• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could Xion be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
But isn't memory already involved with Xion? I don't see how it matters whether or not memory is involved here.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
But isn't memory already involved with Xion? I don't see how it matters whether or not memory is involved here.

more so what shes composed of rather than her birth
Ya similar to what 3-D said. That maybe she is created from memories which would involve her birth.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I support that greatly.
Think about it as Xion being covered by chains of Memories that surround a Base. Everyone's Memories will be tied to the being covered up in those chains.
Once SoRo recover their Memories, however, the chains linking everyone to Xion as we know her break and fall apart, since "Xion" doesn't exist anymore. She 'decomposed' to the base, and the Memories, no longer the same person everyone knew.
That person was truly Erased. Lawl.

Not to get off topic, but that made me think of Ventus. Hmm..

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Well, Nomura did state that Coded, Days and BbS were all going to tie in with each other so Xion's creation and erasing might have something to do with Ven wanting to be erased...

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well, Nomura did state that Coded, Days and BbS were all going to tie in with each other so Xion's creation and erasing might have something to do with Ven wanting to be erased...

That's not what I was trying to say, but I'd rather we keep on topic, lest I be blamed. <<

Nanix Erka

the castle that never was (axels meh cuz)
i once met a few crazy people at an anime convention that said that they think that Vexen may have made Xion out of Namine's data and changed her look on purpose. i think they're nuts but you never know. i also think that they're the only ones of their kind.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
i once met a few crazy people at an anime convention that said that they think that Vexen may have made Xion out of Namine's data and changed her look on purpose. i think they're nuts but you never know. i also think that they're the only ones of their kind.
Well xion was introduced before CoM or before Vexen died. But that wouldnt explaiin the keyblade and memories.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
i dont think Vexen created her...

that sounds almost impossible

I think it's safe to say that Vexen didn't create her, just because he'd have definitely used her as a weapon in CoM if that were the case. That's just the kind of demented fuck that Vexen is.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Unless if Xemnas directly told him to make Xion and have her join the organization. He'll follow orders, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back