• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Council of Humility

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theirlosthearts

Awards
I started wondering, how many WRFs are there? and nice sig Mega!
And yesh, i would like a different colored name =D i just don't know if i'm worthy since i wasn't actually online at the beggining of the council, cursh you overly large amount's of english homework!
HUMBLE EDIT: on the note of colors, what colors are the WRFs?

Last edited:
Awards
I started wondering, how many WRFs are there?
The total number of our mysterious guardians is a secret. They're ninja like that. :D

and nice sig Mega!
Thanks! ^^

And yesh, i would like a different colored name =D i just don't know if i'm worthy since i wasn't actually online at the beggining of the council, cursh you overly large amount's of english homework!
Just tell me what color you'd like and I'll change it right away.

HUMBLE EDIT: on the note of colors, what colors are the WRFs?
Well, fruitcakes are multicolored. So, together with the power of google and paint(which seems to hate me) I made these!
WingedRabidFruitCake3.jpg

WingedRabidFruitCake1.jpg

WingedRabidFruitCake2.jpg

WingedRabidFruitCake4-1.jpg

WingedRabidFruitCake5.jpg

Last edited:

theirlosthearts

Awards
Just tell me what color you'd like and I'll change it right away.
the color of the sky, like you banned me with, would be awshum! =D
Well, fruitcakes are multicolored. So, together with the power of google and paint(which seems to hate me) I made these!
WingedRabidFruitCake3.jpg

WingedRabidFruitCake1.jpg

WingedRabidFruitCake2.jpg

Could i use one of these amazing Winged Rabid Fruitcakes (I love saying that) for my sig?

DarkRiku-12

Everyone calls me humble as I barely ever get angry at people, even when they're total assholes and I try to understand their point of view. Oh, and I look kinda like Friar Tuck and that's pretty much as humble as they get.

I can haz join?

Awards
Everyone calls me humble as I barely ever get angry at people, even when they're total assholes and I try to understand their point of view. Oh, and I look kinda like Friar Tuck and that's pretty much as humble as they get.

I can haz join?
You can haz join! :D
~Welcome, Humble Guest~
Tsunabow.gif

The masses bow to your great humility​

Awards
Hm... Raix_Feather is their official handler, but they are the guardians of everyone in the club... I'm not sue who should get to name them... I think the fourth one looks like a Diablo to me. Or is that to odd?

Of course, you're free to name the one you adopted. :3

theirlosthearts

Awards
YAY, i'm not sure what to name mine, maybe gaan or minigaan, i dunno if anyone will get that reference but i'll let you know when i decide. maybe we should put a list of all the WRFs in the first post so that when we have 500 pages of posts, people can still see all of the adorable WRFs without searching through the thread, yesh we will be that humblingly large =D
EDIT: i just noticed that the next post is numba 50!!!

Last edited:

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Hello fellow Council members. I hope everybody has been having a good day so far.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Getting new members is always good, and WFGs look great too. I bought some comics today and noticed that the cashier was going to undercharge me so I pointed it out to her. The difference wasn't huge, but i'm hoping this gets me some good karma points.

Awards
Getting new members is always good, and WFGs look great too. I bought some comics today and noticed that the cashier was going to undercharge me so I pointed it out to her. The difference wasn't huge, but i'm hoping this gets me some good karma points.
Good Karma is always nice! :D

I'm about to get off to write my essay and then go to bed because i have to leave for a 3 hour drive to six flags in 6.5 hours, which means i will probably get up in 5.5 hours. Humbly, theirlosthearts =3
Good luck, and remember to be great and humble like always. We'll miss ya, and humbly we say our goodbyes. See you later! :D

R

Raix_Feather

*makes guacamole to summon WRFs* *WRFs give DarkRiku-12 a bottle of ketchup* Aw, they like you! <3 The art for them looks amazing, by the way! *applauds in humility*
I think everyone should name at least one of them! :D
*waves* Have fun at Six Flags!

Awards
Then I would like to name the third one! :D It's so cute, even though it's the only one not made from a pic of a real fruitcake. I can't think of a name just yet, though... xc

Oh, and I think you can get one, too, Raix_Feather! Since you're the cofounder. Choose which one you want, or I could make a different one. :3

R

Raix_Feather

Hm... I think I'd like the fourth one. <3 How can you resist that face? *hugs* Although my opinion really isn't that important. xD
I think we should have a theme song! xD

DarkRiku-12

Ooh, then can I name the first one? I like him. <3 That is, if you approve, my fellow humble people.

Awards
Ooh, then can I name the first one? I like him. <3 That is, if you approve, my fellow humble people.
Okay, you can name him! <3 You can't formally adopt it until your great humility is proven, somehow, though...

Hm... I think I'd like the fourth one. <3 How can you resist that face? *hugs* Although my opinion really isn't that important. xD
I think we should have a theme song! xD
It's all yours! <3 (You can choose its gender, too.)

I'll try and come up with a theme song for us...

R

Raix_Feather

Mine, number four, is Diablo Chad Turnip Mustard Camera the XIVth! He enjoys playing piano backwards, inventing mustache-related objects, and growing a third nose! <3
How about the Lavender Town theme? xD (kidding... although that would be a great way to wierd people out *laughs*) Dark Impetus? xD *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back