• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Soul Be A Good Fit For Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ink Ribbon

Awards
I actually would love to see Soul incorporated but I'm kind of thinking Coco might have that spot for a Land of the Dead/Departed world. However perhaps Joe himself could still be incorporated into the game through his love of jazz. Princess and the Frog also heavily featured that genre of music so perhaps we could get both IPs together. Tiana opens a restaurant in Radiant Garden with Joe and Naveen as her entertainment/musical performances. While visiting them, you can perform mini-games with each character: Cooking with Tiana, Playing instruments with Joe, and singing with Naveen. Throw in Dr. Facilier as a special world boss and we got some fun stuff.

PikaPal

Awards
I accidentally read this as Could Sora Be A Good Fit for Kingdom Hearts? for a second.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It's the great before, so instead of going forwards, we go backwards in time with Sora's birth. We could have pre-birth Sora's soul looking down on Destiny Islands, seeing Ventus, & deciding he needs to help him.

I accidentally read this as Could Sora Be A Good Fit for Kingdom Hearts? for a second.
Nah, he hogs too much spotlight, best to leave him out.

Back