• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Sora be one of the new Princesses of Heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Not THE Sora we know of course, but Yozora's girlfriend, Sora. After viewing the Remind dlc again I wondered with all the focusing on Yozora and later revealing he is searching for a girl named Sora, that she would be one. It is already declared that Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, and Kairi are the four of the seven. I have theorized that maybe Nomura will take a different route and not fill out the rest of the PoH with Disney Princesses. I think he may reserve a spot for another original character instead, in this case being the female Sora. The other two spots I believe will be filled out by two other Disney Princesses. Top five picks I could think of are between Moana, Tiana, Merida, Vanellope, and Pocahontas. Your thoughts?

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Maybe. If she was in the final world before the old PoH lost their status I'm not sure how "Sora" would become one. Though if she becomes a prominent character thanks to Yozora I could see her becoming one by whatever means

As for the other two I think they will be Tiana and Moana

D

Deleted member 252753

Fwiw, I am not sure the Nameless Star is called Sora. The Star suggests to Sora that Yozora doesn't remember her and that he would only come to find her if he 'regained his old self'. In ReMind Sora mentions 'that girl' and Yozora shows no interest in her and then he says that he was 'told to save Sora,' suggesting it's not a personal mission like saving his girlfriend.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
There should be a surprise member of the Princess of Heart group like how Kairi was in KH1. Not sure who the surprise one could be, but this is a good idea, having Yozora's girlfriend as one.

Awards
I imagine the PoH power passes on when the princess dies, so no. Probably not.

Last edited:

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
There should be a surprise member of the Princess of Heart group like how Kairi was in KH1. Not sure who the surprise one could be, but this is a good idea, having Yozora's girlfriend as one.

Yozora would be a nice surprise candidate for being of the new seven Princesses of Heart. Another one I thought of is what if Aqua became one? Yes she is a keyblade wielder, but so is Kairi now too and she is still a Princess of Heart. Honestly the rules for the KH universe keeps changing at a sporadic rate, so perhaps they could go that route too if they decide to further emphasis on Aqua's role in the future. The most unexpected (and maybe not as likely) route is the last three Princesses is just one other Disney Princess (guessing either Tiana or Moana), and then both Aqua and "Sora" filling the final two spots of the lineup. The one benefit to this would be that we would get some more focus on the original characters as well as the Disney ones.

Awards
That's not what ended up happening since the new PoH came to be even though the old ones are still alive and well.

I didn't mean they MUST die to lose their PoH power. I just think that death is ONE way to lose it. According to Mickey, Xehanort crystallized Kairi for later use (whatever that means in KH lore). Thus she still has her PoH power. The heart of a legit corpse is another matter.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I didn't mean they MUST die to lose their PoH power. I just think that death is ONE way to lose it. According to Mickey, Xehanort crystallized Kairi for later use (whatever that means in KH lore). Thus she still has her PoH power. The heart of a legit corpse is another matter.
I'm not sure I get what you are trying to say. Not Stella was never one of the old PoH and we don't know when and how she ended up in the final world. Or if it was during the time period where the new PoH were created

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Yozora would be a nice surprise candidate for being of the new seven Princesses of Heart. Another one I thought of is what if Aqua became one? Yes she is a keyblade wielder, but so is Kairi now too and she is still a Princess of Heart. Honestly the rules for the KH universe keeps changing at a sporadic rate, so perhaps they could go that route too if they decide to further emphasis on Aqua's role in the future. The most unexpected (and maybe not as likely) route is the last three Princesses is just one other Disney Princess (guessing either Tiana or Moana), and then both Aqua and "Sora" filling the final two spots of the lineup. The one benefit to this would be that we would get some more focus on the original characters as well as the Disney ones.
Aqua has darkness though. The Princesses of Heart/Light have no darkness in them, which is something we have to consider when thinking of the choices. Kairi's lack of activity actually benefits her in this choice. Because she doesn't have much story to contradict her being a pure light. Then again Elsa's a pure light and I'd argue there is darkness in her (at least in the first movie) so who knows?

