• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could this be Shion/ Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yugi300

I think she woulda looked pretty hawt if they fixed the face up with that hair wow!~.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
its just like terra aqua and vens first concept. they look like judges from ff. but now they look normal.

Rix

:)
Awards
Still, it was a KH1 ending for KH2. They probably had no ideas of BBS yet. Only KH2.

Read my first post in this thread. I was only commenting on Xions haircolor this time.

Dyingslow666

When I saw the Secret ending for the First time, i thought that was either someone else, or Kairi, I went along with Kairi but still it haunted me 0_o (just saying)

Anyways, yeah im going along with what everyone on this thread is saying and that Thats an early concept design of Kairi...

iloveytigers

It was an early concept of Kairi. I think if they had used it the prospect of only one year passing between the two games would be awkward when you saw kairi. She looked a LOT older in that secret ending.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Who said Xion was a nobody?

It seriously hasn't been confirmed that Xion is, or is not, a nobody.

Hmm...true. Xion is probably some kinda....like....dark person? Thats it. A person sent by someone to corrupt the Orginization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back