• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cover of kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ifly

Awards
What world are Sora Riku Kairi Goofy and Donald sitting at?
(in my opinion i think that they are at ''the world that never was''look the moon...)

ifly

Awards
hm. i think you are right
well... thank you
but this is useless
they arent sitting somewere?
and the moon?
it is exactly like kingdom hearts 2 moon

D

Deleted member 36435

Its the Kingdom Hearts logo, the moon from TWTNW was designed after that. When they made Kingdom Hearts they didn't even think there would be a sequel.

ifly

Awards
BUT WAIT A MINUTE...
you see that moon on kingdom hearts 1 too
when you defeat ''ansem'' he says :kingdom hearts fill me with the power of darkness
and then you see a door and the clouds making something like a heart
at kingdom hearts 2 now you see again this door
so???

D

Deleted member 36435

The moon doesn't mean anything, its just a logo, nothing of importance, they decided to use to represent important stuff, and thats it. The cover has nothing to do with the game at all.

Master Hearts

Its the Kingdom Hearts logo, the moon from TWTNW was designed after that. When they made Kingdom Hearts they didn't even think there would be a sequel.
I beg to differ. If they didn't plan a sequel, then why would they have the secret movie?

But KHI's cover art is what probably gave them the idea for TWTNW.

V

Valegard

well if you look closely you can see merlin's house house in kh1. Traverse town maybe?

SifeOner

It's a cover art. It's not supposed to mean anything, it's just supposed to look cool and catch a gamer's attention when looking for a game and all.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
yeah,its just cover art,it doesnt really have a point to the game, its just to drag buyers in

shadow_of_light

I beg to differ. If they didn't plan a sequel, then why would they have the secret movie?

they did not plan to make a sequel despite the secret ending. the only reason for that was because nomura had an idea for one if given the chance to make one. they didn't really anticipate the amount of popularity and good reviews it recieved.

and the TWTNW thing, i thats actually what i thought.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
How could it be TWTNW if you just said they werent planning on making a sequal!?

D

Deleted member 36435

The secret ending was just put in there by Nomura incase he was given a chance to make a sequel. He never planned on having a sequel, but he put it as a little concept thing to tease us.

lionheartroar83

Well, if he never planned on making a sequel and left it with that ending... he would be an idiot. And I don't think he is an idiot, so I think when he wrote the story he left it with the posibility of a sequel.

D

Deleted member 36435

Yes, there always was a possibility of a sequal. Now the keyword here is possibility, he was never planning on having a sequal.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Yes, there always was a possibility of a sequal. Now the keyword here is possibility, he was never planning on having a sequal.

And just what reliable source are you basing this on?

From the way Kingdom Hearts was made along with the story line, it seemed pretty evident a sequel would be coming. I seriously doubt he was considering dropping the possibilities of a sequel and just leave the game for dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back