• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Dive Sora

Maybe the secret video is just a flashback in kh3 of the past and that sora will be the main character!!(MAYBE)

plz do not flame me it is only a thought i had.

and the chracters are sora riku and kairi coz the kings letter is a new adventure for sure the villian might be zexion!!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Final Dive Sora said:
Maybe the secret video is just a flashback in kh3 of the past and that sora will be the main character!!(MAYBE)

and the chracters are sora riku and kairi coz the kings letter is a new adventure for sure the villian might be zexion!!
I'm not Flamming I'm just saying stop while your ahead...your've been warned

Sorry if that sounded mean I just dont think you wanna get really flamed by others

E

Eclipse

don't worry we won't flame you..........

FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME *you burn to death* >=)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The Secret Ending did take place in the past. But that does not mean that the game itself has to take place in the past. The next Kingdom Hearts game can very well be in the future with Sora as the main character and his friends with him.

ozymandius

Maybe KHIII is about Keybladers from the past and they are the villians. Sora and Co. would have to defete their heartlesses or nobodies or something like that

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Final Dive Sora said:

Mabey, or mabey the letter is just clearin some things up? And we play as Roxas? Who knows, really?

Oh, and I won't flame you, cause I don't have the power of fire, but I will turn you into a rat! :p :p

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Not to flame, but this theory had been said over and over and over. I am seriously starting to doubt that Zexion is alive. Sorry, but its been said, end of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back