• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could further paid DLCs be possible for "Kingdom Hearts 3"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just need one clarification please, Is phase one like all the xehanort related games?
All these👇
Kh back cover
Kh union X
Kh dark road
Kh birth by sleep
Kh 0.2
Kh1
Kh Com
Kh 358
Kh2
Kh Coded
Kh Dream drop distance
Kh3
Kh3 ReMind

Or is Phase 2 those 3👇
Kh3 ReMind (shouldn’t Kh3 be in phase 1?)
Kh Dark Road
Kh Melody of memeory

Everything up to KH3 is Phase 1

Phase 2:

KH3 ReMind (it is being treated as a separate entity)
KHDR
KHMOM
...and so on

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So ReMind is part of Phase 2? I'll have to remember that going forward when thinking about the phases.
Yes it is, because of Episode Riku and the Secret Episode which both kickstarted a handful of the mysteries and storylines we'll be following from now on.

xK6PfWM.png

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
As much as I enjoyed KH3 and ReMind, I'm glad that it's over. I honestly got tired of seeing people call it the absolute worst game in the series, and I don't wanna have to go through all that again (at least not for KH3). Thank God we're moving on, it's about time we get to see beyond the Dark Seeker saga.

Not to mention the biggest reason why it shouldn't is... Because KH3's story is done. It's been told, the battle is won and I think everything that needed to be told in that time frame has already been covered, unless you wanted a Kairi training DLC and Riku's journey in the Realm of Darkness... But that's redundant. The stage for the next saga has been set, and anything beyond that needs to be addressed in a future game.

Love KH3, but it's time. Bring on Melody of Memory. Besides, it's coming out this year, so it'd feel the same as KH3 DLC anyway. The benefit is that it doesn't have the KH3 stigma attached to it, and even though we don't know the extent of what MoM will have, it being its own thing works out in its favor.

Foxycian

Awards
In melody of memeory I can definitely see us play with all the characters, since it’s a rhythm Game, tho I hope they are not behind pay wall.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
In melody of memeory I can definitely see us play with all the characters, since it’s a rhythm Game, tho I hope they are not behind pay wall.

See, if this were a phone game, I could see them charging you. But even stuff like Love Live and Bang Dream rhythm games don't do that, and these games are the most popular rhythm games out there. If they made you pay $5 just to be Riku, they gotta toss the whole game out.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
There are two things I’d like for future DLC; more stuff for Data Greeting, and more playable character options for Limit Cut, or even the main story.

Just for even more replay ability, let me play as Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Aqua, and Roxas during the data battles, or in the main story. Just for fun. If we could get in as Terra, Axel, Ventus, and Xion too, go for it. Or just let me have Donald and Goofy as party members, that’d be fun too.

For Data Greeting, give me more outfits for characters like the Seekers. I’d love to see Ansem, Terra-Xehanort, and Vanitas in the coats for one, TX was working it in the official render. Give Xemnas his zebra outfit. Give Roxas, Axel and Xion their new casual outfits, and render the full Keyblade armor for Aqua and Ven.

zander1995

Awards
I was hoping the MoM Kairi cutscenes would be more DLC for KH3, since I was hoping MoM would be a spinoff more than an interquel (assuming it takes place while Kairi is asleep in Re:Mind).

I doubt we'll get any new KH3 dlc at this point now though. I also don't really think we'll get DLC for MoM unless it's a few more songs that didn't make the cut originally. I'd love if we could choose a character to play as during the Rhythm Sections, or even just costumes for Sora, but I wouldn't be surprised if we're locked into KH1 Sora, even though they could reuse his KH2 animations for KH2 costumes.

Back