• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could Larxene, Axel, Saix, and Demyx have know eachother when they weren't nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Axel and Saix seem to have a frendship in days. Axel, and Larxene got along in COM. Deymx might be friends because he came into the orginization right after Saix, and Axel.

Larxene is cocky is some occasions, such as when having meetings with her fellow "partners" of the Organization.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
No, only Saix and Axel are the officially known as friends from before. But I doubt with Larxene or Demyx because they would have been shown to have actual connections with each other and such.

Muse

you look atrocious
And Luxord came into the Org. after Demyx. :v But no one's saying him and Demyx used to be best buds, now are they?

Out of those four, I'd say the only ones who actually knew each other were Saix and Axel. Larxene certainly didn't act as though she knew Axel when they met in the novels. And Demyx joining after Axel and Saix is not a decent basis for them having a past, since there were also four other members who joined after Axel.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
If they did know eachother before I could imagen them working together or something. I could imagen Larxene being a bandit and maybe Demyx's sitar having somesort of hypnitizing power and If they did would it be good, or evil? Also I just wanted see everyone thought on the idea in truth Demyx being frends with didn't make much sense besides Demyx may have gone to darkness at the loss of Axel and Saix

A

Azrael

No.

Only Saix and Axel were confirmed to be best friends.

Diastyl

Well, its sure that Axel and Saix were friends as Somebodies but in CoM I think Larxene was trying for some reason to hit on Axel or something... Demyx is a mystery though

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Of course it's possible, but it's also near-impossible for us to really know if Larxene and Demyx were there to a similar extent as to how we know of Axel and Saix's pre-existing relationship.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Another reason why I put this here is because, Larxene,Saix, and Demyx are said to be the only members that have not had their true names revealed yet (though I don't know what Marluxia,and Luxord's true name are)

That's more hinting at the fact that we've probably haven't seen the last of them, really. Not that they have a formed friendship.

And even Nomura described Axel and Saïx as acquaintances before joining the Organization, so it isn't as deep as a friend.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Axel and Saix seem to have a frendship in days. Axel, and Larxene got along in COM. Deymx might be friends because he came into the orginization right after Saix, and Axel.

i dont really know about axel and larxene getting along, i think it was just kind of putting up with each other.

werent axel and saix friends though? idk, thats all i know

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
ok saix and axel where the only ones that were friends before

in the novels larxene met axel though they didnt know each other
also larxene found marluxia and then became friends from there
demyx idk i dont think he knows anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back