• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Courage Form And Heart Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinemaster360

In a magazine article i read, it said that when Cloud and Leon appear, they replace Donald and Goofy . you can then fuse with either one of them. Fusing with cloud gives you courage form . your clothes change to yellow and your attacks get harder and faster . Fusing with leon gives you heart form and your clothes become orange. you get to use two keyblades and youget to stop time while in this form. but the drive meter drains super fast and you have only 2:00 or 3:00 minutes to destroy your enemy's.

oblivion seeker

I'm not buying it until I have some major proof, like either the article or at least some photos of it. Don't just come on the forums, blurt out jibberish, and not give proof, Because nobody (besides people that aren't too bright) will beleive you! :D

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
this is fake! totslly made up! wrong wrong wrong! wat ever mag ur reading it i total bull shit! and people u could learn by this do not make up topics that has no point in it wit out proof or someone that has been on this website for along time to back u up

jk4eva

And what magazine article is this from? Why hasn't Square Enix confirmed this at their party? I don't believe this at all. >>

You better show proof of this, or else this will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back