• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could this happen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Could Sora be a boss in BBS?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No justno!

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOM_BLADE

We all know Sora fought Terra in FM+ well to do that wouldn't Sora have to travel back in time to actually get to Terra and would it alter the events in BBS and why would Terra just happen to be there my list of questions goes on and on

one more thing i think Terra was at that place because master Xehanort tricked him into going there some how knowing Sora, Donald, and Goofy were going to show up, and maybe that is why Terra called Sora Xehanort!

So my point is do you think Sora could be a secret boss in birth by sleep or maybe a normal boss all comments welcome!
:thumbsup:

D

Dexter

We all know Sora fought Terra in FM+

Yup..

well to do that wouldn't Sora have to travel back in time to actually get to Terra

Nope. It was a portal that lead to the Gathering Place (or better known as the place in the Secret Endings) where we fought some sort of ghost or spirit of Terra....

ld it alter the events in BBS and why would Terra just happen to be there my list of questions goes on and on

Look what I said above...

one more thing i think Terra was at that place because master Xehanort tricked him into going there some how knowing Sora, Donald, and Goofy were going to show up, and maybe that is why Terra called Sora Xehanort!

So my point is do you think Sora could be a secret boss in birth by sleep or maybe a normal boss all comments welcome!

yeahhhhhh, no.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, we've had enough of Sora for a while.
the KH2 FM+ battle with Terra was just an add-on, nothin storyline-wise.
Also, in the descritption of the BBS movie (not at end of FM+, the one for the game BBS) it says we see Terra, in his armour, crouching on the beach of destiny islands looking over two boys playing (Riku and Sora?)
We've got two confusing points here:

Terra in armour: A) fighting Sora in FM+
B) looking of Sora and Riku as little kids in DI

They look the same, the armour is the same quality, but BBS takes place ten years before KH1 begins, but then we see him on the beach, and another ten or so years later?

WTF? Time Travel Paradox?

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I dont think that you'll see too much of Sora until KH3. Maybe some flashbacks,ummm or flash forwards but thats about it. No secret Boss. There's no way.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Its not time travel, heck even as a 4 year old you can pick up a wooden sword and fight with it. So maybe he was just looking upon two kids, and once he saw Riku beat Sora like always...that probably triggered him to somehow give the power of the keyblade to Riku. Terras memory could have triggered a similiar friendship with Ven and maybe thats why he saw Sora and Riku as something to look at, because it brought back memories. I believe the Keyblade for Riku was mainly for the protection of his friends

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
He could be a secret boss, still, the fight against Terra in KH II is in present time, I have difficulty to imagine how they would find a way for this battle to make sense in BBS.

KINGDOM_BLADE

i was just thinking it'd be cool if he was like a secret boss or something or you went through the lingering spirit event of FM+ which havent been through yet because i have FM+ but need swap magic. :cursing: Well anyway thanks for posting:thumbsup: and sorry for going off topic

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
We all know Sora fought Terra in FM+
.....yeah...

well to do that wouldn't Sora have to travel back in time to actually get to Terra and would it alter the events in BBS
its possilbe cause we seen him time travel once before
but i think that, that was revalant time

and why would Terra just happen to be there my list of questions goes on and on
he probably made that his place of residence

ummmm.......i dont think so, cause otherwise Terra wouldnt have been in his Chaser armor

I doubt it, because that was there to tell us the outcome of the battle
that Terra survived and that he hadnt seen Aqua and Ven since

[√]Genuflect
Nope. It was a portal that lead to the Gathering Place (or better known as the place in the Secret Endings) where we fought some sort of ghost or spirit of Terra....
The place where Sora fought Terra and The place of the gathering is called Sunset Horizons.

no .. just no .. this is a very dumb topic
Stupid Flamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back