Approximately 1.16% of infected have died
• 1,679 / 3,194,000 = An estimated 0.05% of Puerto Ricans have died from COVID-19

For a small island, that is honestly pretty good but still too many. Has PR received any COVID relief funding?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
For a small island, that is honestly pretty good but still too many.
Yes. There is a lot of volume of population in Puerto Rico. Especially in the Metropolitan Area (pretty much the city part of the Island). Especially with how we have a looooot of flights from Florida and New York. We were also the first US jurisdiction in implementing lockdowns and curfews. I believe it all started on Sunday, March 13th.

Has PR received any COVID relief funding?
Yes. We're an Unincorporated Territory of the United States, so we're pretty much a US jurisdiction and we received all the types of COVID relief funding (unemployment, stimulus, those loans for small businesses).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes. There is a lot of volume of population in Puerto Rico. Especially in the Metropolitan Area (pretty much the city part of the Island). Especially with how we have a looooot of flights from Florida and New York. We were also the first US jurisdiction in implementing lockdowns and curfews. I believe it all started on Sunday, March 13th.

Yes. We're an Unincorporated Territory of the United States, so we're pretty much a US jurisdiction and we received all the types of COVID relief funding (unemployment, stimulus, those loans for small businesses).

Yeah I know you are a territory lol that’s why I asked because the government was shit to y’all during the hurricanes so I didn’t know if PR was receiving full relief knowing that the GOP would find ways to limit it if they could.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Yeah I know you are a territory lol that’s why I asked because the government was shit to y’all during the hurricanes so I didn’t know if PR was receiving full relief knowing that the GOP would find ways to limit it if they could.
Yeah, there are some occasions where we get full funding like a State, but sometimes we get less and/or have to use our non-voting "Congresswoman" to basically lobby for more money.

It's the same with financing for the Island's public health system.

Back