• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could sum1 help me learn how to use this site?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

xx kairi xx

im new and dont understand how to do things on here lol. like why do people have rep power things or summinc on their profile (the green things). what r they and how do you get them? also how do you out a word under your name and above the avatar picture? mine says heartless, but i didnt put it there. how do i change it? thanks xx:thumbsup:

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
im new and dont understand how to do things on here lol.
Don't we all.
Welcome to KHI.:thumbup:
The name is William The Wise, or you can call me WTW
If you need a friend feel free to PM me.
like why do people have rep power things or summinc on their profile (the green things). what r they and how do you get them?
Rep really doesn't have a major affect on your time here. You can get it for any thing, if you post a funny picture, or if people like your theory. You can also get Negative Rep if you do something stupid or break a rule.
Take a look at what I've been Repped for.

• He brings up good points.
  • thanks for helping me man.
  • random rep =D
  • And that's why you're Will the WISE lol
  • spreading some rep
  • lol silence traitor
  • I agree, I want some more 501st clonetrooper action
  • whats up WTW i seen you in almost every post so im giving you a rep

also how do you out a word under your name and above the avatar picture? mine says heartless, but i didnt put it there. how do i change it? thanks xx:thumbsup:
That just is you current status. As you post more that status will change. You can't change the status to something orginial until you post 1000 posts.
If you have any more questions send my message.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Pretty much what WTW said!

If you need a friend Private Message me. (PM) =D

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
You could go to the foyer. There is a sticky thread that has memebers that are willing to help you around the site. If you don't want to do that there are plenty of members that you can pm and ask for help.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Ignore the prefabricated crap about profiles and rep, they really mean jack other than for those who have nothing else going on for them in their lives.

So long as you post generally relevant and coherent posts you'll fit in here fine...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
im new and dont understand how to do things on here lol. like why do people have rep power things or summinc on their profile (the green things). what r they and how do you get them? also how do you out a word under your name and above the avatar picture? mine says heartless, but i didnt put it there. how do i change it? thanks xx:thumbsup:

Grammar...please.

Anyway, rep is unimportant. You can't change your usertitle until you make 1000 posts and become a Premium Member.

Listen to chaywa; he knows what he'd talking about.

That said, it would be especially useful for new members such as yourself to read stickied threads before asking questions, such as this one:

http://forums.khinsider.com/foyer/91974-everything-you-need-know.html

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well this is an opportune time to say something.

Welcome to KHI, the both of you.
I suggest looking at the link KHV provided before you really get started.

Also note if you are in any of the KH threads read the sticky's if you plan on making a thread, I implore you.
Other then that if you have any general questions not listed in the thread send me a visitor message on my page or a private message. And another thing, please don't befriend me first chance you get; why do I say that? Just because I or anyone else has helped you on one occasion or another doesn't mean that said person is looking for another friend.

Expand your horizons and look for people that have generally the same interests as you before requesting a friendship.
I have more then enough on my list I don't talk to and vice versa -_- case and point: don't be a friend whore.

Last edited:

xx kairi xx

er ok, i wasnt planning to. i dnt know how to become friends anyway lol. tnx for ur help

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
One thing, try not to do that please. If you're going to say multiple things, use the EDIT button on the first post, rather than three posts, mmmmmmk? And if you want to quote more than one person, use the M.Q. button, which stands for Multi Quote. And you become friends with someone via them looking at yor account or you at theirs then "requesting friendship"

And welcome, by the way :p

xx kairi xx

One thing, try not to do that please. If you're going to say multiple things, use the EDIT button on the first post, rather than three posts, mmmmmmk? And if you want to quote more than one person, use the M.Q. button, which stands for Multi Quote. And you become friends with someone via them looking at yor account or you at theirs then "requesting friendship"

And welcome, by the way :p

oh, ok. sorry.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Welcome there xx Kairi xx ;-)
Im sure you'll get the hang of this place soon with the help so far. But if you need any info on anything else or just talk, feel free to PM me.

Back