• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Kairi actually really be ______

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Johnny

After beating KH3 I had a few days to sit on the info we were given.

We know Ava does not show up to the Foretellers meeting in the ending.

Why wouldn't she show up? Something is preventing her from doing so.

Is it possible that Kairi is really Ava but she had lost her memories from the past?

des97

Awards
I'm more inclined towards Kairi's grandmother as she knows stuff from the Keyblade War. Apart from that I have no clue

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
We see Kairi as a little girl in Radiant Garden. I agree that des97 that her grandma is far more likely to come from the Chi era.

Griewer

Awards
I don't think so, because we see Kairi as a little girl in BBS, so that wouldn't really add up. She could be the girl refered to by several people, but I tend to believe that girl is more likely Skuld.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
If reincarnation is a thing then it could be her. I don't think that's the case myself though.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I heard the theory of Naminè being Ava instead.

Which scares me tbh.

Foxycian

Awards
hmm well she might be kairi after all since luxu is body hopping so maybe ava did the same don't know what happened to ava and luxu after their clash, the mystery girl could be ava, we know the girl said to be 15 but ava might be inside her.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
That's physically impossible. She's a nobody created from the removal of Kairi's heart in Sora's body. You can ignore that one.

That doesn't mean another heart can't take the body. Or so I've been reading.

I'm not the one into that theory, so I can't really defend it, lol.

Johnny

I'm more inclined towards Kairi's grandmother as she knows stuff from the Keyblade War. Apart from that I have no clue

I was thinking that too before I played KH3, but none of the other foretellers aged, so I dont think she would either.

Graceful Schemer

There are people who think that Ava might be Eraqus' ancestors due to
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I disagree since Ava and Gula seem like a pairing that will be pushed forward, but it is possible. Barring some translations stuff, Xehanort keeps calling Eraqus 'Sly Fox'.

kasukichips

No. Xigbar/Luxu said that Ava fulfilled her role whats why she was not present.

I don't believe that Ava is Kairi, or her grandmother. I can see Ava being Eraqus' ancestor.

D

Deleted member 246005

Kairi could be a reincarnation or a relative of Ava but having her actually be an amnesiac Ava feels too jump the shark and unnecessary.

SerDuncan

I've got a real quick theory on this. What if whatever it was that caused the union leaders to go forward through time, wasn't actually reincarnation as we're led to believe, but simply that they became younger, and lost their memories? We've seen quite a few characters throughout the series who are orphaned/taken in by someone else, and coincidentally, some of them seem to be related to the age of fairy tales. What if Kairi IS a younger Ava sent forward through time? For that matter, it could explain away Ventus as well, regarding his current appearance and age, as well as his amnesia. Ienzo as well, a time travelling Brain.

Do you ever write something, and then halfway realize it's actually not as good as you thought? That was this post for me. I'll still post it anyways, but... ehhhhhh this is probably not the case.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Obiewantsanipod

Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox Sly fox

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I like the last part of your theory. It would cast new light on Ava as a morally questionable character since she would be a force of good that has to take over other peoples bodies for the greater good.

But no, I don't think it's her grandmother. Isa and Lea were visiting a girl not an an old lady. No one would ask where she disappeared or who took her (Isa, Lea, Ansem), they would just assume she died.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle Fiddle

Like I said in another thread:

Subject X can't be Ava because Luxu wouldn't have said that she didn't make it during the game's Epilogue. That's not something you say of someone whom you kidnapped, but rather, someone you left in the past.

NeoMasterZX

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back