• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Court Battle with My Mother.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
I cant belive im doing this.

Yes. Sorasheart281 AKA Rachelle is haveing one nasty court battle with her own mother.

Okay im going to try to give you as much as i can. I dont want this found on court..or something worst. So please. Just help!

okay it started back in June when i was at my dads house i just moved in with my new Step dad to a new a place. But i wasnt happy. I tried dear god i tried but i fought with the both of them! I coudlent take it i had to get out! So i called my dad and asked. He said he will get this going with court. WE TRIED TO SETTAL OUT OF COURT! But mum was to upset. She trashed me to her side of the family and i have been shunned. I also have been called a bitch backstabber..whatever. Im getting sick of this. I lost soo many close family members to this. My mum disowned me. She only talks with me when needed but thats it. So this whole past months have been hell! I had been juggling class and also problems at home. I have had court vists to show my grades at school and the normal paperwork.. (Which theres alot it seems)

School has also been putting stress so, yeah but thats normal but i dont have the support from my broken family. It just dosent help. My dad does yeah but hes not with me he lives in ANOTHER state. So i come on to khinsider where i have family. I love you people so much. As i type this i cry becouse i know when i come here i can have friends and joke and be a kid! I try to keep it togather but it rips me up not telling you. So im pouring my heart out.

but with court... Its just trash talk. So today i WASNT TOLD that there was a court date. No one not even my father gave me a heads up. So when My Step dad came home he told me i have to see a counsler. AKA psycologist. (Sp?) So next Saturday im going to be looked at. Now i take 4 pills. Stratter for ADHD and some other stuff. IM know as benning hyper and changing my mind. So it turns out that my Mum gives me this to keep my stable. It also seems shes using calling me" unstable child that needs support at home, and that her father can be a absuive." (was on the report i read as of Today.) So im going next SAturday. Now my problem is how should i act? Should i be mad angery? I am right now. but i dont know what to do. I have the paper work and it print out of my computer. I have all the dates of when my fights came with my mother. but i dont want to trash my mum i love her! Shes my mother..i cant hate her...right now im not happy with everything. My dad dosent know what to do. So im turing to you guys to point me in the right direction.

I trust everyone.

Thank you members of KHinsider. I owe each and everyone of you my support. You all have been there. Thank you.

Sorasheart281

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
man, that sucks...........I hope everything works out for you... and what Josiah said is TRUE! ADD/ADHD is not a wrong thing! and if your parents think your acting upset becuas eof it THEY ARE WRONG! I should know, I was upset with my parents, and they wanted to send me to a consulor because they thought I was crazy..... bnut as for who you should with, that's up to you...

Last edited:

Josiah

Quarian Power!
0.0;; Wow... I'm really sorry about this... First off, I Need to say this... There's NOTHING Wrong with having ADHD... Not unstable, or whatever... If having ADHD Means your hyper alot, and change your mind frequently, Then I'm ADHD Positive, Plus! And I Live my life normally (with a hint of Bouncing off the walls) and although My friends do poke fun at it, we all end up laughing at it afterwards! ^^;;

Now, for the big stuff... Honestly, I Don't know how much I Can say, because I'm not in the same predicament as you are, and I Couldn't possibly know how you feel, but I'm going to try to give you advice, anyway. =) I Understand that our angry... after all, you, from what I've read, have every right to be... But I Don't think being angry at everyone is going to change anything, Plus it only brings you down also... So try not to be angry. ^_^; and a thing I Always tell my friends, who have these kind of problems, is to hang in there, because it won't be like this forever... the Minute you turn 18 or 19 or whatever, is when you can move out of your home, live in your own, and separate yourself from all the drama, that was there, when you lived at home... That's always something you can look forward too!! And also, Just try to talk it out with your family, about how you feel... Maybe one family member at a time.. and as for school, try to surround yourself with good people, who make you feel good! KHI Is a great place for that, I Know that from experience!

I'm not sure how much I Helped here, but I'm hoping I Helped somewhat :\

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Jeez, I thought i had it hard.

My dad says I can choose anyone to live with. Tell them face to face, who exactly who you want to live with. I would...probably run away.

I am not good on this topic, so my mouth can only support your ideals.

Shadukai X

Banned
Sometime, before court, or even after, try to talk talk with the judge privately, or in the presence of the court, try to ask him/her directly. Then just explain everything, EVERYTHING. When you go to the counselor, tell her what you've told us, even the part about you don't know which way to feel. Its the only Idea I have right now, but I'll post more if I come up with more.

I hope that everything turns out alright Rachelle, you'll be in my prayers

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Thank you. but wont help. I tried talking with him and it HAS to be offical - the one that sits and gets paid to type everything- I can go up to him. I have asked but it wont happen. Its getting down to the point where i have to apper in court and speak with everyones eyes on me.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
Rachelle I'm so sorry I left the chatroom without saying bye, damn computer was acting up.

Deary,

I'm sorry this is happening to you Rachelle. There a lot of pression on you right now ain't there. I really dont know how to handle being in court but 1 of my friends who was in court once told me that you should be calm at all times and state straightly what you want to say, even if you have to put a paperbag over your head.

Also about the school work does your school know your in court 'cause you might want to tell them.

Sorry that I'm not much help but if you need someone to talk find me.(I'll be on KHI more now, that my problems are getting solved)

Keitaro Urashima

GET LADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sucks.....eevn though i dont know you at all i feel sry for you

you basically live in hell right now.....

sry but i dont have any advice.....

