• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Master Ava be Kairi's Grandmother?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

X_Riky_X

#1. The first time we see Kairi's grandmother is in KH1 and she mention's exactly the same story that is presented to us now in KH Chi X and Unchained X. In addition while revisiting the cut-scene from KH1, Kairis grandmother even mentioned where KH is situated, very deep within the dark realm or something like that. At the time, it was not given such importance but now it has been the strength of the whole story.
Here is the link for the cutscene in youtube from KH13.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RXz0vf_PI&ab_channel=KH13.com,forKingdomHearts
*I do not know him, but thank you for the cutscenes!

#2. The reason I related both of them its because Master Ava has been presented to us as someone who knows a lot and is looking to help the children to become the seed of hope. Not only that, but Master Ava is also a good candidate to know in what realm those KH resides after the keyblade war, because she survived it!

You all might say, this could not be real because of the time in which the Keyblade War took place. Hey she could be anyone Master Ava saved to be the seeds of Hope. But the amount of knowledge she shares is impressive. An interesting detail is that Master Ava does not "look" so old, even if its not easy to judge because of the graphics of the game. Also as we know everyone is playing with a character that seems to be pretty young. The other character we could relate her is to Skull. The other question in hand would be if Kairis grandmother died or did she disappeared after the events of KH1? As radiant garden got sunk into darkness.
I am also new making theories so please, go slow on me... xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, because at the time of BBS, the Keyblade War was an ancient event. Even to a young Xehanort, the Keyblade War had been many many years in the past.

No way could Kairi's Grandmother, who is not that far in age to Xehanort, be Master Ava.

Kairi's Grandmother is likely dead now considering how many years it has been since Xehanort sent Kairi off into into the Lanes Between.

X_Riky_X

But then how she came across such knowledge, it wasn't common since not everyone know about all that information. Example, we can assume that World War 1 is a ancient war, but yet it happened just 100 years from today. Xehanort is already old in BBS and will come exactly the same after 10 - 12 years later, because his heart was inside Terra, bla bla bla, that OLD GOAT.

I bring this because she sort of became important because of this fairy tale she told Kairi, and it turns out there's more that meets the eye, don't you guys see something fishy in her character? Where are other old people like her? Xehanort, Yensid, Eraqus, Master Ansem, Uncle Scrooge? There are not many old people in this game. I know its a Wild Card, but who knows who she'll turn out to be.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But then how she came across such knowledge, it wasn't common since not everyone know about all that information.

The same way we told and spread stories in the past. It was passed down as an oral folktale or written folktale.

Example, we can assume that World War 1 is a ancient war, but yet it happened just 100 years from today.

I don't think anybody considers WWI ancient. We'd have to call the Victorian era ancient, or the Renaissance era, or the Medieval times. None of those are ancient despite being hundreds of years in the past.

We generally call things prior to the Common Era ancient, like Ancient Egypt or Ancient Mesopotamia.

Xehanort is already old in BBS and will come exactly the same after 10 - 12 years later, because his heart was inside Terra, bla bla bla, that OLD GOAT.

He's old but not ancient. I don't call my 93 year old grandma ancient just because she's almost a century old. xD

I bring this because she sort of became important because of this fairy tale she told Kairi, and it turns out there's more that meets the eye, don't you guys see something fishy in her character? Where are other old people like her? Xehanort, Yensid, Eraqus, Master Ansem, Uncle Scrooge? There are not many old people in this game. I know its a Wild Card, but who knows who she'll turn out to be.

Uncle Scrooge, Eraqus, and Ansem the Wise aren't that old! We don't really see old people too often since this series focuses on teenagers and young adults lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Example, we can assume that World War 1 is a ancient war, but yet it happened just 100 years from today.

WWI ancient? Err no, the Punic Wars between the Roman Republic and Carthage or the Three Kingdoms-period of China can be called ancient as ancient does not mean only "old" but rather very, very old.

WWI is merely roughly 100 years away so while it is certainly by now far in the past, it cannot be called "ancient" already.

If you look for events and/or wars than can be called truly ancient, look towards stuff that happened before the year 1000 AD.
Ancient history - what counts as "ancient".

Label612

#1. The first time we see Kairi's grandmother is in KH1 and she mention's exactly the same story that is presented to us now in KH Chi X and Unchained X. In addition while revisiting the cut-scene from KH1, Kairis grandmother even mentioned where KH is situated, very deep within the dark realm or something like that. At the time, it was not given such importance but now it has been the strength of the whole story.
Here is the link for the cutscene in youtube from KH13.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RXz0vf_PI&ab_channel=KH13.com,forKingdomHearts
*I do not know him, but thank you for the cutscenes!

