• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Couple of screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsaint

I don't whether it's been touched on yet, and by no means am I saying they're the same person, however, look at this:

180px-TwilightTown-RoxasRoom.png

And:
VenTT.png

Somewhat similar rooms, and about a second after what's on my screenshot, there's a couple of more things that vaguely resemble Roxas' room.
---
Other tidbits:
TerraCO.jpg

Castle Oblivion maybe?

Aquanobody.png

Nobody sign in Aqua's design? What? =O There also happens to be one on Ven in the same place.

Aquadarkrealm.png

I'll drag your attention to Ansem the Wises commentary as well. Now does this not look like that "dark realm" Riku and Sora ended up after defeating Xemnas? It does. Now think about what's being said. "Then he will be able to open that door, and those save those unhappy souls".
At the same time, he's talking about Sora. Opening doors. And look at where Aqua is. Maybe at the end of BBS, TAV get trapped the Dark Realm and need saving. They're aren't the Key's to the Light, unlike Sora's heart.

'Kay? Okay.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That 'Nobody' sign appears to be an emblem among Keyblade Wielders, at least those linked to Master Erauqs.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
To the first two, one is in the LoD and the other is in Twilight Town, they do look similar, but they aren't the same place.

State

Awards
The resemblance between Roxas' room and the room where Van and Ven are has been established before, and it has been discussed that the place is either a room in the castle of LoD or a room in AtW's castle.

Perhaps.

That's not the Nobody emblem since they didn't exist in BbS.

The place is named "The Dark Meridian".

B

brosandi

∞;4733957 said:
That 'Nobody' sign appears to be an emblem among Keyblade Wielders, at least those linked to Master Erauqs.
They're also in the Chamber of Waking too. =/

B

brosandi

It's commentary, it doesn't necessarily relate specifically to the images shown in the trailer.

But yes, Aqua is most definitely at that beach.

Marly

Awards
The resemblance between Roxas' room and the room where Van and Ven are has been established before, and it has been discussed that the place is either a room in the castle of LoD or a room in AtW's castle.

Perhaps.

That's not the Nobody emblem since they didn't exist in BbS.

The place is named "The Dark Meridian".

Despite there being no nobodies around at that time, it does give reason to question. Or at least lead us to believe where the original symbol came from. There's no disputing their similarities.

State

Awards
Despite there being no nobodies around at that time, it does give reason to question. Or at least lead us to believe where the original symbol came from. There's no disputing their similarities.

Yep, I assume Braig had something to do with it. ;D

Marly

Awards
Yep, I assume Braig had something to do with it. ;D

Ha. Really? I'm more adept to believe the future Xemnas is behind it. Whoever that may be. But Braig is a good idea as well.

State

Awards
Ha. Really? I'm more adept to believe the future Xemnas is behind it. Whoever that may be. But Braig is a good idea as well.

Either Xemnas or Xigbar remembered that symbol and decided to twitch it a bit, or Xigbar had one of them "keyblade-syndrome" moments and suggested the symbol, but, maybe the symbol is trying to tell us something. The Nobodies used it to label themselves as they had lost something, maybe those with the symbol lost something.

Like:

Terra lost control of his darkness...
Ventus lost his heart...
Aqua lost her friends...
Eraqus lost his home-world and/or Terra...

Swordsaint

Kairi's Grandmother PEOPLE. SHEESH.

Hey, I have a terribad theory. When you see Vanitas about to stab Aqua he steals her life force and gives it to xehanort who gets younger and Aqua gets older and pretends to be kairi's grandmother.

that's more plausible than ANYTHING so far. <3

Marly

Awards
Kairi's Grandmother PEOPLE. SHEESH.

Hey, I have a terribad theory. When you see Vanitas about to stab Aqua he steals her life force and gives it to xehanort who gets younger and Aqua gets older and pretends to be kairi's grandmother.

that's more plausible than ANYTHING so far. <3

I know you aren't serious. At least I hope not. In the case that you are. Kairi's grandmother has already been accounted for in the trailer I believe.

State

Awards
I know you aren't serious. At least I hope not. In the case that you are. Kairi's grandmother has already been accounted for in the trailer I believe.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Swordsaint

Lol, if I was being serious I would've used proper grammar. I just really like mocking her grandmother. ^_^

State

Awards
Lol, if I was being serious I would've used proper grammar. I just really like mocking her grandmother. ^_^

Stop getting off-topic. It ruins the purpose of actually having this thread. :_

Swordsaint

I like it being light-hearted, no need to lose our sense of humour theorising about everything.

State

Awards
I like it being light-hearted, no need to lose our sense of humour theorising about everything.

That wasn't even a theory, you weren't basing it at anything, so it didn't have any humor on it. If you want to get praised by these kinda theories, go to GameFAQs boards.

*cough* Anyhow, aren't you going to continue your (serious) theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back