• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cosplay and costume thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
you look fab dearie but you don't need me to tell you twice! what con is this for and are you with a group?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
you look fab dearie but you don't need me to tell you twice! what con is this for and are you with a group?
I'm going to Anime Milwaukee with this, possibly ACen as well. I don't have a group but one of my friends going may cosplay Fluttershy again, though we won't really match. They're still tweaking the outfit, but has the same ears as me for Fluttershy as well now instead of the hat.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I still need to figure out what to do about the cutie mark [that mark on the horse that describes the pony's calling or whatever] for my cosplay. I was thinking maybe I could make some pins to pin to the bottom side of the dress's skirt, or embroidery which would be more difficult to get probably considering my resources...
Or I buy a temp tattoo off Etsy and do it on my arm or leg. I don't really know.
Rarity's cutie mark is pretty simple, and I originally wanted to do casting resin to make the pins 3D and stuff since they'd be gems and she puts gems and rubies on her dress [I'm rambling], but APPARENTLY DIAMOND SHAPES ARE REALLY HARD TO FIND IN MICHAELS.

I'm gonna start having cosplay meetups again with my friends soon to finish up our cosplays before the con next month, so maybe after some trips to hobby stores with friends I'll manage something, or they'll help me figure something out.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I FINISHED NATHAN DRAKE AND I REGRET NOTHING WHATSOEVER

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I FINISHED NATHAN DRAKE AND I REGRET NOTHING WHATSOEVER
YOU SHOULDN'T you look great. Are those contacts btw? Your eyes look so cool. D<

If I had any suggestions, I probably would suggest a high pony-tail because of all that Nathan Drake action climbing.
But ye great job!

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Nah those are my real eyes *u*

and yeah I've toyed around with the idea of putting the wig in a low pony just because it's so long but it gives off Lara Croft vibes so i'm not sure yet.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
So Nathan's good. I got a prop gun for posing and shoots and all that jazz. I can't wait to add to it and expand on it later on but right now it's con ready.

Makoto is chillin and grillin ready for some con action.

Catwoman isn't even close to being con ready. I can't find a whip nearby that I like or can spray paint black and I don't want to go without a whip. The choker that I ordered won't even ship until wednesday and the con is this weekend. I won't have a cowl. The catsuit is finicky at times. But at least I got my wig...

Thinking I might not just bring her :c But I guess that means that I can start working on a quick Master Shake costume since Dana Snyder is going to be there.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Tbh I feel better just getting a master shake costume done than stressing over catwoman. May the crafting begin!

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
animate was sooooooo much fun! still in disbelief that i met yaya twice and saw chloe dykstra during the costume contest.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
animate was sooooooo much fun! still in disbelief that i met yaya twice and saw chloe dykstra during the costume contest.
I'm glad you had fun! I saw your pictures and you looked amazing!

On another note I think I've found who I will cosplay next hopefully while I still work on my dream cosplays.
Nonon_body.png

i love her to death.

dunno how possible this is yet, i have to talk to some people about their ideas on how i can make everything, and those bOOTS AAAAH <33 CAN I JUST BUY THEM AND WEAR THEM NORMALLY UGH

i was thinking maybe this wig in hot pink from Arda? Or this one, and I cut it.
The Inigo seems more like what I need if I cut it, because then I can control how much hair is long and what isn't.

Last edited:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Idk I kind of like the Jaguar more just because there's the pieces on the side that you can manipulate and the fringe would be easy to cut

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Idk I kind of like the Jaguar more just because there's the pieces on the side that you can manipulate and the fringe would be easy to cut
This is true, and Arda is having a sale soon so maybe I'll buy both and experiment with the Inigo before cutting my way into the Jaguar. This is a maybe, but I do need to practice cutting hair and styling so it seems like a good idea to me right now.

though i am typing this after getting back from work with 2 hours of sleep so
i'm not sure what judgement is right now

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I made it into a cosplay music video! I look mega awkward but I DONT CARE :3 It was so much fun to do after the photoshoot!

My photographer (FDSedano Arts) had a fellow photography friend who got a few shots of me too before I left the con. Here's one of the shots:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I made it into a cosplay music video! I look mega awkward but I DONT CARE :3 It was so much fun to do after the photoshoot!

My photographer (FDSedano Arts) had a fellow photography friend who got a few shots of me too before I left the con. Here's one of the shots:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Have I mentioned how much I like how your genderbend isn't a bikini top and shorts and is actually what Nathan (Natalie?) would wear?
You look amazing. Are you planning to go to any other cons soon?

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And thanks Sabs! I reaaaaally want to go to Megacon in March but I'm not sure if I'll be able to go. Keep your fingers crossed!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hope you can go! Any way you can at least pop in at all? One con I just went for the last day and still had a lot of fun with that.

I found out my friend can't go to our con in two weeks because our manager [samework] doesn't know how to run a store. *w*!! Slight con panic right before the con is always fun but it seems to have still worked out. Still sucks he can't go though.

Today I'm going to hopefully force myself to iron on the embroidery I bought for the dress. I need to cut them out and arrange them and hopefully not mess up.

Back