• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Court Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arxos

Chapter 1 : Unknown Confession

Sora couldn't hear anything over the rucus of the court room, filled with many a people he knew but alot that he had never met, or even seen for that matter. He could see Donald sitting in the from row to the left of the court alone, hed cept to him self ever since the were arrested by the Universile Police when they started helping with the Hollow Bastion Restoration Commity. And on te right of the room, Goofy sitting next to kairi and Riku. "Here ye, Here ye order in the court!" The judge yelled furiesly punding his mallet on the table over the talking in the background. Suddenly every thing went quiet. "Sora!" said the judge "you are here for illegaly deleting Universel Data on the Tron disk, attacking the Queen of Hearts while going by that worlds law, and medeling in the buisness of many other worlds."

Sora nodded slowly as sweat dripped from his forhead panning the room wth his eyes "I was only helping, they were gonna kill Alice and Tron and all th...." Sora said in defence "You were still medeling, and by the evidence found on page 42 Section 13 you were warned by King Triton, and yet you still went on with it"

Sora whiped the sweat from his forhead, looking down the isle wandering were King Mickey was, he should be here by now "What do you plead?" He asked
"I plead...."Sora began to say when he saw the doors at the end of the isle burst open "He pleads not guilty, and I have information to prove his inocence" King Mickey yelled.

Mickey slowly walked up the isle glancing at Sora than at goofy, fianaly at Donald shaking his head side to side "I have the information right here" Micky said when he reached the judges pedestal placing the folder right in front of him "What do they say?" asked the judge silently to mickey curiouse for the answer "even I dont know" Mickey replied

This is basicly a test Fan-Fic I made it to see if my Grammer improved at all
tell me if I did any better than my other one

This idea is totely original it may not be my own people but it is still original

Post your thoughts of my grammer if it improved and tell me if this Fan-Fic is any good so far, if so I will keep working on it

Last edited:

Arxos

Yey, my grammer inproved fro,m 1 to 8 in an hour and a half

and thanks I will keep the story going since you like it

Arxos

awsome, My first real fan-fic came out gret/good, well I hope this one sticks

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
The fic is actually pretty random. The storyline is odd. Why is he being put on trial for saving the world? Wouldn't King Mickey be enough proof to tell the jury that he is innocent?

Arxos

Chapter 2 : Is that Leonard or Lexdo'Ran?

The judge anticipated whether or not to beleive Mickey, He had somthing to do with the Orginization as you could see by the long black cloak "I call a reces!" The Judge yelled as the Court room went silent again and all the members of the court were curiose as of why there was one. "I still cant beleive I got arrested for saving people" Sora thought as the judge and micky walked out of the court room into a small conference room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is the meaning of this?" The judge yelled as he threw the so called evidence on the table furiosly, Mickey skimmed threw the the folder wandering what was in it, He read it as follows:

Sir Leonard
Waight:257
Hight:5'11
Hair:Warn Grey

Sir Leonard was killed by a number of heartless hoping to become one himself, but in the attack, He had became a Nobodie of epic proportions.Soon becoming a member of Organization 13 With name of Darxeol.
He was a skilled fighter for such an odd man, quickly learnedwhat it took to rise to the top ranks. Darxeol had become so arrogent and power hungry, He tried to take over The Orginization, attacking Xemnas and nearly killing him. He was soon abandond on the Streets full of hatred and anger for anything that fought in an unright way, hated all who knew Orginization 13. He soon Became a judge again, hiding his identity. The rest of the information for Darxeol is storred in the hight tension cabnat in the Org. Tower.

That was the end of the Paper, The rest of the information was illegible

Mickey looked up slowly confused, he had been a part of the Orginization and never saw or heard of him, had it been becouse the information was fraud? "I found this information while rumaging threw the information in the tower, it had been 1 year since anyone had been ther and I wanted to look at all the informaion." Mickey said still confused "I am not and have not ever been part of the orginization, I know one thing of them, they make fake files of there majer enamys hoping to get them killed or arrested" The Judge said worried Mickey would not beleive him. He sat in the chair across the table from mickey, Mickey was wandering how this could be evidence to prove Soras inocence. "Im sorry about this, What did you say your name was again?" Mickey asked trying to pry the truth out of him, nt sure what the truth was "Leonard of course" Mickey was convinced thatxthe judge was innocent and said to disregard the evidence.

As Mickey walked towards the door after the judge walked out he heard a noise in the Back corner, kind of a moan mixed with a cry. Mickey ran over to the corner and saw somthing he would never had expected. "I was wrong with my evidence, you were even wo...!" Is all Leonard heard as the doors slamed with the snap of his fingers. as he walked off he let out a smirk and a little laugh. He pushed open the doors and walked to his pedestal "Mickey and I talked and he disregarded the evidence becouse it was only an empty folder" He said as he looked over to Sora and let out one more smirk "Court is now in sesion!"

Last edited:

Arxos

And cloud unchained read the new capter and you will understand a little bit more
after chapter 2 or 4 the whole storry will fit perfectly and everyone will understand why

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Universil? Comittie? defensivly? pedastle? slpiing? froud?

my god, the spelling is atrocious....

and seriosuly....Lexdo'Ran? is that the best organization name mash-up you can make? it sounds like a freakin star wars name....

The story is also very....unlikely and poorly planned IMO

but it's better than your last try, so keep going with it I suppose.
And also...

Arxos

lol
im going threw and correcting them now, plus I just came up with a better name,

Arxos

Triple post

and thanks, I know its not the best but its allot better than I did before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back