• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cover art feedback for my fanfic "Fresh Start"

• Thread starter Deleted member 246005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NemesisSP

Awards
I would say the second one. It's the most tightly constructed of the three and the least busy. It keeps the viewers eyes in the center and allows there to be to be a sense of danger or at least something looming over the story with the one character (Jax, I believe? I'm not familiar with this series).

Or at least, that's just how I see it. There's nothing wrong with any of them, but as a cover, the middle one would probably work best.

Last edited:

Willow A113

Awards
I would say the second one. It's the most tightly constructed of the three and the least busy. It keeps the viewers eyes in the center and allows there to be to be a sense of danger or at least something looming over the story with the one character (Jax, I believe? I'm not familiar with this series).

Or at least, that's just how I see it. There's nothing wrong with any of them, but as a cover, the middle one would probably work best.
I agree. It's the best.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Second one.

There's something I like more in the third one (the colored elements on the sides) but I would play around with those more. It's too symmetrical for my taste.

Jax and Yuna are an intriguing pair!

D

Deleted member 246005

@Clue.Less thanks pal. Feel free to read my teaser if you're interested.

Finding Yuna a second love after Tidus is a staple of Final Fantasy 10 crossovers. I just thought Jak offered something a bit different from her other suitors.

Back