• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Sora Be The Master of Masters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
1. Yes Sora's personality is simuler but there are other KH Characters more simuler. If we are just replying on personality alone Demyex could be the Master of Masters. Plus unlike the Master of Masters Sora knows their is a time to be silly and a time to be serious.

2. We haven't really scene the Master of Masters more likely Namura was trying to keep more focused on Xehanort.

3. If Sora was the Master of Master's and for see into the future wouldn't he just go back in time to stop Xemnas from taking Kairi or atleast stop Xehanort from killing Kairi. And don't say well the Master of Masters wouldn't be powerul enought or it would break the rules of time travel. the first one I would have to return cause im not buying that and as for time travel yes it's possible, but we have scene multiple times of Sora breaking the rules.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
1. Yes Sora's personality is simuler but there are other KH Characters more simuler. If we are just replying on personality alone Demyex could be the Master of Masters. Plus unlike the Master of Masters Sora knows their is a time to be silly and a time to be serious.

2. We haven't really scene the Master of Masters more likely Namura was trying to keep more focused on Xehanort.

3. If Sora was the Master of Master's and for see into the future wouldn't he just go back in time to stop Xemnas from taking Kairi or atleast stop Xehanort from killing Kairi. And don't say well the Master of Masters wouldn't be powerul enought or it would break the rules of time travel. the first one I would have to return cause im not buying that and as for time travel yes it's possible, but we have scene multiple times of Sora breaking the rules.

1. So did the MoM, as speaking with Ava.

2. Yup, that's why he didn't appear in KH3. Last thing we need is another villain in the mix, even Maleficent got benched (right with Demyx and Vexen lmao)

3. Maybe, but you could argue that everything that unfolded was necessary in order for his true goal to manifest. That's why "Darkness" stopped Maleficent in her tracks and was trapped in the Data Enchanted Dominion once Sora bodied her and she wanted to change the outcome. Sora could break the rules, but it comes at a cost. Sora broke the rules of the Power of Waking too many times, and ended up fading away because of it.

But honestly I don't think Sora is the Master of Masters either. I think there's a connection since the Master also faded away without a trace, but the difference is... The Master of Masters knew he was going to disappear. Sora was only given cryptic clues (unless wherever he went after the end of the game basically spelled it out for him, which is why he faded away with a smile). And now, they ended up (seemingly) in the same location. Given that, it's logical to come to the conclusion that maybe the Master of Masters did something similar and that's why he ended up disappearing, but... It's probably not as simple as that.

It also makes you wonder, if hypothetically the Master of Masters used the Power of Waking... What were his reasons for doing so?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Yeah, although there's quite possibly a connection between the two. People think the MoM is Yozora because of the eyes, but I don't think that automatically means they're the same.
Yozora could be a red herring.

Or the MoM's Heartless, Nobody, whatever. I'd like to think that, after observing Xehanort, the MoM could try anything that he'd done.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Yozora could be a red herring.

Or the MoM's Heartless, Nobody, whatever. I'd like to think that, after observing Xehanort, the MoM could try anything that he'd done.

If Yozora turned out to be MoM's Nobody or something like that, it would basically be the "Sora is Sora and Roxas is Roxas" type of deal -- biologically the same, but for all intents and purposes a completely different existence independent of the original source.

It really does make me wonder.

Obiewantsanipod

If Yozora turned out to be MoM's Nobody or something like that, it would basically be the "Sora is Sora and Roxas is Roxas" type of deal -- biologically the same, but for all intents and purposes a completely different existence independent of the original source.

It really does make me wonder.

Wouldn't that mean that the MoM looks like Yozora though? Unless there's yet another heart within a heart shenanigan.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Wouldn't that mean that the MoM looks like Yozora though? Unless there's yet another heart within a heart shenanigan.

Well... The entire thing is weird because we thought Yozora was just a video game character. But then again, Toy Box was a world that was split in two, and the one we experienced was the "really convincing one". So who knows what kind of trickery is going on, unless Yozora is just data, and the location that MoM, Sora and Riku are in is a datascape of some sort... Kinda like how Maleficent ended up in a datascape after we thought she kicked the bucket.

