• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinnyGod

Awards
My first attempt at smudging in a sig, I made three versions cause I wasn't sure which one looked best.
V1
richtersig.png

V2
richtersig2.png

V3
richtersig3.png

To be honest I didn't really tweak with much except the colors, keep in mind I'm not very good at this yet....

EDIT: New Versions
V4
richtersig4.png

V5
richtersig5.png

V6
richtersig6.png

Last edited:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
The BG isn't actually that terrible. It could use some spicing up, but it's by all means, not very bad at all.

The third one is the best. The colors in the stock blend best with the BG in that one. <3333

And as a whole, it looks good - just bland is all. Pizazz it up. use some C4D'S. I don't know. Just make it pop a litlte more. :3

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Green and red = christmas in my head. lmfao. Anyways, Place the C4D more behind him, and try setting it at, eh, linear dodge, screen, or lighten. (And mess with the color of the C4D if it is naturally green)

What program do you use, btw?

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Oh I see.

Anyways, Uh. . . I don't know. ._. The C4D placement is off, though. (Colorng looks better now for hte C4D, btw)

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Yes, I see potential. Go do that. And don't be afraid to ask me if you need any help. :3

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
richtersig6.png

This looks stellar. The curves of the C4D create really good flow, and everything works well in this revision. Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back