• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cosplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I looked and searched and did not see any official cosplay thread. sooo...sorry if there is.

well. I just wanted to know who cosplays (from any type of media) and how and what and stuff.

well for me, I've never cosplayed for a convention or masquerade. I've only cos-ed for Halloween. I've been Haku from Naruto
Sheena from Tales of Symphonia
A school girl from Battle Royale
all made by my mommy ^_^

and this year I'm planning to do something simple like a Seigaku Regular from Prince of Tennis.

the thing is is that it's too expensive to buy and if I ask my mom to make it she won't want me to.

and this year i was gonna do a group cos. all my friends were gonna dress up as Regulars but it's too expensive. if we do do it for Halloween we'll go to next years AX for the very first time.

okay. so what about you guys?

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Well, a couple of years ago, a friend of mine and me dressed up like Yuna's songstress ditty from FFX-2...we looked pretty kickass. Also, I don't know if this is what you were thinking of, but we dressed up as V from V for Vendetta last year, for Halloween. That was cool, too.

I'd like to cosplay in the future for a convention...that'd be fun. There aren't really any around here, though.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
oh? there was reacently one here. (AX) and one of my friends went by himself with out costume and he said there were a lot of bad costumes. i wanted to go to watch S.K.I.N. but i had no money.

if I were to cos someone else besindes ryoma echizen then I would do. agito from air gear.
I wanted to do sun shang xiang but i think i'm too fat to do that XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back