There's also the coincidence that Sora looks really similar to Yozora (which was the whole running gag in Toy Box) with Sora's outfit change -- the color scheme is the same as his KH3 outfit, but the designs are different, even the boots.

So it's possible that the MoM's nobody is Yozora but just looks really different due to something different occurring. I don't know if that's the case, personally I'm leaning towards no, but I wouldn't completely rule it out.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Yozora really looks like Noctis back during the Versus XIII days. He's just a... Not!Noctis rendition of Noctis? lol I'd also like to think that he's a mix between Noel Creiss from FFXIII and Noctis.

Awards
Don't forget the in-universe rule of time travel: you have to exist at that point in time. Even Xehanort couldn't go to a time before he was born.

Therefore, no, Sora can't be MoM, since we know exactly when Sora was born due to the whole Ventus in his heart thing.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Don't forget the in-universe rule of time travel: you have to exist at that point in time. Even Xehanort couldn't go to a time before he was born.

Therefore, no, Sora can't be MoM, since we know exactly when Sora was born due to the whole Ventus in his heart thing.
From the looks of KHUx, there may seem to be ways to circumvent the rules of time-traveling.

Awards
1. So did the MoM, as speaking with Ava.

2. Yup, that's why he didn't appear in KH3. Last thing we need is another villain in the mix, even Maleficent got benched (right with Demyx and Vexen lmao)

3. Maybe, but you could argue that everything that unfolded was necessary in order for his true goal to manifest. That's why "Darkness" stopped Maleficent in her tracks and was trapped in the Data Enchanted Dominion once Sora bodied her and she wanted to change the outcome. Sora could break the rules, but it comes at a cost. Sora broke the rules of the Power of Waking too many times, and ended up fading away because of it.

But honestly I don't think Sora is the Master of Masters either. I think there's a connection since the Master also faded away without a trace, but the difference is... The Master of Masters knew he was going to disappear. Sora was only given cryptic clues (unless wherever he went after the end of the game basically spelled it out for him, which is why he faded away with a smile). And now, they ended up (seemingly) in the same location. Given that, it's logical to come to the conclusion that maybe the Master of Masters did something similar and that's why he ended up disappearing, but... It's probably not as simple as that.

It also makes you wonder, if hypothetically the Master of Masters used the Power of Waking... What were his reasons for doing so?

I would't say he faded away i dont believe Sora is dead guys I mean if thats the case why didn't he appeare back in the station of awakening or turn into a heartless.

I think he was being summoned

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I would't say he faded away i dont believe Sora is dead guys I mean if thats the case why didn't he appeare back in the station of awakening or turn into a heartless.

Sora died because of abusing of an almost omnipotent power, a cause of death that has yet to be explored, so that's why we think he died. And I think Nomura pretty much used that word.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Why would he have turned into a heartless after death? Those require different circumstances. And the reason he didnt completely pass on is likely due to the card Luxord gave him.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This theory gives me flashbacks of the reincarnation theory ages ago... only for that theory to go bust once we saw that Ventus originated in The Age of Fairy Tales.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

Sora wouldn't turn into a heartless if he was straight up killed. You only turn into a heartless if you succumb yourself to darkness or a heartless takes your heart. Aqua was on her way to becoming a heartless by the time we actually see her in KH3, she wasn't dying in the Realm of Darkness. Strelitzia was murdered, and she didn't become a heartless, her heart just flew away and her body dissipated.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
This theory gives me flashbacks of the reincarnation theory ages ago... only for that theory to go bust once we saw that Ventus originated in The Age of Fairy Tales.
Yeah. The Rebirth Theory. Then again, we could establish a "Worldline Theory", where the Foretellers, Luxu and MoM could be our main cast, but from a different Worldline, trying to find a Worldline where tragedy doesn't strike.

Perkilator

Awards
Sora is himself and the MoM is himself. I heard it from the guy who said water is wet and the sky is blue so it must be true.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
People are so convinced that the MoM is either Sora or Demyx, that the MoM actually having an original design will be a surprise in and of itself.

Back