• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Couple of Ideas (

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which qustion/qustions do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I got some Ideas (could be right could be wrong)

1. Riku could be playable. If he is one of his ablilies could be that he can hold the souleater and a keyblade.

2. Axel could be a good guy. I mean even though he's working for Diz they did say that he not in good terms with him. He's also helping Kairi get to Sora.

3. That scene where Sora drops his keyblade in front of the unhooded unknown. It could be Riku. Sora could be surprised that it's him and that he's wearing a unknown costume and Sora might think he's evil.

4. Kari could be able to cast magic like Holy to fight her enemies.

5. (joke) where's Tifa? I mean its good to see Aeris in Kh series but where Tifa??

6. they could be one world that they are not telling us.

7. It is possible that Sora gets his new outfit at twilight town but it doesn't has the Dive ablilties yet. He might get it when he visits Disney Castle.

8. Perhaps when Sora gets out of the pod, he still lost his memories but as the story goes on he starts remembering.

9. This came to my mind. WHY is BHK holding the Oathkeeper and the Obivlion keyblades?? HOW did he get the keychains for it??

10. If KH2 is a big hit in Japan and US, and they decide to make a KH3, Could Chronicles of Nardia be in it? (laughs) it is possible. After all it was a good movie.

11. I can't think of anything else ((Laughs)Sorry!)

PS. tell me which ideas you like please.:)

RenoTurk

I heard rumor about KH3 (already on Sites but I forget which site)

There should be few worlds that SE have not reveal to us. (so it would not be spoiled to us)

RenoTurk

I wonder how would they fix Tifa's breasts in KH (since it is too big to be in "disney game." It is more likely 36DD size (for adults if they know what I am talking XD)

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
RenoTurk said:
I wonder how would they fix Tifa's breasts in KH (since it is too big to be in "disney game." It is more likely 36DD size (for adults if they know what I am talking XD)

Any larger, and she'd have a bust line the size of Dolly Parton's breasts. =|

...and no, I don't know really know what you're talking about. Enlighten me. :p

Last edited:

RenoTurk

You should ask SE to make Adult version of Kingdom Heart then every adults would be happy (more law suits and courts for SE when kids bought adult version =P)

What about Lulu.. I think her breasts is bigger than Tifa >_>

O

Orochi Yashiro

Yes, I can see it now, it'll be called the "Hot Tea" mod.

adventchildkiori

What gets me is your 2nd and 3rd question, yes we understand that the Organization want to obtain KH but yet why go against Sora when he can help? There has to be more to thier plan then it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back