• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Couple of Questions for People with the Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Since site staff will be doing the Birth by Sleep section of the main site over again, I need someone with the strategy guide to answer the following questions for me:

1. Are there full renders (images) of the Prince (from Snow White), the Grand Councilwoman, Lady Tremaine, Drizella, Anastasia, and the Grand Duke?

2. Do any of the minor non-Unversed enemies in the guide have names? (Specifically Maleficent's minions and the weapon machinery that attack you in Deep Space).

Much appreciated.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yes, they do have names, melificent's goons or something like that, not actual names.

full renders? i dont think so, i'll check. sometimes, when its about bosses or D-links

CreativeGenius13

There are pictures of them but no full renders that I've come across (But I haven't read the whole thing yet.)

The weapon Machinery isn't spesificaly named as an enemy, but is called "Security Blasters" at that point in the game (I'm not 100% sure though.) Malificent's Goons are "Malificent's Henchmen" and there are two types, Bird/Bow and Arrow/Sniper and Hog/Spear/Melee. Both are listed under "Malificent's Henchmen"

Allister Rose

French Lover
I'll need specifically what they're referred to as in the guide, example: "Maleficent's Goon A, Maleficent's Goon B" and so on.

the guide shows them together with the same name, it's possible it has a and b, but i just realized i lend my guide to my friend....it's similar to triple wrecker.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Alright, thanks guys. I'll just leave this open in case other people can provide more information/clarity.

And also, my assumption is that all of the enemy names would be included at the back of the book in some form of bestiary, they aren't usually grouped together, but they could have done things differently this time around I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back