• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Skuld and Ephemera be Xehanort's Parents?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokifan

since Skuld has Xehanort eyes while Ephemera has silver hair
[h=1][/h]

TheRedMage

No, the events of KHUx take place a very long time before Birth By Sleep. Ancestors maybe, but definitely not parents.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Why yes of course, two people from thousands of years ago are certainly the parents of someone who's alive in the present day... [/sarcasm]

Ephemera's gay, dude.

Y'know, I'm not even surprised anymore.
show me the proof, man.

TheRedMage

Why yes of course, two people from thousands of years ago are certainly the parents of someone who's alive in the present day... [/sarcasm]
And an old man that can travel back in time to gather his past selves to summon an almighty MacGuffin is equally believable.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
show me the proof otherwise~
Touché. tbh I just wanted to see a crazy crack theory, but w/e

Of course, someone's sexuality is not proof that they're not someone's ancestor. Gay or straight, it's still biologically possible.

Popsydoodles

since Skuld has Xehanort eyes while Ephemera has silver hair

In a series with time travel and different realms with their own time flow, it's not entirely impossible. Not likely, but still not impossible. You probably won't get any more speculation than that. There really isn't much to go on.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
ephemera busted a SUPER-EVIL-MEGA-FUTURE-BUST-A-MOVE-ULTRA-POWER-LEVEL-UP-TIME-COMBOOO NUT. THIS SENT HIS AND SKULD'S SON INTO ANOTHER TIME.

i'm saying two disney game characters had sex and their child is satan.

@udo oh yea? name one bi person you heard of. i'll make it easier, name one GAY person. that's what i thought.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
@udo oh yea? name one bi person you heard of.

Y'know it's even somewhat weird/funny that most people categorize characters almost solely into straight and gay/lesbian sexuality, completely overlooking that there is also the possibility for a character/person to like/being attracted to both sexes.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Y'know it's even somewhat weird/funny that most people categorize characters almost solely into straight and gay/lesbian sexuality, completely overlooking that there is also the possibility for a character/person to like/being attracted to both sexes.
It's kinda like the whole light-darkness thing... characters draw power from one or the other, but no one ever thinks about both at the same time.

Well, unless you're this guy.
bhn8l3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back