• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Vanitas be considerd as an Adult?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokifan

I’ve noticed, Vanitas looks a lot older than Ventus and Sora, His height also works out too, during BBS when Ventus was standing next to MX he was around MX's elbow in height while when Vanitas stands by him he's taller than him! did they do it just to make him look more superior to Ven and whats with his muscular body??

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I’ve noticed, Vanitas looks a lot older than Ventus and Sora, His height also works out too, during BBS when Ventus was standing next to MX he was around MX's elbow in height while when Vanitas stands by him he's taller than him! did they do it just to make him look more superior to Ven and whats with his muscular body??

Wait, what?
Could you somehow try to provide an image of what you mean (like: where is Vanitas seen to be taller?)

His muscular build is most likely due to training under the guidance of good old Geezernort. Remember when he let all those heartless loose on Ventus? I suppose he did similar stuff with Vanitas in the approximately four years of training.

So, err, no, I wouldn't say he's an adult. His heart is basically part of what was originally Ventus, so they're the same age (or you could argue Vanitas is only about four y.o. but he seems to have been born at the age Ventus was at when they were split..

Oh, and him looking older than Sora: It's probably because he looks mean and evil instead of cheery and friendly? Dunno.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Vanitas is certainly not an "adult" in terms of physique.
Some people may be mislead because he is certainly more "buff" and muscular in stature but in terms of physical age he's no older than 14/15 just like Ventus, Roxas and Sora. Chronologically spoken Vanitas is actually only four years old just like Roxas, Naminé and Xion are only one year old while having the physical appearance of 14/15 year olds.

Comparing him with Ventus, Roxas and Sora can also further throw people off because the latter three are somewhat overly skinny twig-boys in the first place, out of those three especially Ventus.
This is reasonable though as Vanitas' preferred method in battle is brute strength and physical power, while Ventus' primary modus operandi is agility, speed and acrobatics for which such a small and thin body frame is more suited.
A good middle ground is actually Hayner, as he's also in their immediate age range but more muscular than Ven, Roxas and Sora while being less than Vanitas. This can be seen rather good in the scene when Hayner and Roxas press their elbows together in a scene during KH 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back