#2. The reason I related both of them its because Master Ava has been presented to us as someone who knows a lot and is looking to help the children to become the seed of hope. Not only that, but Master Ava is also a good candidate to know in what realm those KH resides after the keyblade war, because she survived it!

You all might say, this could not be real because of the time in which the Keyblade War took place. Hey she could be anyone Master Ava saved to be the seeds of Hope. But the amount of knowledge she shares is impressive. An interesting detail is that Master Ava does not "look" so old, even if its not easy to judge because of the graphics of the game. Also as we know everyone is playing with a character that seems to be pretty young. The other character we could relate her is to Skull. The other question in hand would be if Kairis grandmother died or did she disappeared after the events of KH1? As radiant garden got sunk into darkness.
I am also new making theories so please, go slow on me... xD
Also to note when the dandelions left during the war and returned all the memories of the tragic events were wiped. The new selected union leaders agreed to keep those events from the others. As Ava intended. So they said the new union leaders would work with the chirithy to ensure the lesser dandelions forget. As memories of the tragedy have no place in the new world. So with that being said how would the grandmother know that much if she wasn't connected somehow...? Not saying she's Ava (possibility) but in some way connected to the events that transpired during the the first conflict.

D

Deleted member 246005

I think its a possibility that they could be related but Ava is a more distant ancestor (like great great great etc).

Think Assassins creed 3, Connor is Desmond ancestor but too far to be his immediate family line.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
her great grandmother since the gap is not that far off

Master of master apprentice xheanort ventus sora
he was quite old

Then their the question is how cold their have been 7 princess of light if Kairi is only 14, so not too long ago thier was only 6? or are their many more and you just need to collect 7 of them

D

Deleted member 246005

her great grandmother since the gap is not that far off

Master of master apprentice xheanort ventus sora
he was quite old

Then their the question is how cold their have been 7 princess of light if Kairi is only 14, so not too long ago thier was only 6? or are their many more and you just need to collect 7 of them

Its a possibility it's inherited from mother to daughter or they are chosen randomly by the universe.

Awards
Well weather Kairi's grandmother isn't Master Ava we can at least assume that she could be a Keyblade Wielder, besides even if Ava is Kairi's Grandmother then Kairi's whole ancestors would have been Keyblade Wielders and considering Kairi did't know about the Keyblade when she saw Sora use it back in Kingdom Hearts.

Riku/Sora-Rule

I actually talked about this in a post in the KH3 SPILDERS section, where I was asking who the nameless star is. I don't think it's her grandma for 2 reasons.

1.) I wouldn't take Ava to be someone to use vessels to extend her life like Xehanort and Luxu/Xigbar. It just seems like too dark of a thing to do.

2.) If it was Ava, I think she'd have given Kairi protection LONG before Aqua came along.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time I want you for a life time

I actually talked about this in a post in the KH3 SPILDERS section, where I was asking who the nameless star is. I don't think it's her grandma for 2 reasons.

1.) I wouldn't take Ava to be someone to use vessels to extend her life like Xehanort and Luxu/Xigbar. It just seems like too dark of a thing to do.

2.) If it was Ava, I think she'd have given Kairi protection LONG before Aqua came along.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Riku/Sora-Rule

But they call the time of the Foretellers as The Age of Fairy Tales. That's what she's telling, a story she's heard. A legend as far as they truly know.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

D

Deleted member 246005

Even if Ava time-traveled to the present she would have had to forget who she was and that she was a keyblade wielder in order for her to be Kairi's grandmother.

Who just seems like a typical grandma versus a hardened keyblade warrior.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice Avarice

But they call the time of the Foretellers as The Age of Fairy Tales. That's what she's telling, a story she's heard. A legend as far as they truly know.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Riku/Sora-Rule

Spoiler Spoiler Show

doubtful as they only interacted when
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War

Which makes you wonder in what state were the Foretellers in. Maybe the MoM did something to the Foretellers in order for their hearts to live on even though they may have flown towards Kingdom Hearts after the Keyblade War.

Awards
I agree, but then if Ava was Kairi's grandmother wouldn't it make weilding Keyblade be much more eaiser for Kairi since her Grandmother studied under the original Keyblade Wielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back