• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Wreck-It Ralph still be a world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mitsuru

A lot of people seem to think Wreck-It Ralph's been ruled out as a possible world because of the title character being confirmed as a summon, but don't forget Genie was a summon in both the first game and KH2.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Genie's not a title character, nor was he a party member.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Nope. The minute Ralph was revealed as a summon instead of any other character from that film I knew the chances of a world were practically zero.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m pretty sure they’re going to use it’s popularity to keep Union Cross alive when KH3 comes out. They’ll have to have some kind of draw that KH3 doesn’t.

That being said, maybe it’ll be DLC down the line.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait, is the Wreck-it-Ralph world confirmed for KHUX?

Not officially. But Nomura said we’d see a summon character from the world in an upcoming trailer. Then it was confirmed that Ralph was the character they planned to show off next month.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wreck-it-Ralph provides the perfect in-game excuse for gamers to try out the Classic Kingdom mini-games canonically in Union X. Because of this inclusion, and from previous interviews, it is doubtful that Wreck-it-Ralph will be a world in Kingdom Hearts 3.

I've doubted it would be possible for it to be a world in the third game since people started theorising, but there wasn't anything possible to disprove its potential or chance for being a world.

Plus Square Enix rep Glacie practically spilled the beans that WiR is a world exclusive to Union X. Perhaps this should be an article...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Wreck-it-Ralph provides the perfect in-game excuse for gamers to try out the Classic Kingdom mini-games canonically in Union X. Because of this inclusion, and from previous interviews, it is doubtful that Wreck-it-Ralph will be a world in Kingdom Hearts 3.

I've doubted it would be possible for it to be a world in the third game since people started theorising, but there wasn't anything possible to disprove its potential or chance for being a world.

Plus Square Enix rep Glacie practically spilled the beans that WiR is a world exclusive to Union X. Perhaps this should be an article...

The Classic Kingdom minigame thing alone basically seals the deal for me for WiR in KHUX, and it being in KHUX means it's definitely the world Nomura mentioned that hasn't been in any KH games before and won't be in KH3.

Plus, seeing Ralph, the main character of the film, as a summon is really all the proof you need that the world won't be in KH3. Maybe if the summon were Felix, then that'd make you think that he came from a WiR world. But given that the summon is Ralph himself, that to me says "This isn't a world in the game, but we did manage to include the main character as a summon".

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I feel like him being a link/summon issa compromise of his inclusion in the series. Perhaps they (Square and Co.) acknowledged the desire, but couldn't make it a realty (or just wasn't in the plans), so they at least strived to make Ralph a link/summon.

As for his world being in the game, it looks like Chaser has provided some real insight on whether or not it will happen.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
So Olympus was a guarantee world for this game yet Wreck-It Ralph was delegated to Union X...

We could have had Kingdom Hearts III's Olympus narrative translated into Union X. I'm still dissapointed by this decision.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
So Olympus was a guarantee world for this game yet Wreck-It Ralph was delegated to Union X...

I mean Olympus is pretty iconic in this series. It's one of the more memorable worlds, at least to me.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I agree with everyone on the posts, I don't think we'll get a world for Wreck-It Ralph given his inclusion as a Summoning link in the game. As to how you get him when compared to the other Summoning Links it remains to be seen.

I mean Olympus is pretty iconic in this series. It's one of the more memorable worlds, at least to me.
And also in Kingdom Hearts III we're exploring New areas of the world that have not been explored in Any of the previous games (e.g. Mt. Olympus) and at the end of 0.2 Birth by Sleep Sora is coming to the world to train to regain his power after losing most of it following the events of Dream Drop Distance.

disney233

Awards

Memorable atp is an understatement. It's the only world in the game that was present in....EVERY game except DDD. Now it's present in 3.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm a bit surprised people are so bothered by Ralph not being in KH3. Yeah it sucks but you could say the same for the other films who aren't going to make the cut.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I didn't even realize WIR was popular. I've never been fond of it, personally, so can't say I'm too sad about it not being in the game.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm a bit surprised people are so bothered by Ralph not being in KH3. Yeah it sucks but you could say the same for the other films who aren't going to make the cut.

I really really wanted Moana. It would've been such a beautiful world :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back