• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could I get one opinion or two?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.korytco

Ok, so I am in design classes for college. We are not allowed to use color on this one.I just started design so mercy please.
new6.gif

Anyone have any thoughts on this one? Its not entirely finished yet.

Last edited:

dr.korytco

Thanks but I am getting murdered on yahoo answers so far. Any suggestions would be really beneficial .Honesty is the best medicine .

ennaid

That looks great so far :)

But I think something needs to be added to the lower right.
Because something is bugging my eye about that part, like it isn't balanced or something.

But it's up to you, because I'm not quite sure. So, good luck :)

dr.korytco

new6-1.gif

It is book cover design for a famous designer. Thank you all for your comments. There is a lot of talent here.

Cicero

Visionary
Reposting it over and over won't help.

Besides from that: what do you want it to represent? Or does it need to be abstract? So, what is the assignment?

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Hmmm. Like Cicero said, is it supposed to be abstract and what is the assignment exactly. I mean, are there any rules you need to follow? But anyway, it looks great, but I do think some of the edges should be feathered out but it all you have is something like MS paint then I don't see anything wrong with it. But one thing that bugs me in the slightest is that right below the face, where the white line is, there are little strands of dark that should be erased ^.^ Good luck.

Muse

you look atrocious
Put... something... in the lower left corner. >> The white space is bothering me.

Other than that, it looks just fine to me. o.o

dr.korytco

Thanks again everyone. Your opinions were very helpful.

This is a book cover design so alot of that negative space was filled in with text.

Last edited:

ennaid

That looks great so far :)

But I think something needs to be added to the lower right.
Because something is bugging my eye about that part, like it isn't balanced or something.

But it's up to you, because I'm not quite sure. So, good luck :)

Put... something... in the lower left corner. >> The white space is bothering me.

Other than that, it looks just fine to me. o.o

OMYGAWD THAT'S WHAT I MEANT D:

I can't tell my lefts and rights... wows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back