• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could the sea salt trio feasibly take down the organization?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Could they do it?

• Total voters

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

Now this suddenly popped into my head one day as I was rereading the days manga. I know that it was important for Roxas to fail in his mission because we all know that Sora had to wake up because of KH 2 existing before days. But what if the games were released chronologically, (KH 1 comes out, then COM and Days at the same time) and it was ambiguous if Sora was going to wake up.
If this situation were to take place, It would obviously be Roxas, Xion and Axel. Whether or not the first two would be able to pull their weight due to the draining effect is uncertain, but before the climax of Days Roxas is able to greatly injure Saix who attempted to stop him, an admirable feat considering how much stronger Saix is compared to him. That means that the trio would have to fight Numbers 1-3, 7, 9 and 10 as they're the only ones left factoring defection and destruction at that time. So what do you think? would they survive? or would they fail to free kingdom hearts?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
With a good amount of luck they could have defeated the other six members. The only one who would have poses any serious challenge is Xemnas and even then I think they would have been able to emerge victorious

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
They got 2 Soras so probably.
Interesting perspective, but if you factor in the strength factor between them at the time (As Xion gets stronger, Roxas gets weaker) It's more like 1 1/2 Soras. I figured it would be near impossible with that many members to go up against, because remember, Sora and co. have the advantage of facing them one on one. Who's to say that Xemnas wouldn't give the order for Xigbar to snipe them or ambush them in their assault on the dark city.

palizinhas

Awards
It has to be remembered, though, that Roxas and Xion can't both die or they'll have no Keyblade wielder to complete Kingdom Hearts with (Riku didn't have his yet, and Mickey for some reason is never counted), so the goal would be to try to capture at least one of them. I don't think Sora would wake up if they both got killed either, so the Org wouldn't have him as a last resort.

I don't think they'd win, but they could definitely wipe out everyone but Xemnas, and then Riku and Mickey could probably defeat Xemnas together.

Soldier

Awards
It has to be remembered, though, that Roxas and Xion can't both die or they'll have no Keyblade wielder to complete Kingdom Hearts with (Riku didn't have his yet, and Mickey for some reason is never counted), so the goal would be to try to capture at least one of them. I don't think Sora would wake up if they both got killed either, so the Org wouldn't have him as a last resort.

I don't think they'd win, but they could definitely wipe out everyone but Xemnas, and then Riku and Mickey could probably defeat Xemnas together.
A bit pointless to ask, but wouldn't the keyblade just transfer over to the next worthy successor in the event of Roxas and Xion's demise? It's been proven that Riku can use other keyblades aside from way to the dawn, such as when he steals the oblivion during his fight with Roxas. And if I'm not mistaken, Roxas died at the end of KH 2's prologue to be with Sora, whose to say that him being struck down would've changed anytihng.

palizinhas

Awards
A bit pointless to ask, but wouldn't the keyblade just transfer over to the next worthy successor in the event of Roxas and Xion's demise? It's been proven that Riku can use other keyblades aside from way to the dawn, such as when he steals the oblivion during his fight with Roxas. And if I'm not mistaken, Roxas died at the end of KH 2's prologue to be with Sora, whose to say that him being struck down would've changed anytihng.
I think if it was as simple as "if Roxas dies Sora's memories return to Sora", DiZ would have just killed him as soon as he got his hands on him instead of keeping Roxas alive as a beacon to the Organization for seven more days. DiZ refers to it as waiting for Naminé to chain together Sora's memories, so I guess the memories needed to be inside someone they had access to in order to be chained.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
You're asking if they could beat the Organization at the end of 358/2 Days? Well let's analyze some things.

Roxas was strong enough to beat Saix, and he was being drained. Xion is juiced and able to one shot Xigbar. Axel was strong enough to beat juiced Xion. Their odds are pretty good for the regular members. Also remember this. Organization XIII are not a very organized organization. It's the groups biggest weakness and a big reason why they failed. They have zero teamwork during the original group, while the Sea-Salt Trio can work as a team.

They have Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar, Xaldin, Demyx, and Luxord to go through. Saix and Xigbar have already lost to Roxas and Xion solo. With the help of teamwork, and that's two Orgs down. Demyx would probably run away if all his water clones are smashed. That's him. Luxord could possibly trap all three of them in cards. If he does then it's game over for RAX. If they know it's coming and prep for it, they could be on guard. They go on missions together so they must know Luxord can do that. Even so, Luxord is a wild card because of that power.

Xaldin is pretty powerful, but if Roxas can overpower Saix, and with Axel and juiced Xion, they could potentially take him down. It would be a rough fight though. Xemnas is the real threat. Even with teamwork and the numbers game, the odds of them beating him are not good. Xemnas's lasers can take all three of them out if they don't master the art of guarding. They need to get lucky with him.

If Xion undergoes the device transformations, she'll have armor forms. She could litrally sit on Xemnas in her Final Fatass Form. Also if Roxas is dual wielding then life gets easier. The Organization could also summon lesser Nobodies to weaken RAX, because unlike the Organization itself, the Dusk work together as a unit.

So yeah, Team Days could win, but only because Organization XIII don't operate as a unit and don't work together. RAX could also buy potions and elixirs from the Org Moogle to recover after each fight. Yes, I am using game logic for game characters. But of the Organization, Xemnas and surprisingly Luxord are the two biggest threats I'd say.

Edit: Also just wanted to add, if Organization XIII ever did work together, RAX stands 0 chance of winning.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think it depends, if they could face the remaining Organsiation 13 members one by one with breaks between, then yes I do think they could take down the Organisation. Otherwise I'm not so sure, if they vad to fight multiple members at once they might struggle.

I'd think Xion and Roxas are kind of on paar with Sora and Riku, so I wouldn't rule out them being able to take down Xemnas' many forms.

Grey Skies

Awards
The original Organization XIII has absolutely terrible battle strategy. Basically they send out one dude at a time even when they could super duper certainly win any fight if they just sent out three or so members at a time. They go up against extremely dangerous opponents all alone despite the fact they clearly aren't invincible. It certainly makes good game design and is an effective narrative convention, but it's weird when you actually think about how inept these villains are. RAX aren't very organized either or even motivated, but if RAX somehow all agreed to put aside their differences and take down the Organization together, I think they would probably have succeeded. They've taken down a bunch of giant Heartless together and often choose to team up on missions, so they have the groundwork to beat the Organization.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
ALL of them? Oof, cause you have to think they already outnumber them in all 3 respects (Before CoM: 1-7, 9-12 / After CoM: 1-3, 7, 9-10 / 3: 1-12), and Xemnas was always a scary bitch to each of them until they fought against him together. Also, Axel's strength is wildly exaggerated I find at the very least; so before CoM? No. After CoM? Maybe...with luck. 3? HELL NAH

Last edited:
Back