• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cosplayers/Disneybounders: I am in need of your help.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraX

Awards
For years now I've wanted to do a KH cosplay/Disneybound, but for some reason or another never got around to it. So this year I'm going to try and do at least one.

Now I'm trying to decide between doing Namine or Larxene. I could do a fairly good Namine dress, but as for sewing an Organization coat seems unlikely. I wouldn't mind doing a Disneybound, but I'm not sure where to begin with Larxene. So my questions:

Who should I go as? I'm 4'11, have blonde hair (it's naturally a dark blonde color, but I have no problem coloring/bleaching it to whatever it needs to be), freckled skin, and green eyes. As for playing the part: I have no problem with either.

Would it be possibly to do Larxene's hair with hair gel? I don't have money for a wig sadly.

How on earth would I Disneybound as Larxene? Could I pull it off with a hoodie or something? I have all black combat boots for the record.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm game for advice and tips. Thanks for help in advance! :smile:

(I thought about doing an Aqua Disneybound, but I'm worried because of my height people might not recognize or get it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back