• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could this be the Master of masters true intentions!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
i'll make it short, now with the masters true intentions

the master of masters saw all the events and probably the war in kh3 as well so we can't tell if his evil or not since he created the dandelions to keep the light alive so he probably and I can only guess but I think in kh3 after the war xehanort will return the balance of light and darkness after the clash of the light vs darkness which what the master hopes for, now remember what the master said in back cover? "this world is full of light" then we have kairi grandma story which is also about back cover the keyblade war she talks about how people were blinded by light and they all wanted it for themselves and started fighting over it which why the war started in the first place cause people were greedy and wanted light for themselves and that's what created darkness in their hearts, then in bbs we saw how eraqus tried to kill ventus another example of too obsessed with light and hating darkness (it's funny really seeing many games now showing that world with just light is just as bad as world full of darkness for example super smash bros ultimate fight the light story and ffxiv shadowbringers story where the world now is filled with light that seeks to destroy everything and you need to embrace darkness to fight back) look at Riku he didn't fall for xehanort tricks like sora in DDD and Terra and ventus in bbs cause riku is the most balanced character In the series his half light and half darkness he his own darkness took control of it lets also not forgot what xehanort said that darkness cannot be destroyed it can only be chanled and also what mickey said that you can't have light without its other half the darkness, they're both halfs of the same coin. so do you think this the master of masters plan all along? to restore balance of light and darkness? he saw the future and for him to do all that means that's what his trying to do otherwise it's meaningless since he triggered the keyblade war which why the darkness covered the world and yet created the dandelions to keep light and hope alive just like kairi grandma story and then he set xehanort on his path the guy who cares about balance of light and dark, is this really coincidence? or its the the answer to master of masters plan? hope you liked this theory

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
i'll make it short, now with the masters true intentions

the master of masters saw all the events and probably the war in kh3 as well so we can't tell if his evil or not since he created the dandelions to keep the light alive so he probably and I can only guess but I think in kh3 after the war xehanort will return the balance of light and darkness after the clash of the light vs darkness which what the master hopes for, now remember what the master said in back cover? "this world is full of light" then we have kairi grandma story which is also about back cover the keyblade war she talks about how people were blinded by light and they all wanted it for themselves and started fighting over it which why the war started in the first place cause people were greedy and wanted light for themselves and that's what created darkness in their hearts, then in bbs we saw how eraqus tried to kill ventus another example of too obsessed with light and hating darkness (it's funny really seeing many games now showing that world with just light is just as bad as world full of darkness for example super smash bros ultimate fight the light story and ffxiv shadowbringers story where the world now is filled with light that seeks to destroy everything and you need to embrace darkness to fight back) look at Riku he didn't fall for xehanort tricks like sora in DDD and Terra and ventus in bbs cause riku is the most balanced character In the series his half light and half darkness he his own darkness took control of it lets also not forgot what xehanort said that darkness cannot be destroyed it can only be chanled and also what mickey said that you can't have light without its other half the darkness, they're both halfs of the same coin. so do you think this the master of masters plan all along? to restore balance of light and darkness? he saw the future and for him to do all that means that's what his trying to do otherwise it's meaningless since he triggered the keyblade war which why the darkness covered the world and yet created the dandelions to keep light and hope alive just like kairi grandma story and then he set xehanort on his path the guy who cares about balance of light and dark, is this really coincidence? or its the the answer to master of masters plan? hope you liked this theory

It depends on how involved with MoM Xehanort is but I think that. I'm expecting that Xehanort's plan and ambition will restore the World without Borders and the finale will take place in Daybreak Town. It's the perfect way to open a new era in a world where all those sleeping hearts finally reawaken. No telling what will happen with Ven, Lauriam, and Elrena once the half that is sleeping reawakens.

Foxycian

Awards
It depends on how involved with MoM Xehanort is but I think that. I'm expecting that Xehanort's plan and ambition will restore the World without Borders and the finale will take place in Daybreak Town. It's the perfect way to open a new era in a world where all those sleeping hearts finally reawaken. No telling what will happen with Ven, Lauriam, and Elrena once the half that is sleeping reawakens.

Can't wait to get all the answers when we get the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back