• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
Who has it? Who plans to get it? :D I'm hoping we can get a khi game going. I've only played a few rounds but it's great so far.

D

Deleted member 36435

I pre-ordered it so I finally got into the beta yesterday. Put about 3.4 hours into it after the KHI TF2 thing. I'm not particularly good at it, but it is very fun. It isn't very expensive so if you were thinking of picking up CS, now would be the time. The game is infamous for having very experienced players stomp new ones, so getting in during a huge influx would be a good idea.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I was going to get it until cross play Steam integration was removed. I thought it would be awesome playing it on my PS3, which is far more stable than my laptop when it comes to games (obviously) and still being able to play against my PC friends, but now that we can't do that my interest is gone. And before someone says something about controllers, its not like it wouldn't support mouse and keypad.

D

Deleted member 36435

I was going to get it until cross play Steam integration was removed. I thought it would be awesome playing it on my PS3, which is far more stable than my laptop when it comes to games (obviously) and still being able to play against my PC friends, but now that we can't do that my interest is gone. And before someone says something about controllers, its not like it wouldn't support mouse and keypad.
You would still get merked.

Trag

Bronze Member
I'm terrible too :D There's no worries, they're just games. We'll find servers with people who aren't retarded good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back