• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cosplay and costume thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
you look absolutely gorgeous, as always, shannon, and the costume looks perfect! so gad you got to bring it all together. *U*

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So this ain't a cosplay at all but is what I was wearing while working last night, all the customers loved my wig, it made everyone grin at me and I got so many compliments on the color and everything it was great. Felt my wig cap slipping the whole time though because I'm dumb and pinned my hair down badly yaaay that was stressful haha.

Happy Halloween everyone! What is everyone dressing up as if you haven't said already?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: 3 questions for everyone

I'm sorry the notifications didn't let me know you responded but I'm sure you'll have pictures in time for the contest! I had mine taken just last Saturday. Hope you figured it out and worked with what made you feel more comfortable and whatnot. :O And of course enjoyed your con! And yeah I hope I can go to Youma someday, I hear it's a great con. Next ones I'm going to is Anime Milwaukee and Anime Central next year.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Re: 3 questions for everyone

I'm having somebody merge your thread with the Cosplay one. For future reference, General Discussion is entirely unrelated to the Kingdom Hearts series. Such discussion goes in Kingdom Hearts sub-forums. This thread is specifically asking about cosplay, however, so it goes in the creative media section. Simple mistake, no worries about it, many people make similar mistakes when they're new here.

Enjoy your stay at KHI! :3~

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1394428_10202514375766648_1457425570_n.jpg

I just got this wig today! It's going to be for my eventual Amaterasu cosplay. I haven't had a chance to try it on yet, but I'd rather straighten it beforehand and see how that looks before doing that.

I'll edit this post later with the straightened hair.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
So I kinda sorta dressed up as Zatanna for Halloween does that count as a cosplay?

Im currently assembling the pieces for my Nathan Drake cosplay but goddamn it's hard to find a scarf that looks just right...

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd count it hah you looked great from what I saw.

You may need to just make a scarf yourself. Sometimes the simplest things are the hardest to find. :c Hopefully you can find good fabric.

I'm going to try on my dress for Rarity this Sunday I believe, so I'm looking forward to that. I really hope it looks good on me. Worrieddd.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
So my grandma is going to teach me how to sew and I'm so excited because she is the best I know!

also, gonna start taking some shots with my Makoto cosplay

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So my grandma is going to teach me how to sew and I'm so excited because she is the best I know!

also, gonna start taking some shots with my Makoto cosplay
like picture shots or shots shot shots shotshotshotshots EVRYBODAY
or both
because you should do both

but yeah sewing is a great skill and is super helpful good luck

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
so in the meantime i'm working on an ASM Day Outfit Peter Parker and it's looking more like Mary Jane hahahahahaha

1484408_10202521101690342_1515587542_n.jpg

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, to me, it looks pretty Peter Parker-y, considering MJ has red hair and all. I'm not too sure how to remedy this problem though. :c Maybe a shorter hair style?

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I decided I wanted to use a different wig without curls. My outfit is basically going to look like this:

peter-header.jpg

and i'm having a prop camera that's going to say "Property of Peter Parker" like in the film. I thought I'd add a few things like a spider necklace and sorts just to hammer it home :3

Also I have two more cosplays to complete before I go to a con in January (Catwoman and Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service). Starting on a few simple things before i tackle the bulk work when i get home:

- kiki's big red bow, cat, bag
- catsuit that i can modify, gloves, cheap steampunk goggles that i can paint silver

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I decided I wanted to use a different wig without curls. My outfit is basically going to look like this:

peter-header.jpg

and i'm having a prop camera that's going to say "Property of Peter Parker" like in the film. I thought I'd add a few things like a spider necklace and sorts just to hammer it home :3

Also I have two more cosplays to complete before I go to a con in January (Catwoman and Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service). Starting on a few simple things before i tackle the bulk work when i get home:

- kiki's big red bow, cat, bag
- catsuit that i can modify, gloves, cheap steampunk goggles that i can paint silver
Yeah, a longer hair style won't help, so a shorter one should definitely help.

Oh my god Kiki will be so cute! You can probably find the broom somewhere cheap too. :O Kiki's outfit is so simple that you should be able to finish that before any of them tbh. You could probably find flats that work for her at Target or something.

Catwoman's gonna be hard catsuits are 2spooky for me to work with I wish you all of the luck dude.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
ahhhh my catsuit for Catwoman came in! it looks pretty much exactly like the Adam Hughes Catwoman (save for a few details I'm going to add myself). figured I'd work on getting this costume done first because Kiki will literally take a day or two.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
i saw your pics on fb and it looks so good! i can't wait to see more photos of your rarity :3

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i saw your pics on fb and it looks so good! i can't wait to see more photos of your rarity :3
I'm so super fucking happy with how it's turning out. I just need to figure out how to make the gem stone pins I want to put at the bottom of the skirt or even if I should at all. @n@!!

It's a struggle but seriously thank you so much.

Better post of the pictures of my Rarity cosplay....
Here's a link for those interested in seeing my photos.
tumblr_myoeheXvIq1qbjoxmo1_500.jpg

Back