• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Court Battle with My Mother.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Well im going to update! Next Saturday im going to go to this Doc. I have my papers ready and all. Im not really nervouse..(maybe its becouse i have a week still) but im ready. I will tell yahs what happend when its all over.

LETS GO COURT LETS GO

T

the loose moose

wow
this actually got me
im normaly a smartass but this really got me

punch your mom in the face
im serious
punch her hard

Keitaro Urashima

GET LADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well im going to update! Next Saturday im going to go to this Doc. I have my papers ready and all. Im not really nervouse..(maybe its becouse i have a week still) but im ready. I will tell yahs what happend when its all over.

LETS GO COURT LETS GO

i hope it goes well for you

if it doesnt, hell, just three years to go eh?

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
All right. Update.

Friday..was long. I mean you would think it would end fast, it didnt. Well im going to give you the good stuff. I went to this shrink, Her name Mrs. Partrige. She was a nice lady not stuck up like i know. She was nice and we started to talk. She asked me how my life is blah blah blah. She asked all types of questions. Like what Soical group im in. (i didnt think it matterd)

Anyways.

She said i had one hell of a life and said in very mature for my younge age. (was she pulling my leg?) Some questions where very very hard to anwser. Since that one question my mind was fine..that seemed to shock it badly. Since Friday i have been kinda jumpy.. Saturday i went to a GYM and swam for about 2 hours then jogged for about a mile. I had to shake my mind off.

It seems im fine but im still shocked from the stuiped Question.

Tis my life.

Thank you all for helping me. I hope to end this battled soon and look forward to my next years in high school and then the rest of it all. <3

Love you,

Rachelle

AKA Sorasheart281.

Shadukai X

Banned
I'm guessing the ones that were hard to answer were the really deep ones, correct? I've gotten them before.

I am glad that things are mostly working out Sh, I think this is the point where things cool down, then slowly die away. I'm so glad for you Rachelle. I hope your life works out for the better.

Love your good friend,
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back