Cindri

Website
cindri.livejournal.com
Shar... D:

I'LL BE YOUR FAMILY! DX

You always seemed so happy when we talk. I had no idea... and I'm sorry for disappearing on you for a while. I don't have any advice that you haven't already heard. But, I'll just say you should always try to look for the positives. maybe this particular situation doesn't have any, so you can look at other things... like if you had a cookie, you could think about how lucky you were to have a cookie when people in the middle-east don't get cookies, or... I dunno. {I sound kinda silly. ^^;}

Luvs && Hugs! ♥

Little_Red

betch.
I cant belive im doing this.

Yes. Sorasheart281 AKA Rachelle is haveing one nasty court battle with her own mother.

Okay im going to try to give you as much as i can. I dont want this found on court..or something worst. So please. Just help!

okay it started back in June when i was at my dads house i just moved in with my new Step dad to a new a place. But i wasnt happy. I tried dear god i tried but i fought with the both of them! I coudlent take it i had to get out! So i called my dad and asked. He said he will get this going with court. WE TRIED TO SETTAL OUT OF COURT! But mum was to upset. She trashed me to her side of the family and i have been shunned. I also have been called a bitch backstabber..whatever. Im getting sick of this. I lost soo many close family members to this. My mum disowned me. She only talks with me when needed but thats it. So this whole past months have been hell! I had been juggling class and also problems at home. I have had court vists to show my grades at school and the normal paperwork.. (Which theres alot it seems)

School has also been putting stress so, yeah but thats normal but i dont have the support from my broken family. It just dosent help. My dad does yeah but hes not with me he lives in ANOTHER state. So i come on to khinsider where i have family. I love you people so much. As i type this i cry becouse i know when i come here i can have friends and joke and be a kid! I try to keep it togather but it rips me up not telling you. So im pouring my heart out.

but with court... Its just trash talk. So today i WASNT TOLD that there was a court date. No one not even my father gave me a heads up. So when My Step dad came home he told me i have to see a counsler. AKA psycologist. (Sp?) So next Saturday im going to be looked at. Now i take 4 pills. Stratter for ADHD and some other stuff. IM know as benning hyper and changing my mind. So it turns out that my Mum gives me this to keep my stable. It also seems shes using calling me" unstable child that needs support at home, and that her father can be a absuive." (was on the report i read as of Today.) So im going next SAturday. Now my problem is how should i act? Should i be mad angery? I am right now. but i dont know what to do. I have the paper work and it print out of my computer. I have all the dates of when my fights came with my mother. but i dont want to trash my mum i love her! Shes my mother..i cant hate her...right now im not happy with everything. My dad dosent know what to do. So im turing to you guys to point me in the right direction.

I trust everyone.

Thank you members of KHinsider. I owe each and everyone of you my support. You all have been there. Thank you.

Sorasheart281

just be yourself, if you're mad express it. if they don't know what's going on with you, they can't help you. so if you're mad at your mom or step father, tell the counselor that you're mad at them, and let everything out. you can't just supress your feelings about something as serious as that.

i hope everything works out for you ;)

Keitaro Urashima

GET LADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well i came back and thought of something

basically, your in court with your mother and you can express how you fell because you feel pressured that evryone is watching you.

correct?

I swear that is utter bull.

i mean srsly, how are you supposed to be able to say what you need to say with all the pressure on you? Have they not the ability to understand that there are so many damn things going on in a teens life that pressure is the last thing we need? srsly, if i could.....

but then again...maybe its for your own good.

think of it this way, if your unable to handle the pressure, and be able to tell what you feel in the inside, with all the fear, when will you ever be able to handle it later in your life? I mean, like, if you cant just say the problems going on in your life to them with all those eyes on you when will you ever be able to ever just ignore the pressure and say what you feel?

as for your mom, i know you love her, and you dont want trash her, you love her yes, but no one ever said life was easy. I mean srsly, the only way to get by this is to m,ake some sacrifices, life is full of it, you cant get past them

tell me, who was the one who wanted to get divorced in the first place? if it was your mother, i say just say what you feel damnit. If it was her then she was the one who made life so damn terriblt for you. Make her feel guilt.

i dont know if that helped, if it didnt just ignore this......

and if for any reason what i say pisses you off or anything....sry....

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Like most other people here, I can't say I know what you're going through. I have a friend who would, but I don't talk with her about it very much because I think it's probably too personal. I have a limited knowledge of law and legal processes and most of that is Australian, so it's not of much use in the American legal system. My advice, though limited and not necessarily correct, is that you talk with a lawyer, your own if you have one, and ask them what will be expected of you, what will happen while you're in court and so on. Once you know what will happen, it won't seem as tough. Try to think about what you'll say so that it'll come easier when you're asked to talk. Remember to stay calm, and if you're not sure about what to do or how to answer a question when you're in court, just ask the judge. Because you're a child, they won't expect you to know exactly what to do or say so they should help you when they can. I guess that's all I can think of, and I'm not sure if all of it is relevant or correct. As I said, my knowledge of the situation is limited, but I hope I've helped. Stay strong and you'll get through this. We're all here for you.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
You can't hold your parents in high regards just because they gave birth to you. Back-stab them, do what you have to. It's your own life, so take advantage of what you can. Listen, if you're going to see a shrink you're going to have to act calm and natural, you have to seem level headed so that it appears that you can make vital choices, such as who you want to live with. Even if you are angry, it's called lying.

Do alot of lying if you have to. Be honest about how you feel toward your mother, but be careful with the emotion you show, it can be used against you. If you seem unstable, that won't look right. If you go in there screaming and shouting, it's going to seriously screw with how capable you are.

Plus it could screw things up in the long run and you be forced to see a shrink on some sort of weekly, bi-weekly basis. Don't want that now do you? You're what, 14? You should know some about being manipulative, it's all about playing games with people, just take control of the game.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Man, im sorry, i have no experience..

Listen, stay clam and say everything truthfully..
'
If they find out that you lie then your in trouble badly, dont feel so uncomfortable okay..you have every right to be angry..

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back