D

Deleted member 252753

Aqua has darkness though. The Princesses of Heart/Light have no darkness in them, which is something we have to consider when thinking of the choices. Kairi's lack of activity actually benefits her in this choice. Because she doesn't have much story to contradict her being a pure light. Then again Elsa's a pure light and I'd argue there is darkness in her (at least in the first movie) so who knows?
In the game Larxene does wonder whether Elsa will accept Light or Darkness so maybe. I wouldn't expect Aqua to be a PoH though also just because the Organization probably would have known and they didn't seem to.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
In the game Larxene does wonder whether Elsa will accept Light or Darkness so maybe. I wouldn't expect Aqua to be a PoH though also just because the Organization probably would have known and they didn't seem to.

Keep in mind these are the same group of people who were aimlessly searching for a black box, not having any clue what it really looks like and what is kept inside of it. At the end of the day the Organization were just pawns for Xehanort, and to a lesser extent Xigbar.

Here is my prediction for the new princesses of heart. It will go one of two ways.

1. Kairi, Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, Tiana, Moana, and "Sora"

or

2. Kairi, Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, Tiana or Moana, "Sora", Aqua

Reason why I am nominating Tiana and Moana as the other Princesses is because in their own respective films they have displayed how powerful their hearts and will are, so either of them or the two of them being in the lineup makes the most sense to me. Tiana is one of the few Disney Princesses that actually defeats the main villain almost entirely on her own proving her worth. Moana's defining moment during the song "Know Who You Are" sold it for me too. Even the lyrics "They have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you." further accentuates Kingdom Hearts material.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was hoping that the actual Sora we play as would be a new Princess of Heart.

I don't think the Nameless Star will become a PoH, but it would be nice since she's linked to Yozora and that will definitely mean that Nomura will care. I'm just not sure if they will go in that direction, as it will connect Disney properties (especially Elsa/Anna) to the main plot a little TOO much. I am all for it, but knowing Disney with Frozen particularly, I don't think so.

Awards
I'm not sure I get what you are trying to say. Not Stella was never one of the old PoH and we don't know when and how she ended up in the final world. Or if it was during the time period where the new PoH were created

I'm saying there are, theoretically, 2 ways to lose the PoH power.

1. Use said power on a lot of darkness, except kairi because she's an original character

2. (unconfirmed, but still logical) die. unless you get resurrected soon after, like kairi.

Thus, I doubt sora is a PoH since she's been dead for at least a full year now.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
We don't know if her name is Sora, but I don't believe we'll have another original character be a Princess of Heart unless Kairi loses her status as one. Not that it can't. I just don't see Disney allowing it and wanting to keep six of them advertiseme-I mean, Disney Princesses.

There's only one who deserves being the surprise Princess of Heart.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Whatever Nameless Star's name ends up being, there's a possibility she could be a PoH, but I'm on the wagon that thinks that Yozora and Co. won't be that integrated into the main story of this saga.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
We don't know if her name is Sora, but I don't believe we'll have another original character be a Princess of Heart unless Kairi loses her status as one. Not that it can't. I just don't see Disney allowing it and wanting to keep six of them advertiseme-I mean, Disney Princesses.

There's only one who deserves being the surprise Princess of Heart.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Lol, didn't a bomb fall on her?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Lol, didn't a bomb fall on her?
It's true:

This act, however, causes the three women to be hit by one of the Unversed's attacks. Aqua mentions they were overtaken by the darkness in their hearts.

If they didn't go away from their own darkness, then they were definitely offed by the Unversed.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Whatever Nameless Star's name ends up being, there's a possibility she could be a PoH, but I'm on the wagon that thinks that Yozora and Co. won't be that integrated into the main story of this saga.

I don't know, with the way Yozora suddenly is receiving all this attention and advertising even with the new addition of the Remind DLC I would be very surprised if we never see Yozora and his crew in KHIV or any of the side games. Much less not have some important role to play in a portion of the main story. At this rate he may star in his very own side game/spinoff in the series. It also couldn't be a total coincidence as to why the Nameless Star was there near the end of the game and why she mentions Yozora to Sora. I figure since characters like Aqua, Ven, Terra, Axel, Xion, Roxas, etc. are going to be doing their own thing in other games, Nomura wants to create new protagonists like Yozora and Nameless Star to join Sora, Riku, and Kairi in KHIV. Just a theory though.

Back