• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could other summon gems exist?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eriqafrint

When I speak of the question do other summon gems possibly exist, I speak of lore not actual game play. I was thinking last night about how we see 4 summon gems in the 1st game, Mushu, Simba, Dumbo and bambi. I was wondering if more lore wise could exist and be strewn far across the universe out of reach of the words sora visits in the 1st game. I was wondering for three reasons: One, I thought It would be illogical for only four to exist in the entire universe and coincidentally sora encounters them. Two, I was wondering about a midquel of KH1 where another character, maybe a keyblade wielder from a far away part of the KH universe, encounters other summon gems. Three, A summon gem is formed (correct me if Im wrong) from a strong heart with too little darkness to form a heartless that instead forms a crystal. I could name at least 15 other characters that share similar light hearted traits as the ones that create gems so I would think quite a few exist.

Plausible??

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Uhm...possibly?
To me, the gems were mostly a gameplay-feature so I wouldn't put too much effort into trying to put them into a logical storywise context tbh.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It's possible that there were more. But I believe we're to assume that when the worlds were restored, any summon gems likely returned back to their original worlds as people again. This is why the summons in KH2 aren't gems anymore. So if there was a game set during KH1 times you could likely see more summon gems if they wanted to include them, but post-KH1 I think we can imagine any extras to have returned to their proper worlds and be restored.

eriqafrint

It's possible that there were more. But I believe we're to assume that when the worlds were restored, any summon gems likely returned back to their original worlds as people again. This is why the summons in KH2 aren't gems anymore. So if there was a game set during KH1 times you could likely see more summon gems if they wanted to include them, but post-KH1 I think we can imagine any extras to have returned to their proper worlds and be restored.
I ask because in the 1st game many disney worlds were lost (EX lion king world) and the only gem we see is simba. I would sure hope the other characters we love (Rafiki, nala, timone pumbaa) Became gems because otherwise, that would mean they were to become heartless which would be immensly disturbing. even if the end of the game showed the worlds being restored just the fact that it happened is still disturbing.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I ask because in the 1st game many disney worlds were lost (EX lion king world) and the only gem we see is simba. I would sure hope the other characters we love (Rafiki, nala, timone pumbaa) Became gems because otherwise, that would mean they were to become heartless which would be immensly disturbing. even if the end of the game showed the worlds being restored just the fact that it happened is still disturbing.
Well KH1 does have that darker side. I'm pretty sure we're meant to believe only Simba became a gem. That doesn't necessarily mean all the others became Heartless though. It could just mean they fell into sleep, as the world did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back