Could Kairi's Grandmother be Kairi's Grandmother?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
Awards
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty
I was thinking that she was, but then Kingdom Hearts X exists and that's like set in really old ages, and Kairi's grandmother is old as dirt, so I'm wondering if Kairi's grandmother could really be... Kairi's grandmother? Man, this series gives me such a headache.

Muke

whatever
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
This is an insanely good theory, but I think there are too many holes. Tbh I think Player might be Kairi's grandma :000

Veevee

Awards
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Savage Nymph
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Unicornis Union
THIS is the best and most possible theory I have read so far. Also I love the idiom "old as dirt", never heard it before and will - without a doubt! - adapt it. Thank you.

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
Awards
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty
This is an insanely good theory, but I think there are too many holes. Tbh I think Player might be Kairi's grandma :000
Good point, I never considered Kairi's grandma to be an asexual mute. Man, this series is full of unexplained mysteries, the suspense is killing me!

Nah.

That's way too obvious.
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Soldier

Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • 15th Anniversary
THIS is the best and most possible theory I have read so far. Also I love the idiom "old as dirt", never heard it before and will - without a doubt! - adapt it. Thank you.
I tend to use a variation of the idiom, but I say "old as dust" instead, either applies to this situation though.
As for the topic at hand, after fervently burning my way through the series' HD editions, I know, without a doubt, that Kairi's Grandmother is light!
*heavenly burst of light emerges*
KH jokes aside, they do have the same eye color, and the grandmother is voiced by Kathryn Beaumont, who originally voiced another princess of heart, Alice. Then again, we won't know if they are actually related by blood unless Nomura provides a DNA test, so it's up to debate.

DarkGrey Heroine

Warrior of Sunlight
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • NieR: Automata
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny

OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo
YOU PREDICTED THE FUTURE APLHA, YOU WIN ALL THE KHI AWARDS YOU WIN THE GAME MEME THAT EVERYBODE LOSES

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
Awards
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty

OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo
YOU PREDICTED THE FUTURE APLHA, YOU WIN ALL THE KHI AWARDS YOU WIN THE GAME MEME THAT EVERYBODE LOSES
I'm just surprised that nobody spoke out about this sooner. That walking tombstone of a character who calls herself Kairi's Grandma is more than the game is currently making her out to be. Somebody has to expose her for what she truly is...

Howler

"Sexiest Man Alive" since 2002
Awards
  • No Name
  • Master Defender
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
What if Kairi's grandma is actually KAIRI!? Think, Kairi may go back in time after Xehanort's destruction in a different timeline and poses as Kairi's grandma to tell younger Kairi the story of darkness to teach Kairi to keep her heart strong from the darkness.

Not Ienzo

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What if Kairi's grandma is actually KAIRI!? Think, Kairi may go back in time after Xehanort's destruction in a different timeline and poses as Kairi's grandma to tell younger Kairi the story of darkness to teach Kairi to keep her heart strong from the darkness.
Doesn't that require sacrificing your body though? What if Kairi's disembodied heart went back in time and possessed her grandmother's body so that she could become the mentor of her past self?

kaseykockroach

Awards
Kairi's grandmother is actually Sora's mother!
And then it'll turn out Sora and Kairi are indeed related, leaving Sora to realize that Namine's the better love interest anyway.